UnjadedJade #7 Feeling jaded, casual magic faded, criticism evaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her insta story and all I can think is that it must be so exhausting to need to document EVERYTHING on your story like that.

Reactions: 15
nice title, just wanted to say that it's my favourite one for a jade thread so far 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So bit of a recap

• Jade is back from her social media break that was for her "mental health" AKA to avoid all the backlash from travelling to Switzerland during German lockdown and then travelling to Seoul and lying about Minerva forcing her to be there when in reality, she just wanted to go.
  • In a video talking about this, she asked for debate/discussion but STILL has not addressed any of the comments properly. Most comments showing any criticism eventually get deleted.
  • In an Instagram post she suggested anyone upset by her being in SK should unfollow so she's probably never actually doing to address any of the criticism futher
  • Standard fetishization of SK locals has happened since she's been out of isolation.
  • Also back to romanticising over-working, 3AM classes (why does she need to be in Seoul when the classes still aren't at normal times???)
Have I missed anything

Reactions: 32
So bit of a recap

• Jade is back from her social media break that was for her "mental health" AKA to avoid all the backlash from travelling to Switzerland during German lockdown and then travelling to Seoul and lying about Minerva forcing her to be there when in reality, she just wanted to go.
  • In a video talking about this, she asked for debate/discussion but STILL has not addressed any of the comments properly. Most comments showing any criticism eventually get deleted.
  • In an Instagram post she suggested anyone upset by her being in SK should unfollow so she's probably never actually doing to address any of the criticism futher
  • Standard fetishization of SK locals has happened since she's been out of isolation.
  • Also back to romanticising over-working, 3AM classes (why does she need to be in Seoul when the classes still aren't at normal times???)
Have I missed anything
had one class on feminism in which they somehow managed to discover the entire history of it as well as about a million other issues related to gender, another issue she is now an expert in

Reactions: 34
I've only just discovered this thread, can someone tell me how people found out about Jade going to Switzerland? I want all the details hahah

Reactions: 3
I've only just discovered this thread, can someone tell me how people found out about Jade going to Switzerland? I want all the details hahah
she posted it all on her instagram, I don't understand how she never imagined she would get criticism for it

Reactions: 17
she posted it all on her instagram, I don't understand how she never imagined she would get criticism for it
How do we know who she went with though? I can't imagine she mentioned his @ or anything as she's quite a private person when it comes to that sort of thing

Reactions: 1
How do we know who she went with though? I can't imagine she mentioned his @ or anything as she's quite a private person when it comes to that sort of thing
I don't remember how exactly someone found Niklas' account, but how we know it was him is he posted pictures and videos with Jade on the exact same day in there same location. I think on the previous thread someone said they looked through who Jade is following? Not sure though

Reactions: 7
I don't remember how exactly someone found Niklas' account, but how we know it was him is he posted pictures and videos with Jade on the exact same day in there same location. I think on the previous thread someone said they looked through who Jade is following? Not sure though
Does she still follow him? Or did he completely ghost her after Switzerland?

Reactions: 2
Does she still follow him? Or did he completely ghost her after Switzerland?
Yep still follows him, but I can’t see him following her (but when you have a lot of followers it often happens) he has a revolving door of Minerva girls, Jade isn’t the first and she won’t be the last

Reactions: 13
Yep still follows him, but I can’t see him following her (but when you have a lot of followers it often happens) he has a revolving door of Minerva girls, Jade isn’t the first and she won’t be the last
I think he made his insta private didn't he?

I think he made his insta private didn't he?
Yup it's private - I'm slightly intrigued as to what he has on his Instagram and if his pictures with Jade are still up... But yeah he definitely doesn't follow her back

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She mentioned in a vid that she closely befriended someone from the carbon offsetting company so I had a sneaky look on linkedin and found the employees, he was the only one she followed and when I looked at his story he was in switzerland at that exact moment. Was only later he made the highlight that had Jade in it and confirmed they were together

• Heart
ngl her mask is a bit questionable if it goes in when she breathes :) :) :) as seen in her new post. will someone pls teach our brightest young mind how to wear a mask properly or that’s all waved since they’re of no threat to the community?

Reactions: 8
ngl her mask is a bit questionable if it goes in when she breathes :) :) :) as seen in her new post. will someone pls teach our brightest young mind how to wear a mask properly or that’s all waved since they’re of no threat to the community?
Does anyone know how eco-friendly those mesh masks are? Just curious because I assumed they are not reusable like a cotton mask that can be washed. I thought Jade as an eco warrior would be against single-use products...

Does anyone know how eco-friendly those mesh masks are? Just curious because I assumed they are not reusable like a cotton mask that can be washed. I thought Jade as an eco warrior would be against single-use products...
Someone in the previous thread said they're masks that people in SK are expected to use. Eco-friendly or not, she needs to use what masks she is told to/expected to use.

Someone in the previous thread said they're masks that people in SK are expected to use. Eco-friendly or not, she needs to use what masks she is told to/expected to use.
I wish the UK was as proactive in giving advice about exactly what mask to use as SK seems to be, I see so many people just wearing scarves etc around their mouths here, I mean it is better than nothing I assume but cannot be as good as a mask surely?
Slightly OT but it is sad that we were making lots of progress not using single use plastic (reusable coffee cups etc) and now we are all having to use loads of single use stuff again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.