Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think mental health is relative, and what is bad for Jade is good for someone else. It's definitely an improvement that she now acknowledges that she is sometimes sad or anxious. I just think the definition of "mental health" has become so convoluted. It's normal to be sad or anxious sometimes, it's a part of being human. I think we may even need to be sad or anxious sometimes. But I always associated the term "mental health" with diagnosable issues that are actual conditions that affect people's lives and are not normal. I just don't think we should always call a day where you feel sad as a "bad mental health day", because I think people suffering from more serious issues are going to get pushed aside whilst the majority of the population talk about their "mental health issues". I'd like her to acknowledge that meditation/veganism/exercise/casual magic is not enough for some people
Yes to all of this! At this point I honestly just want her to acknowledge that to those with chemical imbalances in the brain, it's not as easy as 'thinking positive'. I know that both your diet and exercising can help with these sorts of issues, as well as looking for the positive in things, however what infuriates me is so many people (not just Jade) make it seem like it's as easy as flicking a switch. It's not. It doesn't work like that and for many people (myself included) it's the sad reality we have to face.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes to all of this! At this point I honestly just want her to acknowledge that to those with chemical imbalances in the brain, it's not as easy as 'thinking positive'. I know that both your diet and exercising can help with these sorts of issues, as well as looking for the positive in things, however what infuriates me is so many people (not just Jade) make it seem like it's as easy as flicking a switch. It's not. It doesn't work like that and for many people (myself included) it's the sad reality we have to face.
Exactly! I'm not saying meditation wouldn't help someone like me with chronic mental health issues, because it might alleviate some of the problems. It's never going to solve them though which is what she preaches.

Reactions: 3
I'm trying not to be unnecessarily negative, and I did quite like parts of her latest instagram caption. But the fact that she says everyone's live can be a story- I would not like to read a book where someone sits alone in their uni room for 8 weeks haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the word "intentionality" really annoys me, so cult like. I wonder if it pisses her flatmate off that she closes herself in the bedroom?with such limited space this must really make a difference. I am also just really annoyed at her constant attitude of stuff in Berlin (or really wherever she is) as if it is nit the same elsewhere) "it really shows you that a blue sky doesn't mean it is warm"... as opposed to the UK where we frequently have this? same with her amazement of balconies etc.... it is so odd

Reactions: 11
She is acting like the country girl who has never been to a city and is amazed at everything she sees. Not anything wrong with people being in awe at unknown things, but COME ON JADE. You’re an educated female who’s travelled the world. There is no need to act like an amazed little girl at every little thing. Sometimes things just *are*, and they don’t need to be given a ✨ GAHHHHHH GUYS CASUAL MAGIC ✨ approach.

Reactions: 9
She truly lives in her own little bubble, doesn't she. That whole story about how she isn't a fashion girl but loves wearing random items thrown together as if the rest of us don't do that? I will wear the most random selection of clothes, purely because they're CLEAN, not for some warped fashunnnn statement. But then again, admitting that wouldn't be very ✨ casual magic✨ of her would it?

Reactions: 9
New on this thread, but Ive been following Jade for a while used to like her until she became so obnoxiously Minervian.....

Minerva - If Alyse Parker ran a uni, this is what it would be like. what a RIP. off

Reactions: 8
New on this thread, but Ive been following Jade for a while used to like her until she became so obnoxiously Minervian.....

Minerva - If Alyse Parker ran a uni, this is what it would be like. what a RIP. off
Omg yes, Minerva has Alyse written all over it :eek:

Reactions: 3
German GERMANS whatttt theeee ffff—

As if someone who isn’t ‘white lineage’ can’t be German??? Come ON Jade, that’s the equivalent of saying ‘English English’- as if only white people could be considered properly English🤢🤮 reeks the same energy ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG GUYS I HAVE SIX ASSIGNMENTS OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS OMG GAHHHH

So? Sit the heck down on your ✨ casually magic ✨ balcony and get to work. I’m in the middle of a week-long period where I have to turn in five different assignments. All I’m doing is getting down to business and working on them one by one until they’re done. And no, I don’t attend a scam university, but rather a regular one, with also (shockingly) a huge workload, even if it’s not as ✨ innovative ✨ as Shitnerva.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG GUYS I HAVE SIX ASSIGNMENTS OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS OMG GAHHHH

So? Sit the heck down on your ✨ casually magic ✨ balcony and get to work. I’m in the middle of a week-long period where I have to turn in five different assignments. All I’m doing is getting down to business and working on them one by one until they’re done. And no, I don’t attend a scam university, but rather a regular one, with also (shockingly) a huge workload, even if it’s not as ✨ innovative ✨ as Shitnerva.
Shitnerva! 👏 :ROFLMAO:

Exactly, the semester is drawing to a close in the next couple of weeks all over the world. Every student has multiple 💫🌠 assignments 💫🌠

Reactions: 13
Aren’t her assignments only 1500 words anyway? So she has a total of 9k words due for one term? That sounds reasonable to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.