Unique Fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s highly controversial and a lot of people seem to like her but I really cannot stand this woman. I respect her for talking out about Chris but she’s now just milking it for her own benefit! Smug Sarah is nothing to do with helping the victims, rather she’s using their horrible situation to help herself. Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind when she goes on about bullying.

Reactions: 4
I like her. She is putting herself out there and taking the flack. She's had some horrific abuse on twitter and doxxing but she keeps going. I feel that laughter is the best form of medicine and if nothing is going to happen legally with the victims then taking the piss out of the Inghams will have to do. I get the impression that she has the support of the victims so if they see that others are prepared to speak up on their behalf, in whatever way, then perhaps there is a bit of karma in it for them.

The gofundme was a mistake, we all make them. But she admitted she was wrong and the way she dealt with it was handled well.

Reactions: 9
I like her and her daughter,don’t think she’s bullying anyone ?‍♀

I like her too. Having her daughter in the smug sarahs makes me a wee bit uncomfortable, but other than that I like her

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind when it’s purely about Chris and Sarah but she’s brought Isabelle and the girls into a lot which is wrong imo. Fair enough if she made a couple of smug Sarah’s but she’s really milking it now and it rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
I like smug Sarah. If the Inghams dont give a toss why should she not the children though it isnt their fault they have arseholes as parents.

I like her as well. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t idolise her like you’re meant to with these small vloggers (or so it seems) but for the most part she’s alright.

I like the smug Sarah videos even if they can sometimes be hit and miss. I get that some people think it’s milking it and I guess in some ways it is but not everyone is qualified to help the victims.

Agree the go fund me was a mistake. But fair play to her, she responded and apologised and not many YouTubers can say that.

Reactions: 5
I know she’s highly controversial and a lot of people seem to like her but I really cannot stand this woman. I respect her for talking out about Chris but she’s now just milking it for her own benefit! Smug Sarah is nothing to do with helping the victims, rather she’s using their horrible situation to help herself. Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind when she goes on about bullying.
My views exactly. Well said. Started off funny but she drags her daughter into everything and she shouldn't. Defo pot calling kettle black.

It's shows its healthy to have difference of opinion and we all see things differently. I love reading all opinions and hearing others views. No one falls out ( unless the trolls come out to play) and sometimes others views help me change my opinion if I'm not 100%. Thanks for creating this thread I'm not sure what I think I just don't like her daughter being brought into her comedy.

I agree re the daughter but I do find her funny, and in the couple of videos she’s addressed the Chris Ingham allegations as smug Sarah I have found myself completely nodding along her thoughts are the same as mine as a parent.

I love Unique Fam, she is saying things that others think but are afraid to say.
As regards to smug Sarah it’s a joke/ skit whatever you want to call it. Everything smug Sarah does is true !

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it on another thread. But I get the impression they want to be vloggers. You can’t make money until you have 1000 subscribers and xxx view time now ( or something like that)
So they used what was a hot topic at the time ‘Inghams’ to gain an audience.

You’ll notice it was more smug Sarah now it’s more vlogs with a splash of smug Sarah here and there.

Smug Sarah is funny, but let’s be honest, they’ve created it to expand their following for their own vlogs. ( which I personally find dull, it’s usually them cooking or sitting around the house) She films her daughter when Ill etc which is exactly what the Inghams get slammed for.
(It’s no different to people using ksi/loganpaul etc in their titles to get views I guess) so I’m torn.

I've only watched a few and whilst I think she is funny, IMO her daughter being a big part of it and bringing the Ingham girls into it crosses the line for me.

I like her I think she's hilarious with the smug sarah skits. It would be nice if she made a separate channel for the smug sarah skits though and had her family channel separate.

I like her I think she's hilarious with the smug sarah skits. It would be nice if she made a separate channel for the smug sarah skits though and had her family channel separate.
I doubt if she did that her family channel would get much subscribers and views. The ones that don’t have smug Sarah in the title get a lot less viewed as it is. I guess the one of the issues with it, she can’t stop doing smug Sarah or the views will fall ??‍♀

This comment applies to all small vloggers who are using the Ingham situation or any type of drama to get attention and validation from views.

I don't know why people would willingly put themseves through the hassle and stress of youtube or choose this particular route to gain subscribers.

The 'I'm doing it for awareness and to help the girls' - Is bullshit really. That's not the sole motovation behind the handful of vloggers who are still using that line to justify what they are doing.

The whole thing is just starting to look like a bunch of adults arguing and being bloody horrible to each other. Mcphee, Dave, Country Joe, Wilkes, Mummy chelle, that really boring one Greenwood - just bizzare it really is. Your all just feeding each others egos and going round in circles.

I imagine the unique fam lady is a lovely and certainly someone I could sit down and have a coffee with and I do agree with most things she says...

But when you are sat on a beach looking stressed out because you involved yourselves into a situation that had nothing to do with you in the first place it's all gone a little too far. (I understand you were hurt, because you were ex ifam, you started off with great points which have now been diluted because of drama)

As much as I despise the Inghams none of these adults are helping they are only making mockery out of the situation.

All of you need to take a step back and reavaulate your priorities.

You all need to grow up.

Reactions: 8
I like her she gives me a laugh when I need it and her parodys are hilarious she does actually look like Sarah when she does them .She took a lot of stick from Mcphee and her followers but still carried on .I don't get where she takes the Mick out the Ingham girls though I've not heard her talk about them other than a reference once or twice but nowt bad

Never liked her. Just thought she was another bandwagon jumper
Funny someone mentions Mrs Greenwood - totally detest her fake as and she over exaggerated her "credentials" early on.
Having said that I'm the biggest hypocrite of the lot I use all of them to take the piss out off
There isn't enough interest really in Unique or Greenwood and a couple of others so they all got grouped together in the high forheads low integrity section of our place.

Reactions: 3
Smug Sarah makes me laugh out loud. I love it because she crosses the boundaries and is raising awareness with the creepy situation. (The never have I ever was the best - and that was exactly when Creepy disappeared out of the vlogs).

Yes, she probably has used it as a way of growing her own channel, and her daughter seems actively involved in it all which is dodgy ground.

But you can't knock the entertainment value.

I think it’s important for people to remain talking about the situation but if it’s affecting their health then they need to take a look in the mirror. Whatever people think of Country Joe she has the best chance of keeping the conversation going as long as she can stay clear of any warring factions.
That being said the Smug Sarah’s are very funny when they are done right