Unjaded Jade #5 Ask her about Switzerland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about you guys, but Jade's manipulation and seeing how well it is working on her audience has left me anxious. I'm not going to be following this thread (or her) anymore. I feel dirty.
I know what you mean, before it was funny but after seeing her trying to defend her actions like that just irritated me to the point I kinda wanna pretend she doesn’t even exist lol

Reactions: 21
The thing is her fans are soooo supportive and kind to her and then she just shits all over that with "ill do what I want", lies and acts like she's above the rules that she can travel all over the world whilst her fans in her home country are really struggling

• Sick
Reactions: 13
For me what really set me off is the fact she is not sorry about going to Switzerland, she is sorry she posted it online. She is definitely going to break so many rules in SK but im pretty sure she is going to be a lot more careful about what is going to be posted online.

Reactions: 51
Her video was basically this:

I’m going to deflect and skirt around your valid criticism and pretend I want to hear your views but I’m not going to apologise or address the real issue of unnecessary travel during a pandemic. I’m not going to respect or value other human lives if they get in the way of my gap yah degree.

Instead, I’m going to keep flaunting my privileged lifestyle and promoting my brand because looks/money/clout are all more important than morals.

Reactions: 36
she said she went to switzerland in the beginning of december - this is just blatantly untrue?? what-

Reactions: 17
Ahhh the irony of her saying "guuuuys okay ILL ADMIT IT i lied" and then continuing to do so 😂 I think how she treated her quarantine in SK says it all about whether she quaratnined after Switzerland or not

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So I live in Germany but we've been in lockdown for too long so my mental health is suffering but I work remotely so it's completely fine for me to go to South Korea, right? That's all I'm getting from this.

Reactions: 37
So I live in Germany but we've been in lockdown for too long so my mental health is suffering but I work remotely so it's completely fine for me to go to South Korea, right? That's all I'm getting from this.
Yes, you nailed it. Have a great trip! Just don’t forget to take some ✨casual magic✨ with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hm, sort of funny that Minerva is partially marketed as a place that would engage you with different cultures but this SK stuff has shown that it really isn't because the Minervan lot are missing the most important part of the culture when it comes to the pandemic.

Also really sad.

Reactions: 24
Don't forget to go to Switzerland beforehand!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 2.17.35 PM.png

I posted this on her video. I'm going through one of the hardest times in my life right now. I'm falling behind on schoolwork and my mental health is bad. I wasn't going to post this, but I'm so angry. Covid disrupts people's lives and I don't think people ever stop to think that whenever they go out needlessly, they put families like mine (we are latino immigrants in the US) at risk. My parents both make minimum wage and they've missed so much work and it's going to be hard to pay rent. I think this just shows that essential workers and poor people of color are not worth basic respect and care :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
She sounds like a petulant child in her video. Toys thrown out of the pram. “It’s not illegal so I’ll still do it because I want to! I’m just not going to share it on social media so you cannot ask me to hold myself accountable for my actions. Thank you for your kindness and understanding *smirk* “

and of course her roommates weren’t happy with what she did. She potentially jeopardised them being able to travel home for Christmas to see their families just so she could go away with her bloke.

Reactions: 28
Right? I should probably move from Berlin to SK too! Any others joining? Because I'll probably need a group to go to lunches with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m convinced now she won’t recover from this, brands will see this, people will unsubscribe and her views will drop, maybe not by a lot but she has failed to address pretty much any of the criticism in any way. Bye Jade, enjoy your scan university and living off capitalism

Reactions: 23
I’m convinced now she won’t recover from this, brands will see this, people will unsubscribe and her views will drop, maybe not by a lot but she has failed to address pretty much any of the criticism in any way. Bye Jade, enjoy your scan university and living off capitalism
Preach it!!

Reactions: 6
binged read this whole thread in a couple of hours.. but i wanted to post this from the minerva student handbook (available on google, i’ve applied to minerva so i have done as much research as possible) but this shows clearly that in any year of study (this pdf is from 2019) you can chose to go to the chosen city for your year group, a different minerva city, or none at all.
i’m watching her video rn and she’s mentioned things like this (financial aid and tit) but wanted to add this ss from the pdf
going by the SS attached to this, Jade will have had to sign up for accommodation LAST year and it states that even if she ended up not going she’d still have to pay for it, or am I getting it arse about face?

Reactions: 2
Completely agree that her manipulation is just disgusting now. She’s treating her followers like tit - I cannot for the life of me understand how so many people are still backing her on this? Also, this is so not the point, but I’ve ALWAYS found the name “Unjaded Jade” soo clunky and cringey, idk if that’s just me lol

Reactions: 24
I know brands cancel deals with celebrities when they're being exposed doing something bad. After the Leah Michelle scandal hello fresh cancelled their deal with her. I'm tempted to email some brands jade likes working with e.g. notion

Reactions: 16
We just need to flood the comments with the truth. I am so fed up of her. People don’t understand that she is still lying

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.