Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole “advice for introverts” thing in her new video really pisses me off. I’m an introvert which means I need time alone to recharge. It doesn’t mean I’m socially inept! She needs to learn the difference between introversion and social anxiety

Reactions: 62
i tried this stuff when I was in gcse after watching jade’s videos and it just didn’t work, maybe thats just me
I feel like it could work for some people though I find it confusing personally... and I'm honestly not too sure how I would carry it into other subjects

Reactions: 9
1629386528793.png

A twist in the Niklas story :oops: he's reviewed her book!
(The entire thing is a lie, why on earth did he use his real name)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 720067

A twist in the Niklas story :oops: he's reviewed her book!
(The entire thing is a lie, why on earth did he use his real name)
ok, i was prepared to say that this 100% must be fake lmao, and someone from here went and made a fake account on goodreads under this guy's name...but the account was created in 2018, and the other book he has on that account seem to match with what we know about him (startup/business type books) (he only reviewed jade's book btw, no other). also his profile says "australia" - is he from there? does anyone know? the plot thickens...it's so weird though, right??? why does he say (if indeed it is really him) he bought it after seeing an ad on amazon lmao.

edit: his linkedin says he was born and raised in germany...but worked in australia as a barista one point in 2018 lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
ok, i was prepared to say that this 100% must be fake lmao, and someone from here went and made a fake account on goodreads under this guy's name...but the account was created in 2018, and the other book he has on that account seem to match with what we know about him (startup/business type books) (he only reviewed jade's book btw, no other). also his profile says "australia" - is he from there? does anyone know? the plot thickens...it's so weird though, right??? why does he say (if indeed it is really him) he bought it after seeing an ad on amazon lmao.

edit: his linkedin says he was born and raised in germany...but worked in australia as a barista one point in 2018 lol
So plot twist, is that when they could have originally met? 2018? Or was her Australia trip before that?

Reactions: 8
i tried this stuff when I was in gcse after watching jade’s videos and it just didn’t work, maybe thats just me
i don't think this would work for me but at least now we know there are actual study tips/techniques in this, not just anecdotes to boost her ego and whatever that industrial revolution chapter was

he probably did a working holiday type thing (usually called "work and travel" in 'German'), it's a super common thing for Germans to do in Australia (if you have the money, since usually there is much more travelling than working involved), I think 7 people out of my grade of about 95 did this as a gap year right out of school. And 90% of people who do it then make it their entire personality lol

re: the goodreads profile, he might've created the account when he was in Australia and never changed the location

ALSO, sorry I know this is not a Niklas thread but I just typed his name into youtube because I wanted to see if he had any videos and he doesn't but he has a bunch of playlists that he made and they're all almost exclusively videos by a channel called alux.com that start their videos with "welcome to alux.com, the place where future billionaires get inspired". I clicked on a playlist and saw a video called "10 most private romantic getaways" because I wanted to make a Switzerland joke but the joke do be writing itself because lo-and-behold, the first place mentioned in the video is Switzerland lmao

1629402582490.png

and on google the one thing to come up besides the usual info (his social media accounts, his start up and uni and a few articles he has written on ✨ sustainable start ups ✨ ) is that he played golf as a teenager... not that there's anything wrong with that per se but he's pretty much a walking stereotype at this point

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 1.19.33 PM.png

OFC she goes for the most MLM-entrepreneur-nopainnogain type. Jade's book is very fitting on that list.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
her latest stories... she is going to berlin for a few months (when she doesn't, at all, have to), we live in an age in which you can communicate with ANYONE more easily than every before wherever they are and acts as if she is going to work as a soldier for 2 years in a war zone or something

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did he go back on goodreads just for Jade's book? All the other books were added in 2018
I think he added some "TBR" books on his list this year! I just screenshotted the ratings page. If Jade's book is his definition of 5 stars I'm scared to see what the others are like..

Reactions: 5
her latest stories... she is going to berlin for a few months (when she doesn't, at all, have to), we live in an age in which you can communicate with ANYONE more easily than every before wherever they are and acts as if she is going to work as a soldier for 2 years in a war zone or something
Yeah I was going to say that she sounds like ‘home’ doesn’t exist when she’s not there or that she can’t talk to them at all

like honestly, if you get so homesick is going so far away even preferable when there are much better unis in the same country?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was going to say that she sounds like ‘home’ doesn’t exist when she’s not there or that she can’t talk to them at all

like honestly, if you get so homesick is going so far away even preferable when there are much better unis in the same country?
she said something like “I think last year we all learnt how to have long distance relationships with people” ok jade but the difference is you chose to go to berlin and be away from your family and friends last year even though your university said it wasn’t compulsory, whilst I had to go to my accommodation at my university and it was literally illegal for me to travel home.

Reactions: 34
she said something like “I think last year we all learnt how to have long distance relationships with people” ok jade but the difference is you chose to go to berlin and be away from your family and friends last year even though your university said it wasn’t compulsory, whilst I had to go to my accommodation at my university and it was literally illegal for me to travel home.
Exactly. I applied to university this year and my first choice was the one where I could stay at home. Obviously I liked the course and university too, but the option to stay home was a big factor in me deciding to go there. Firstly because I don’t want to take out an accommodation loan and secondly because of what happened last year. None’s making Jade leave, so if it’s so hard to be away from home why is she? For attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 15
Did he go back on goodreads just for Jade's book? All the other books were added in 2018
I guess with the book he saw an opportunity for something to gain for his own business. However he's a classic rich boy wanna be entrepreneur and the book thing perfectly shows he has no clue about business. :sick:

Gosh the books the wanna be millionaire life videos are such a cringe. I cannot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.