Unique Fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted with their latest video. A clip from Isabelle Ingham’s live trying to shame for for bullying and saying the word bastard.

She’s a child ffs.

I didn’t like when they used her in the smug Sarah’s but when people had a problem they stopped so I gave them the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous.

What does Isabelle have to do with what Chris did and how Sarah’s been handling it?

I liked unique fam but I’ve really lost a lot of respect for them after this. Thought the mother had more sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why did Wilkes, r fam (allegedly)etc get cease and desist letters from the Inghams and this channel hasn’t?

Reactions: 5
I’m disgusted with their latest video. A clip from Isabelle Ingham’s live trying to shame for for bullying and saying the word bastard.

She’s a child ffs.

I didn’t like when they used her in the smug Sarah’s but when people had a problem they stopped so I gave them the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous.

What does Isabelle have to do with what Chris did and how Sarah’s been handling it?

I liked unique fam but I’ve really lost a lot of respect for them after this. Thought the mother had more sense.
I’ve not watched it but I think they need to take a step back and reevaluate their channel tbh. They both seem nice, don’t like confrontation etc so they should focus on these points in the vlogs.

The lady addressed the Ikea situation yesterday and said why should they not go shopping etc which is 100% correct but the one part she didn’t address, was the kid hiding in the boot, which was what the main disagreement was about, people saying that was too far.

Please if your reading don’t turn into what your channel is becoming just for views and stay true to yourselves

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is why did Wilkes, r fam (allegedly)etc get cease and desist letters from the Inghams and this channel hasn’t?
R Fam got legal letters before the Chris situation, after the Angry Mancs on Inghams. Not sure what it said as he has said conflicting things about it in the past.
Wilkes got letters because she went too far and said things that couldn’t be proven so she stepped into libel territory.
Smug Sarah falls into Parody so that’s fair game as long as they careful what they say on the skits

Reactions: 2
They probably haven't got the money any more and Wilkes saying into a camera Chris you are a paedophile we'll that's a bit below the belt plus, saying he felt Ellie's bum at a meet and greet when she said he gave Ellie a fatherly hug I can see the Inghams grievance there. She couldn't keep her mouth shut to facts so would have to forfeit to some degree.

R family...we all know Dave's the biggest bullshitter going so will leave it at that.

Unique fam jumped on the bandwagon, should have kept it at observational piss take but didn't shares info etc. A true but I honestly think they haven't the money to go to the best solicitors in the country any more to be honest.

By all means go for Chris and Sarah but to try and put down an innocent 13 year old is wrong. Issy is clearly discussing a conversation, she was with her peer group finally getting a chance to be herself and Unique Fam think it's acceptable to broadcast that clip. No. I don't agree with it.

Reactions: 6
R Fam got legal letters before the Chris situation, after the Angry Mancs on Inghams. Not sure what it said as he has said conflicting things about it in the past.
Wilkes got letters because she went too far and said things that couldn’t be proven so she stepped into libel territory.
Smug Sarah falls into Parody so that’s fair game as long as they careful what they say on the skits
Smug Sarah doesn't stay in parody though... She shows information such as where they were staying at Christmas. She's crossing lines left right and centre.

Reactions: 5
I’ve not watched it but I think they need to take a step back and reevaluate their channel tbh. They both seem nice, don’t like confrontation etc so they should focus on these points in the vlogs.

The lady addressed the Ikea situation yesterday and said why should they not go shopping etc which is 100% correct but the one part she didn’t address, was the kid hiding in the boot, which was what the main disagreement was about, people saying that was too far.

Please if your reading don’t turn into what your channel is becoming just for views and stay true to yourselves
I could understand if it was just Eleanor posting it but the mother (don’t know her name) thinking this is ok? What is wrong with people?

To me this is no longer a parody it's a vendetta and getting petty.
I fully agree Chris and Sarah need to be called out, they need their actions questioned but I feel a line has been crossed and it's losing credibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Posting it aside, exactly what did Isabelle do that was so terrible? Say the word bastard and talk to her friends about some issue with another friend. Calling that bullying is really clutching at straws.

Smug Sarah doesn't stay in parody though... She shows information such as where they were staying at Christmas. She's crossing lines left right and centre.
The majority of the stuff she shows has already been shown on Twitter

While I disagree about shaming a 13 year old It’s so predictable this would happen and it would have came out somehow. Sarah is an idiot for letting Issy have control of her “professional” account

Reactions: 7
The majority of the stuff she shows has already been shown on Twitter
Absolutely but they all know a lot of people aren't on twitter, even the Inghams know this so damage limitation went on twitter and Sarah did a family problems vlog on the day twitter went berserk when Jess'tweet came out.
Am ok with parody and also am a fan of Jimmy Carr and as a comedian I have seen many walk out his shows, but the parody isn't parody when they have lost the plot to be honest. Got caught up in the demise of the Inghams. Everything about what Chris has done is lost when these channels get sucked into petty dramas with others.

Smug Sarah was funny and refreshing the first couple of times. The inghams put themselves out there by uploading videos. But now she has taken it too far. She also mixes the clips into parts of her life - kind of like she is using it to grow her own channel on the back of the inghams. Is that irony or pot kettle black?
The daughter in unique fam though talks weirdly. Can’t tell if that’s how she actually talks or is acting up for the camera.

Reactions: 1
I watched the video but not really sure I understand what it's about. Don't really know why anyone over the age of 14 would sit through a live like that and then re-upload it.

These adults need their heads knocking together... from both sides.

I wonder what 'the girl's' and their parents think of this... is it being encouraged?

Reactions: 3
Posting it aside, exactly what did Isabelle do that was so terrible? Say the word bastard and talk to her friends about some issue with another friend. Calling that bullying is really clutching at straws.
I think the issue was showing that she isn't the sweet girl that they make her out to be .She was saying that she has more followers than this other girl in such a way as it came across very haughty .I also agree that 13 year old kids beit boy or girls do push it when their parents aren't there .I got the impression after she said b word that she actually thought omg did I just say that as she moved away from the camera .I have also got to say that Sarah showed the picture of where they where staying at Christmas and it didn't take a genius to work it out where it was .

Reactions: 3
To me she is absolutely obsessed with the inghams at this point. Fair enough she saw them about, no big deal. But following them around IKEA trying to get shots of them, then allowing her child to hide in the boot of a car to video them? Absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman. She talks the big talk online and then when she had her chance to go and confront Chris she was shaking and took to hiding away. What is she teaching that child? As for the video of Isabelle absolutely agree with what’s being said. It was lovely to finally see her acting her age and talking with friends, no doubt she’ll be on edge about acting like a normal teen now that video has been put out with countless adults judging her. I feel the same about about everyone, say what you will about the parents but leave the kids out of it. What Chris did/ is doing is wrong, 100%. But it’s got nothing to do with his kids! Isabelle should be allowed the chance of being a normal teen without having to worry that grown women are going to gang up on her and start a hate campaign against her. The mum from unique fam has a lot to answer from. What if it was Isabelle hiding in the boot of a car videoing them? I was going back and forth on this woman tbh but nope, she’s gone too far this time by publicly slating a child and allowing her child to hide in a boot videoing the inghams.

Reactions: 8
I just had a gander now.
Got to say it Eleanor comes across in the Ikea video as very immature. How old is she 11 ?
I don't do correct so to be blunt she sounds backwards. Probably isn't but probably been smothered by the mummy over time. The mother has never struck me as that bright anyway.
As regards Isabelle swearing I mean wow who would of thought it. A bit of reality creeping in.

Reactions: 2
I think because Wilkes, R Fam etc were making stuff seem like facts, like Wilkes saying he's a paedophile and I think R fam was questioning how he acted with young girls etc before the actual allegations came out too. I'm not sure if they'd be able to send cease and desist for parodying. Unless Unique fam slipped up at one point and outright said something slanderous, I don't think they could. They could probably get the video of Issy taken down due to copyright though.

Reactions: 1