Unpopular Opinions #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck green. Going to be travelling as much as possible when it becomes normal again
Aviation fuel is getting greener & the new planes are cleaner burning etc so fly somewhere & enjoy it. Everyone else does!
We are going away twice this year

Reactions: 12
I have been to a night club twice since they opened my friend caught covid on one visit put me right off. I am not one to worry about going places either.

Reactions: 3
People should be limited to one holiday abroad, and that is purely for green reasons.
this makes me want to get a flight to Tesco, in London, daily….. for a lunch time meal deal and a packet of non disposable baby wipes JUST to piss the green wankers off.
you know what they say, an hours flight a day gives a green wanker an excuse to block a fucking motorway or whatever….

also while I’m here, screw it, I like white chocolate

Reactions: 19
I'd take a long haul flight once a month if I didnt have to work for a living.

I'm thrilled.. they have abolished the need for PCR before coming back to UK.. good job as i'd have had a bugger of a time trying to find a PCR close enough to my flight who actually gave results out fast enough..
You only needed an antigen test for before departure. But regardless they are all dropped now.

Reactions: 3
I did my second ever report about that on another thread tonight. They seek me out for fights

I so agree with you, the most intolerant owners I found are those who have never rescued/would never consider rescuing and have these little cute designer cross breeds. Also the ones who lecture that dogs can be trained to like fireworks. These rescue dogs are amazing and deserve the chance to have a happy life too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fibromyalgia… just fuck off with your never ending posts on it! Yes it’s awful if you feel awful. Constantly harping on about it will do nothing for your self esteem or happiness. Get up, get about, get out! I unfollowed anyone on SM who even mentions that word.

Reactions: 8
If you have children you have no right to say you're green or an environmentalist

If you have children you have no right to say you're green or an environmentalist
I was about to say - in this "alternate universe" where we are all restricted to one foreign holiday a year, I'd like a few extra because I have chosen not to reproduce.

Gravel driveways should be banned. They look shit and the stones end up all over the road and pavement which is really annoying.

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, everything is racist…..
Well thankfully I can now say I couldn’t be arsed cutting down on my water usage because I’m not a racist.

because THAT SENTENCE MAKES AS MUCH AS SENSE AS MOST OF THE WOKEY COKEY BULL SHIT!
Always remember if you’re white, you’re the problem….. female and white, you deserve a lifetime of guilt and misery.

did my second ever report about that on another thread tonight. They seek me out for fights
fybomyarsehole the most competitive illness around…….whatever you’ve got, I’ve got it twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The Sultan of Oman once sent his personal Airliner from Oman to Heathrow to collect 2 punnets of fresh strawberries & to fetch them back , so he could enjoy them whilst watching Wimbledon on his TV
A round-trip of over 7,200 miles

Reactions: 6
I don't like spicy food. I didn't grow up eating it and I've no desire to start eating it because I don't enjoy the sensation (all I can feel is the burning, I can't taste anything). I find the current trend (on tiktok etc) of mocking "yt" people who don't like spice pretty pathetic. If the trend was the other way round, people would be up in arms.

Reactions: 13
I think mild spiciness can add to the flavour of a dish but I really don’t see the point in super spicy food that nearly blows your head off. People that brag about how much heat they can handle are boring.

I haven’t been for years but when I go to Nando’s I go for lemon and herb and I’m not ashamed of it.

Genuine musing here - before we started going abroad, we camped. We went away every other weekend from Easter to October and had a couple of longer breaks in the summer. From our home on the East coast, we would do Cornwall, Isle of White, Dorset - anywhere we fancied. We gave up due to ill health, and now have one abroad holiday a year instead. How does my one short haul flight a year equate to my previous multiple long car journeys? I'd hazard a guess I was less "green" before!

Reactions: 7
A staycation is when you have time off but stay at home. You might have day trips during your staycation.

Going away from home for a bit, few days, week, fortnight, whatever is a holiday, even if you don’t go far and stay in the same country.

Phew glad I got that off my chest. If you stay in UK but not at home it’s not a staycation.

Reactions: 13
YES. I have said this many times Winds me up. If you are staying somewhere that isn’t your house, even if it’s 5 minutes up the road, you are having a holiday!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.