Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly doesn't care about government guidance since her sticking to COVID guidelines is such a rarity. I don't think she realises posts like that aren't helping anyone, they're just putting some of us who need to call the GP for genuine reasons at risk - I need my annual prescription renewal next week and if there's hundreds of people calling up asking for the vaccine just in case, it makes my life a lot harder.
Jade has no understanding of the struggles of people in the real world. She also doesn't understand that her crappy influencing and lack of research has real life consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it was different for other regions/age groups but in Scotland, 18-29 year olds were invited to register online for the first vaccine appointments, so maybe that’s what she meant? It’s bloody annoying she’s spent the last year swanning around breaking lockdown rules in multiple different countries, but comes back to the UK just in time for her to get the vaccine though. It’s a slap in the face to all the key workers she’s insulted with her behaviour.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it was different for other regions/age groups but in Scotland, 18-29 year olds were invited to register online for the first vaccine appointments, so maybe that’s what she meant? It’s bloody annoying she’s spent the last year swanning around breaking lockdown rules in multiple different countries, but comes back to the UK just in time for her to get the vaccine though. It’s a slap in the face to all the key workers she’s insulted with her behaviour.
Even if she meant Scotland, the deadline has passed for registering.

Reactions: 7
Some areas in the UK we’re working through the vaccines quicker than others and I suspect because she lives in Kent that’s why she’s got hers before most other 21 one year olds in England

Reactions: 1
If she comes back to Germany before the second dose and hopes to get it here I wish her good luck. I'm already waiting on the complaints on how "difficult life is as an expat" but how she's so grateful that she gets to practice her German when calling the doctor's offices. 🤮
Maybe getting yelled at by an irritated receptionist can be the 'casual magic' of that particular day.

• Haha
If she comes back to Germany before the second dose and hopes to get it here I wish her good luck. I'm already waiting on the complaints on how "difficult life is as an expat" but how she's so grateful that she gets to practice her German when calling the doctor's offices. 🤮
Maybe getting yelled at by an irritated receptionist can be the 'casual magic' of that particular day.
"Guys, ✨💫 casual magic 💫✨ of the day: I bonded with this charismatic 45-year old overworked and underpaid receptionist today and she suggested a neurological check-up. Germans are soooo thoughtful, gaaaaah! Btw. does anyone know what 'Arschloch' means? Help a fluent gal out! 😜"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she gonna be in the UK long enough to get her second? If she gets it next week it’s the start of September before she can get her 2nd dose?
Unfortunately very likely, (glad she’s getting vaccinated and protecting her family but bitter she’s had such an easy time of it) I was offered my second dose today after 5 weeks because there’s a push to get peoples second ones quicker

Reactions: 9
yeah here in australia, the vaccine rollout is so slow. I think it's just healthcare workers and immunocompromised people that can get it atm.

Reactions: 8
yeah here in australia, the vaccine rollout is so slow. I think it's just healthcare workers and immunocompromised people that can get it atm.
Gosh so slow, it's very frustrating. I have a preexisting so have had my first, but I feel for all my friends waiting. Over 50s can get theirs too! (and over 40 in Victoria).

Reactions: 5
We all know how out of touch she's become, but I really don't know who her target audience is anymore? Her old studytube videos, while mostly generic, are outdated with the current system and she can't relate to the current school exam years who are being impacted by covid. Her travel videos aren't relatable to all of her audience staying at home either due to the pandemic or the fact that they've lost jobs/money due to covid. How many people are going to take advice from such a niche like writing a book at university? Especially since most people at uni are so busy with actual work/social lives unlike Minverva? While other studytubers like Jack Edwards and Ruby Granger can be annoying, at least they've somewhat moved away and evolved their content from their previous audiences.
I quite liked her travel vlogs, but those were the gap year ones. It’s super strange for her to keep making travel vlogs in her Minerva countries when the whole world hasn’t been able to travel for over a year. I don’t understand how she’s still getting to all these places? Like my sister is due to study in France starting in August, but there was so much uncertainty over whether or not she’d get to go even though she’s doing French with her degree so it’s actually beneficial unlike Jade just prancing around different places. She really needs to try and find a new niche, I get that she probably has old studytube fans and old travel vlog fans but this weird hybrid content doesn’t work for anyone. I really hope she’s not leaning on this youtube ‘career’ too strongly because I doubt it’ll be lasting much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually genuinely don't believe she realises how out of touch she is. Her and her rich Minerva friends have been able to travel, and at this point I'm sure she has the cognitive dissonance to believe that everyone commenting on her videos is just a mean hater out to get her when she thinks she's behaving normally.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I actually genuinely don't believe she realises how out of touch she is. Her and her rich Minerva friends have been able to travel, and at this point I'm sure she has the cognitive dissonance to believe that everyone commenting on her videos is just a mean hater out to get her when she thinks she's behaving normally.
They probably delude themselves into thinking that it's anything but touristy travel and therefore essential.

• Heart
Ugh just saw her advice video for writing a book. Jade kept saying “just do it, write the book” and i’m thinking that’s easy to say when you’ve been commissioned to write one you ignorant person. Some people write passionately and try for years to get published. It’s easy to give advice like “just do it” when you’ve already been paid an advance.

Reactions: 40
I think I may have asked this previously, but I'm genuinely baffled as to how studytubers got to go on oxbridge summer schools which you need to be disadvantaged to attend. Now knowing about her MLM dad, it seems odd that Jade would be eligible to go on the Sutton Trust? The only possible reason I may think of is that maybe her school had a poor performance rate but that seems unlikely?

Reactions: 27
I think I may have asked this previously, but I'm genuinely baffled as to how studytubers got to go on oxbridge summer schools which you need to be disadvantaged to attend. Now knowing about her MLM dad, it seems odd that Jade would be eligible to go on the Sutton Trust? The only possible reason I may think of is that maybe her school had a poor performance rate but that seems unlikely?
I think it might have had something to do with her being first gen too? I wonder if her area is classed as an area of low progression too maybe, I'm not sure about the area where she lives but I know I've grown up in a rough area and there's a few 'nicer' houses where people who were already insanely rich got those benefits of being in an area of low progression despite it never having been a question if they'd go to uni or not. The requirements for Sutton Trust are quite low tbh, you just have to be in year 12 and go to a state school and other stuff (being on Free School Meals, being first gen, being from a lower achieving school) is a suggested extra rather than a requirement. With some fiddling to make it sound like both her parents are self employed or something she was probably able to make it sound like she's worse off than she really is.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Back when Jade did it you literally just had to go to a state school to be able to get a place on a Sutton Trust summer school, which she technically did... although its one of the best schools in the country! I think its fine to share the school since she has long since left:

"Newlands has been providing high quality girls’ education for over one hundred years. During this time, the school has gone from strength to strength and sits currently in the top 10% of state schools in terms of pupil progress.

The public examination results of 2019 were once again very pleasing, with 88% of girls gaining between a grade 9 and a grade 4 at GCSE level. In the Sixth Form, we had a 100% pass rate, with 78% of the A-Level grades at A* to C. All girls were successful in securing their choice of university or apprenticeship and we are delighted to see one of our highest performing mathematicians going off to Oxford to join the two Year 13s who gained admission there last year."

Sidenote that Eve B got to go on Uniq at Oxford even though she went to a great Grammar school because she used her Dad's address 😬 rather than her mum who she lived with most of the time and who had a bachelor's and master's degrees in law and is head of law for Highways England!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ugh just saw her advice video for writing a book. Jade kept saying “just do it, write the book” and i’m thinking that’s easy to say when you’ve been commissioned to write one you ignorant person. Some people write passionately and try for years to get published. It’s easy to give advice like “just do it” when you’ve already been paid an advance.
Also is kind of a useless advice... I mean to write a book you must have something to say! Be it a story, poetry, satire, knowledge, ecc... She's just writing a book full of nothing and thankfully not everyone gets to do that... Bookstore would be flooded if everyone who attended high school wrote a book on how to do it(?)

Edit:

And not only that, but every bland, privileged and boring YouTuber always has this rhetoric of "dreams". "This is my dream! YouTube is making me accomplish my dreams!" Sweety what even are your dreams? Making money showing people what you did on a typical Monday? Writing a book on how to pass high school and not get in your dream university? How are you inspiring anyone? Idk I don't want to be harsh, it's just that everyone is acting like that now days on social media and is getting kind of ridiculous...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Writing a book on how to pass high school and not get in your dream university?
I don't think we can really hold her being an Oxford rejected against her tbh. No amount of preparation for those interviews and reading other people's experiences (which are often about how wonderful and smart they are rather than genuine tips) would help anyone enough to get accepted

Obviously, not getting over your rejection and then going to a sham uni is a whole other thing

As for the whole conversation about YouTuber's 'dreams', I think the studytube crowd has it sort of perfect. They're starting YT early enough where they can still go into a career and their whole channel is/was based on being successful in academia. It's not like other YT influencers who build it up to be their only career ever. Sure, Jade will probably end up high in an MLM scheme or owning her own business which is an MLM, but I think she always had that 'privilege' to fall back on. Sort of like the rich uni kids who can breeze through with minimal effort and get a job at their parent's company

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also is kind of a useless advice... I mean to write a book you must have something to say! Be it a story, poetry, satire, knowledge, ecc... She's just writing a book full of nothing and thankfully not everyone gets to do that... Bookstore would be flooded if everyone who attended high school wrote a book on how to do it(?)

Edit:

And not only that, but every bland, privileged and boring YouTuber always has this rhetoric of "dreams". "This is my dream! YouTube is making me accomplish my dreams!" Sweety what even are your dreams? Making money showing people what you did on a typical Monday? Writing a book on how to pass high school and not get in your dream university? How are you inspiring anyone? Idk I don't want to be harsh, it's just that everyone is acting like that now days on social media and is getting kind of ridiculous...
exactly, she is def reading here hence making a big deal about her publisher choosing the title

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.