Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

n8459

Chatty Member
Zero sympathy. she close the uni, went on and on about how unique the travelling / remote aspect was, and it’s finally catching up with her.
people in her comments / on tattle said how exhausting and overwhelming the new city each semester must be
Most Minerva students have said the exact same thing towards the end of their studies. Just thinking about it exhausts me

Reactions: 31

renta

watching her video about the graduation month in san fran. she is really paying all this accomodation money for a bunk bed room as an adult, i'd sue LOL. she also went on a huge target haul to get things to make the room feel homey. like ofc having a nice environment and being happy is important but, you're gonna be there for a month?? what a waste of money and resources. for someone who claims to be eco friendly as well lol. and not even like a second hand shop or anything. i wish i had the kind of money to be so frivilous except i know i wouldnt cos i've got some common sense
---
she says "i forgot it cost 2 grand to get an ambulance in america. now the nhs isnt that much better but". right im english and the nhs is fucked and you might have to wait 20 hours for it to arrive but it wont cost you 2k lol maybe im just nitpicking here. she also makes a lot of valid criticism and complaints about america which i dont disagree with but, this is what you get for choosing an american uni so no sympathy

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

slamvs27

VIP Member
Recap of latest video:

- Minerva is NOT a scam guyz!! Please believe me!! My friends are doing master's degrees at Oxbridge!! Employability from scam universities is actually so good!
- "I believe we're valuable"
- Minerva's tuition is $25k a year...but financial aid guys
- She loves Taiwan! It's "so underrated!!" (millions of people live there and visit there each year, you idiot). Also Taiwanese people are just so spiritual, and the old people "do Tai Chi, sword fighting, and yoga!". There also "no hustle culture" (says someone who doesn't actually live or work there).
- Although she was too lazy learn Chinese, she "learned every language of every other country" she went to.
- She doesn't want to "sell her soul to investment banking" (um, does someone wanna tell her?)
- She wants to something with the climate (as if she doesn't emit 50x the carbon/ fossil fuels more than the average person in a year) because she "did so much research"!
- She also wants to "change the education system" because she "did so much research"!
- Mentions Oxford again cuz she can never let it go apparently
- Queer-baiting by teasing a video about her sexuality and love and relationships...we love to see it..

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 5.27.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 5.32.21 PM.png

You spent a few weeks superficially learning a topic, Jade. Leave the education system to the teachers, psychologists, and school boards. And since her idea of solving the climate crisis is to "teach the president of BP about climate change," I don't think anyone has high hopes for her.

• Haha
  • Sick

curlysue123

"The day after graduation was one of the worst days of my life...I felt so empty and I didn't know what to do with myself" You look for job Jade, that's why people get degrees

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
Jade you didn’t backpack to Edinburgh, you took a 2 day city break which was probably all gifted

also why is she acting like navigating Edinburgh solo in August is some massive achievement, I did it yesterday and there’s no vlog series 🤣

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
Minerva is the university version of Fyre Festival. A disorganised shit-show peddled to rich kids and footsoldiers of capitalism.

• Haha

Blueglacier

Goes to south America with its own very rich indigenous history plus the unwanted history of colonialism. Says there's so much European architecture here and the South America of Paris. She is honestly gold.

• Haha
  • Angry

Lola123

VIP Member
MLMs run strong in their DNA clearly…. That’s why they’ve both ended up at scam unis

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
her latest story about "just a girlfrom england being in theUS" she acts as if she has travelled from some kind of remote tribal village. A well off white woman studying in the US is hardly unusual

• Haha

Kaldk

She made a tiktok explaining how she's going to take another gap year, because she doesn't have a career path in front of her eyes and she's burnt out and needs some rest. So much for that Minerva degree!

I'm not surprised by this, honestly. But I do find it odd that her whole personality has been "Jade the academic weapon" and now she has absolutely no idea what to do with her life. But I guess gap years make great content lol

• Sick

missmina

VIP Member
The casual magic of your uni not providing you with accommodation big enough for an actual wardrobe!!
But she never did actually live out of a suitcase. She would always buy shit tons of junk to put around her room and a bunch of new clothes whenever she would move. Jade you’re an absolute moron seriously.

Reactions: 28

fwooper

VIP Member
I skipped through it and although she mentions her mum’s struggle with alcohol at the start, it doesn’t seem to be mentioned again. She inevitably moves into a story about, you guessed it, her Oxford rejection.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I bet the people of Buenos Aires can't wait for Jade to fuck off so they can go about their day doing completely normal things without being photographed for her daily casual magic
What about this is even saying ‘main character’ to her? It’s just two people sat on a fucking wall.

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
“Gentle process to working out my career and getting a job”
WOW the privilege

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
The apartment is obviously beautiful but the idea of sleeping side by side in those beds as 22 year olds is ludicrous to me, let alone the absurdity that they’re paying £4.5k for the privilege. It's like Minerva is determined to not let any of their students have sex lives.

Minerva has 15 week semesters so that's £300 per week, or £1.2k per month. You could rent a place on Airbnb for 15 weeks and pay a fraction of that... and somehow we're meant to believe this isn't a uni for rich kids.

missmina

VIP Member
I only listened to the first 10 minutes because she’s insufferable but she mentions how her mum was struggling with depression and alcohol problems
I really hope she got her mom’s permission to talk about that. I have doubts given her attitude towards others’ privacy and general mindfullness about others.

• Heart