Unique Fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is who is really behind that troll account, and tbh who is really behind all the troll accounts on both sides. Are all the trolls on the side they pretend to be or are some there trolling to get invited into secret groups for information. There’s been a few screenshots posted over the past few months from supposedly secret groups so not everyone is who they claim to be

She has referenced the failed meeting in London in her last vlog

I find it so odd how the daughter is more like the mum. She’s always taking control and asking her mum if she wants to do something. Seems bright enough it’s a shame her mother is ruining her. I’ve never heard her talk about her friends? Does she have any? I don’t know why she’s home schooled but from the few vlogs I’ve watched it seems that she is really isolated. May be wrong though because I’ve only watched a few and mostly the controversial ones ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
I find it so odd how the daughter is more like the mum. She’s always taking control and asking her mum if she wants to do something. Seems bright enough it’s a shame her mother is ruining her. I’ve never heard her talk about her friends? Does she have any? I don’t know why she’s home schooled but from the few vlogs I’ve watched it seems that she is really isolated. May be wrong though because I’ve only watched a few and mostly the controversial ones ??‍♀
I know she’s homeschooled but you never see to see her do any or speak about it.

She needs to get a grip. Public Safety is a troll.

Helping with her harassment case? Delete Twitter and stop fighting like a child.

Stop wasting police time and go live your life rather than be consumed by a situation that you chose to be involved with.

Time to take a step back and start looking after your own health now because it's all getting silly.

Another one that needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s homeschooled but you never see to see her do any or speak about it.
If that's home schooling you can stick it. Sounds like an overbearing dominating mother who smothers her child.
Then again she (mum) was a fan wasn't she. So probably another type who is ever so angry that they invested time in them
For all we know this woman could just be another Wilkes I know best type
She seems very immature

Reactions: 2
She needs to get a grip. Public Safety is a troll.

Helping with her harassment case? Delete Twitter and stop fighting like a child.

Stop wasting police time and go live your life rather than be consumed by a situation that you chose to be involved with.

Time to take a step back and start looking after your own health now because it's all getting silly.

Another one that needs to give their head a wobble.
Not for the first time I am nodding my head in complete agreement

Reported public safety to the police after goading him. Just be an adult about it... block and ignore. You were quite active on Twitter you shouldn't have given them the bait. You were hardly an angel on there.

Social services were called on you... Surely that should make you sit up and think uff this has gone a bit too far now?

As for turning it around on the Inghams I'm not sure I agree with that. The talc thing was pretty stupid and they have been spoken to about that..

Let's leave the overstretched police and social services to look after vulnerable children and adults shall we?

Unbelievable - I hope your family intervenes soon. I didn't mind your silly parodies but you need boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Reported public safety to the police after goading him. Just be an adult about it... block and ignore. You were quite active on Twitter you shouldn't have given them the bait. You were hardly an angel on there.

Social services were called on you... Surely that should make you sit up and think uff this has gone a bit too far now?

As for turning it around on the Inghams I'm not sure I agree with that. The talc thing was pretty stupid and they have been spoken to about that..

Let's leave the overstretched police and social services to look after vulnerable children and adults shall we?

Unbelievable - I hope your family intervenes soon. I didn't mind your silly parodies but you need boundaries.
My thoughts exactly! Well said. I don't get why the arguments occured with public safety it was obviously tongue in cheek and a troll of the common kind which she kept feeding and feeding.Even then the title of the vlog is stated it was Scots guy. Really? Do we know this as fact? Again more speculation!

Anyone again could have phoned social services. A lot have said it's uncomfortable viewing with Eleanor in the vlogs at times.

God knows why the Ingham family got brought up. Surely I do a parody of another family on YouTube is another. Sounded very much like playground chatter with but so and so did this I can't possibly be in trouble!

Reactions: 1
The mother seems obsessed with The Inghams. and quite bitter
I wonder if she sent some shots of herself in a bikini to skater boy Chris and he replied with "no thanks"
Something certainly has affected her

Reactions: 6
It's all very odd - gone from being a parody to trying to be boring Vlogger's themselves - they've just used the Ingham's to get their name out and try and become bloggers - unfortunately there are a million other boring Bloggers out there already

Just watched the latest video - Social rang her - told her who had said what yada yada, all very similar isn't it, wasn't Sarah getting slated for saying they rang her to say they'd had complaints? It's SO DULL. All these little channels just need to close their accounts - or start them over again without the cloak and dagger nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's thick as mince though isn't she ?
I mean if social services rang us about something we had supposedly done or a complaint we had made I would keep it private not broadcast it to the nation.
"Eh up Betty did you hear about Eleanors mum at no 77 she got contacted by social services tha knows
What Mabel ? - how do you know that
Well she talked about in one of them vlogs she does Betty
Hells bells Maybelline I'm not letting my Tracey play round there then you dunno what goes on she always struck me as a bit strange tha knows
what with her daughter hiding in the back of the car and stuff "

"Hey mum why don't the neighbours talk to us anymore
Gee Eleanor I just dunno they must be snobs or something"

And this cretin works as an Occupational Therapist ? I hope its not in the NHS as she is the sort of woman that strikes me will gossip about her patients.
Having said that there are thick people everywhere who just don't get how social media works. A growing issue somewhere in the NHS is about mistreatment of patients. The gist of it is that the nurses were slipping the patients drugs so they slept through the night shift. The daft twats set up a facebook group amongst themselves and in it discussed stuff including the sleepy time arrangements and we are in for a quite night tonight girls.
Total numbnuts who are now shitting themselves as the police investigation gathers pace

Last edited by a moderator:
She's thick as mince though isn't she ?
I mean if social services rang us about something we had supposedly done or a complaint we had made I would keep it private not broadcast it to the nation.
"Eh up Betty did you hear about Eleanors mum at no 77 she got contacted by social services tha knows
What Mabel ? - how do you know that
Well she talked about in one of them vlogs she does Betty
Hells bells Maybelline I'm not letting my Tracey play round there then you dunno what goes on she always struck me as a bit strange tha knows
what with her daughter hiding in the back of the car and stuff "

"Hey mum why don't the neighbours talk to us anymore
Gee Eleanor I just dunno they must be snobs or something"

And this cretin works as an Occupational Therapist ? I hope its not in the NHS as she is the sort of woman that strikes me will gossip about her patients.
Having said that there are thick people everywhere who just don't get how social media works. A growing issue somewhere in the NHS is about mistreatment of patients. The gist of it is that the nurses were slipping the patients drugs so they slept through the night shift. The daft twats set up a facebook group amongst themselves and in it discussed stuff including the sleepy time arrangements and we are in for a quite night tonight girls.
Total numbnuts who are now shitting themselves as the police investigation gathers pace
Wow had never heard of that sleeping thing. Disgusting, up there with people who abuse elderly people in care homes - scum

Wow had never heard of that sleeping thing. Disgusting, up there with people who abuse elderly people in care homes - scum
Just keep looking in the news from time to time. Its early days in the investigation but it will hit the fan within next month

The mother seems obsessed with The Inghams. and quite bitter
I wonder if she sent some shots of herself in a bikini to skater boy Chris and he replied with "no thanks"
Something certainly has affected her
Totally agree. Can't put my finger on it but she is certainly obsessed by the Inghams.

Just reading all these comments. And want to reignite this thread. That person who is now just "member" is blatantly stinky mcflee. The over dramatic words etc. I think I almost hate that sack of tit as much as I hate the Mingham parents.

Just reading all these comments. And want to reignite this thread. That person who is now just "member" is blatantly stinky mcflee. The over dramatic words etc. I think I almost hate that sack of tit as much as I hate the Mingham parents.
I can assure you Member 3675 wasn't McPhee. It was yorkshirebitch/missmash. Definitely not McPhee.

I remember that name, did she get banned or decided to leave the forum?
No idea but I know she hated the Inghams from GG days. If she saw someone thought she was McPhee she would be offended and she wasn't known for her politeness 😂

• Haha