Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she get it from that sketchy dna test or she knows it for a fact? Both options are embarrassing but 🤦‍♀️

Also shocked she didn't use Polish flag instead of Indonesian. I wouldn't be even surprised knowing her.
Wait I'm confused About the Polish part, can you explain?

Wait I'm confused About the Polish part, can you explain?
I know I'm not OP, but I think what they meant is that one time she used a flag for a different country. Can't remember if it was the Netherlands/Luxembourg thing. But that is what I think they mean is that she could have mixed up the flags because she didn't know what it looked like.

Reactions: 7
I know I'm not OP, but I think what they meant is that one time she used a flag for a different country. Can't remember if it was the Netherlands/Luxembourg thing. But that is what I think they mean is that she could have mixed up the flags because she didn't know what it looked like.
Yeah basically cause Polish and Indonesian flags are 🇵🇱🇮🇩

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen her Brighton story and thought she has clearly lost her mind right in front of our eyes? Wtf? Yeah, of course, Jade, all the universe sent those people to Brighton to magic up your day. How bleeping self-centred can you be?

(Like, I get it. Just say you had a nice day, met many people by chance and that it was nice and you enjoyed yourself. Why do you need to be "proud" over this basic level of spontaneity and transport competence and then amp up the magic bullshit and narcissism to level 1000? Ah, yeah, because you are Jade. I forget. The universe is just centred on you.)

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Surely her article for Papier (or whoever) is just a summary of the book… making the book sort of pointless to get now

Reactions: 13
When she did a Tik Tok about choosing to go to Berlin instead of London for 'university' she used the Belgian flag emoji instead of the German flag, despite being intuitively German lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone else seen her Brighton story and thought she has clearly lost her mind right in front of our eyes? Wtf? Yeah, of course, Jade, all the universe sent those people to Brighton to magic up your day. How bleeping self-centred can you be?

(Like, I get it. Just say you had a nice day, met many people by chance and that it was nice and you enjoyed yourself. Why do you need to be "proud" over this basic level of spontaneity and transport competence and then amp up the magic bullshit and narcissism to level 1000? Ah, yeah, because you are Jade. I forget. The universe is just centred on you.)
"OHMIGOSH guyyys, can you believe I went to a major tourist city on a day when the weather was great and after restrictions have been eased and - get this - there were literally people from other cities there! Other countries, even! Mind...blown.

And, can you imagine, lots of people came over to talk to me, a young, attractive woman on the beach! Nobody does that unless the universe has organised it. Some of them even recognised me from my YouTube channel, which has a big worldwide audience! Amazing! Ya gahhl was shook.

I even knew some of them! Which is literally impossible! How would I know people from other cities and countries after travelling the globe for the past few years and talking to tonnes of people online? I had to lie down for three days to get over the ✨CASUAL MAGIC✨ of it all.

The universe knows me. I am loved by the universe. Such ✨CASUAL MAGIC✨ Literally, the magic is so casual it's wearing PJs to its sister's wedding."

Surely her article for Papier (or whoever) is just a summary of the book… making the book sort of pointless to get now
I read the first tip and my eyes rolled so hard I could see the inside of my skull.

So, I'm supposed to buy Jade's book to get expert tips on studying from her. Okay, let's check out her first unique insight.

Tip 1: Go learn how to study from other people...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And, can you imagine, lots of people came over to talk to me, a young, attractive woman on the beach! Nobody does that unless the universe has organised it.
I am legit shook by that cause not only she has an annoying, extremely punchable face (I never saw her as even a little bit attractive tbh), she also emits very desperate try-hard not-like-other-girls vibes which would make any normal person run (unless someone is super desperate).

Reactions: 12
I am legit shook by that cause not only she has an annoying, extremely punchable face (I never saw her as even a little bit attractive tbh), she also emits very desperate try-hard not-like-other-girls vibes which would make any normal person run (unless someone is super desperate).
I think she's a physically attractive person (in a generic student way), she just makes every effort to pull the stupidest faces possible at all times. Personality-wise, she's a nightmare, and the second she launches into conversation any sane person would run in the opposite direction.

But I can absolutely see strangers approaching her on the beach just based on how she looks, or because they recognised her from the internet, not because the universe magically attracted all people from all walks of life directly to her like she seems to think.

Reactions: 19
I think she's a physically attractive person in a generic student way, she just makes every effort to pull the stupidest faces possible at all times. Personality-wise, she's a nightmare, and the second she launches into conversation any sane person would run in the opposite direction.

But I can absolutely see strangers approaching her on the beach just based on how she looks, or because they recognised her from the internet, not because the universe magically attracted all people from all walks of life directly to her like she seems to think.
yeah exactly, especially if she is alone. Agree about her personality, and because Minerva seems toattract similar kinds of people she won't change. I think she is going to havea shock when (or if) she goes into a normal workplace, that letter to the Japanese company implying she,as someone with no experience, could provide so much help for the company :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I get it, it's cool when you bump into people you know/have mutual friends somewhere where you don't expect it, but it's a small world - these things do happen! But because it's Jade, she had to make a whole narcissistic ordeal out of it. Also, her final statement of "I always forget how cool life can be because I'm so pre-occupied with all the horrible things in the world" is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard! As if she spends more than 5 minutes thinking about anyone other than herself - she literally flew across the world to three different countries in the middle of a pandemic. But thanks for reminding everyone else that life can be amazing if only you look for "casual magic"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I get it, it's cool when you bump into people you know/have mutual friends somewhere where you don't expect it, but it's a small world - these things do happen! But because it's Jade, she had to make a whole narcissistic ordeal out of it. Also, her final statement of "I always forget how cool life can be because I'm so pre-occupied with all the horrible things in the world" is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard! As if she spends more than 5 minutes thinking about anyone other than herself - she literally flew across the world to three different countries in the middle of a pandemic. But thanks for reminding everyone else that life can be amazing if only you look for "casual magic"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Exactly, also not like it is some random tiny, non turisty village, Brighton is always packed with people, especially when it is sunny

Reactions: 8
that fan who dreamt about meeting her in brighton and then decided to go to brighton based on that… yikes
That is a big coincidence (if it's true) but Jade also assumes that they travelled to Brighton with the express purpose of meeting her from a dream, rather than they dreamt about Brighton and thought, "Actually that's not a bad idea! Brighton's a lovely place that's pretty close and it'll be nice to get away for the day!" and then happened to bump into her. But in Jade's mind, she's the focal point of the universe.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That is a big coincidence (if it's true) but Jade also assumes that they travelled to Brighton with the express purpose of meeting her from a dream, rather than they dreamt about Brighton and thought, "Actually that's not a bad idea! Brighton's a lovely place that's pretty close and it'll be nice to get away for the day!" and then happened to bump into her. But in Jade's mind, she's the focal point of the universe.
yeah, or even vice versa, i.e. thye had planned to go to Brighton, watched a vlog of Jade's before going to sleep and it just merged together in a dream. Either way I think the whole thing is fiction, she would have taken pictures with them if it was true imo

Reactions: 15
yeah, or even vice versa, i.e. thye had planned to go to Brighton, watched a vlog of Jade's before going to sleep and it just merged together in a dream. Either way I think the whole thing is fiction, she would have taken pictures with them if it was true imo
It wouldn't shock me at all if she made it up.

On her next day trip she'll be like, "Okay guys, you will not believe what happened! Ya gahhl drove herself all the way to Cornwall, because I was like, 'Jade, you can do this! You have a driving license!' And I only went and did it! #achieveyourdreams

And when I stepped out of the car, who did I see? It was only the Dalai Lama! And he recognised me! Ya gahhl was shook to her core.

He said I was such an inspiration to him, and I was like, "Ohmigosh, I love you too! And I love llamas because I'm vegan!" And we just chilled and chatted about life and the universe and he took a copy of my book!

I would've taken a picture or video, but it's really important to just live in the moment. Now here's 17 stories of me reading under a tree."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
she posted something on her instagram asking for names for a new self improvement series she is making (a.k.a. copycat matt davella) and wrote
"winner gets a 20 min call with me"

wayy too smug, to the point where she thinks of herself as a prize

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
she posted something on her instagram asking for names for a new self improvement series she is making (a.k.a. copycat matt davella) and wrote
"winner gets a 20 min call with me"

wayy too smug, to the point where she thinks of herself as a prize
"Runner up gets a 45 minute call with me. Third Place: I follow you everywhere until you fake your death to get away from me."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.