Unjaded Jade #5 Ask her about Switzerland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All we can do now is hope she gets what she deserves. I hope her stupid brain washed fans come to realise that her actions were selfish and unnecessary. She deserves to lose subscribers and brand deals until she can have the decency to hold herself accountable for what she is doing.

Reactions: 12
"the way that I post something indirectly gave a message..." no, what you did, i.e. breaking rules gave that message . I cannot cope with how angry I am with this video

I just don't get ANY of this video... we cannot go to cafes in the UK, how is you going in Korea promoting us going to them?!
I live in Australia and seeing as we are allowed to go to cafes, I occasionally go to support the local businesses who lost almost everything during lockdown. I hope that Jade won't pull a similar card.

Reactions: 5
Sexual comments 😂 come on enlighten me
Yeah what the fawk is that about? Who’s been writing sexual comments? If they’re talking about people saying she went for a dick appointment in Switzerland, it’s literally true? So what’s the problem lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"ethical considerations around having a large platform"
YEAH LIKE RISKING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO DO IT TOO? She's no better than the ones in Dubai.

Everyone dislike the video.

Reactions: 22
going by the SS attached to this, Jade will have had to sign up for accommodation LAST year and it states that even if she ended up not going she’d still have to pay for it, or am I getting it arse about face?
I'm genuinely interested to hear from the person who applied to Minerva and researched this stuff, I hope we can have that discussion when the new thread is created

Reactions: 3
I've checked her Social blade, she's doing just fine right now
She would need to have a total backlash against her for there to be an actual change and at the moment that's not exactly happening.
though I'm surprised to see a lot of the comments mentioning the travelling she's been doing in SK, so you guys are either very good at sharing that information or we have a lot of lurkers

Reactions: 9
She is trying to lie about posting things out of order. She returned the bike before she went to switzerland. She is such a liar!!!! If I was in quarantine, I would consciously be making an effort to not be posting a image of me in the middle of Berlin. As I would be very conscious about how that would look.

In all honesty. I think she didn’t know about the quarantine. And how Switzerland would technically be another country, and you would have to quarantine when you got back. In all honesty, if she just admitted that. And said I didn’t know until I started seeing peoples angry messages. Then I would move on. The rules are confusing, and everyone makes mistakes. I don’t think she would have publicly posted she was on a bike ride if she did know. But I also think she is 10000% lying about the chronological order not being correct. If she spent 10 days in isolation, we would have 100% known about it. Also she would have posted straight away, when she got the messages, hey i am actually in quarantine- that bike ride was a while ago. But she didn’t. She waited until people forgot about what really happened - then claimed it was not in chronological order

• Heart
Reactions: 34
anyone else find it interesting she mentioned a couple times she wants to be a ‘good influence’ when that’s the whole brand of her management (obviously pretty questionably). just think it’s funny she’s going on about that & makes me think she’s either been told to say that by them / wants to stay on their good side

looks crap for them if they’re a management with a ethical USP and one of their ‘influencers’ gets this much controversy for inexcusable behaviour

Reactions: 22
She is trying to lie about posting things out of order. She returned the bike before she went to switzerland. She is such a liar!!!! If I was in quarantine, I would consciously be making an effort to not be posting a image of me in the middle of Berlin. As I would be very conscious about how that would look.

In all honesty. I think she didn’t know about the quarantine. And how Switzerland would technically be another country, and you would have to quarantine when you got back. In all honesty, if she just admitted that. And said I didn’t know until I started seeing peoples angry messages. Then I would move on. The rules are confusing, and everyone makes mistakes. I don’t think she would have publicly posted she was on a bike ride if she did know. But I also think she is 10000% lying about the chronological order not being correct. If she spent 10 days in isolation, we would have 100% known about it. Also she would have posted straight away, when she got the messages, hey i am actually in quarantine- that bike ride was a while ago. But she didn’t. She waited until people forgot about what really happened - then claimed it was not in chronological order
Not posting in chronological order doesn’t even make sense. Why would you post out of sequence? Especially on stories. Make it make sense, JadedJade!

Reactions: 18
anyone else find it interesting she mentioned a couple times she wants to be a ‘good influence’ when that’s the whole brand of her management (obviously pretty questionably). just think it’s funny she’s going on about that & makes me think she’s either been told to say that by them / wants to stay on their good side

looks crap for them if they’re a management with a ethical USP and one of their ‘influencers’ gets this much controversy for inexcusable behaviour
I honestly feel like her management would have come up with a better response than this, just have her apologise even if she doesn't mean it

Reactions: 2
Two things:

1. I can't explain my gratitude for all the people still filling up her comment section, calling her out. <3 I love you all!

2. I hate that the YouTube comment section isn't in chronological (or any other) order. Drives me mad. How I am supposed to keep up and like all your brilliant comments?

Reactions: 17
Two things:

1. I can't explain my gratitude for all the people still filling up her comment section, calling her out. <3 I love you all!

2. I hate that the YouTube comment section isn't in chronological (or any other) order. Drives me mad. How I am supposed to keep up and like all your brilliant comments?
I'm guessing it's sorting comments based on likes to dislikes ratios. So you should like critical comments but also dislike supportive comments to help the critical ones bubble up to the top

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing it's sorting comments based on likes to dislikes ratios. So you should like critical comments but also dislike supportive comments to help the critical ones bubble up to the top
Aaaah, was already wondering what the dislike button was for since it had no instantly visible consequence. But I just went over the comments again for half an hour. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is exactly what I think happened!!!

Reactions: 3
‘So foggy’ .... that is pollution Jade. Can’t casual magic that 😂😂

In all seriousness the pollution was terrible today, I couldn’t leave the house all day. God knows why Jade was outside in it - even a well fitting mask won’t protect you fully. (Masks in Korea really only fit people with Korean noses - obviously)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.