Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so curious as to how she’s going to interpret the results of her DNA test, thankfully (unless they’ve updated it recently) circleDNA is notoriously useless for ancestry results. All they tell you is if you’re north/west/east/southern european and that is literally it lmao. So hopefully we wont see her trying to claim she’s 33% greek and putting flags in her bio or anything like that lol.
with a flag that is not greek , or she will claim to be "african" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she once said her grandma is Indonesian (which makes a lot of sense, loads of people are part Indonesian in the Netherlands)!! So I guess she’s a mixed race queen, wonder how that’ll work out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she once said her grandma is Indonesian (which makes a lot of sense, loads of people are part Indonesian in the Netherlands)!! So I guess she’s a mixed race queen, wonder how that’ll work out
I can't wait for her to start going on and on about being indonesian and able to "intuitively" understanding indonesian :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so the DNA told her nothing she didn't know then? I dislike her saying "which we love" what does that even mean :rolleyes:
Is that because, as another user said, the results are really brief so she can only really talk about her mother’s side of the family. Can’t really talk about the fathers side if most you have is something like east Europe

Reactions: 2
I once did a load of MD then took a mirror selfie and it looked exactly like this. Why does she pull these scary faces it is honestly so strange
D53AA278-9A5A-4A0E-862F-F72C1B5FA7F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
breaking news: the whitest white girl ever to white girl, born to an english parent in england, is actually ✨exotic ✨ because she also has heritage from another hugely coloniser nation AND (most likely like 1/8th at most) from one of that nation's former colonies, <3 which we love <3

(not that it's bad to be dutch, of course not! just pointing out how laughable that she finds it the most interesting and worldly thing about herself such that she begins every self introduction with it)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
breaking news: the whitest white girl ever to white girl, born to an english parent in england, is actually ✨exotic ✨ because she also has heritage from another hugely coloniser nation AND (most likely like 1/8th at most) from one of that nation's former colonies, <3 which we love <3
she's so special guys :ROFLMAO: I bet from now on when meeting new people at Minerva or wherever she introduces herself with all of her 3 nationalities :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she'd refer to herself as British British if both of her parents were British British and her test results were British British

There's a lot of British British going on in that sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣 When we parody her but we end up being dead right:

View attachment 658431
Omg this tiktok is so CRINGE 😫😫 I hate how she zooms in on her smug face every time she says something that she thinks is ~deep~ or ~groundbreaking~. "Omg hi cute people! ✨ Here's a narcissistic monologue about how clever and important I am - it's so hard being this clever and important! 😔 Because of my family heritage, I feel like I intuitively connect with other cultures. It's like sooooo casually magic. Almost as casually magic as porridge! And walking!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

This tiktok kills me I would have made the same video when i was 14. I agree with normalising things but this tit is just cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This tiktok kills me I would have made the same video when i was 14. I agree with normalising things but this tit is just cringey
The thing is she doesn't even have a double chin. Like yes, in some angles most people will probably look like they have one but that's not something most people notice or really care enough to criticise. Pulling a face or angling it just to show your double chin off just seems worse to me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.