Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

I still like her, she's not perfect but there is something genuine about her that I like. I take it she's one of the only ones who have actually put their money where their mouth is and have gone down to London?
Did Greenwood go? Rees? Manky? Callum Mackie? GDFilms? Dougal? Prankster family? Whingy Chelle? Any of the channels that use or used the Ingham name to get views and supposedly highlight the inappropriate behaviour of alledged grooming?
If she was the only one to attend then good for her, maybe she is doing this for right reasons.

Reactions: 15
M

Member 177

Imagine if Sarah or Chris let Isabelle hide in the back of their car and film Unique Fam. Would that be acceptable or would that be seen as bullying, harassment. Would it be used to say it was "pervert" Chris getting a thrill watching Eleanor. Hell Yes.
Show them going into Ikea, show them in there but to sit and wait, hiding to film them. Hell No.

Reactions: 11
M

Member 177

To me this is no longer a parody it's a vendetta and getting petty.
I fully agree Chris and Sarah need to be called out, they need their actions questioned but I feel a line has been crossed and it's losing credibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Tbh in all of this mess my heart goes out to Jess and the other girls. Their situation is being mocked and used by grown adults acting like bitchy 13 year olds. Nothing said or done on these small channels helps them, it all hinders their case and makes it look petty and like hate. Unique fam woman should be ashamed of herself. I hope she doesn’t work for the NHS bc between her a Wilkes giving the police a bad name all we need is a firefighter now. Absolute jokes!

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I was supportive of every amateur YouTube channel* that spoke up about the Ingham situation until I realised that the majority were in it to promote themselves and get views for their own channels.

I did find the Smug Sarah skits funny and I like the way she put across her feelings as someone who used to watch the inghams. I can understand why she felt duped.

I don't know, it's got a bit much hasn't it? I can seen some family members doing an intervention.

All of these petty things are just diluting serious points.

Fair enough hide in a boot if you have caught Chris with another teenager. Get that on camera.

Don't get me wrong.. I did laugh that you crossed paths but showing the car would have sufficed.

How long are people going to use the line 'it's for the girl's' to justify their need for attention. Years?

Will be interesting to see what happens after the protest.

*Not that Greenwood woman, her face alone is enough to trigger a depressive episode. There was another couple too lady with pink hair and her annoying husband - god that bloke was a twat.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
I like her. She is putting herself out there and taking the flack. She's had some horrific abuse on twitter and doxxing but she keeps going. I feel that laughter is the best form of medicine and if nothing is going to happen legally with the victims then taking the piss out of the Inghams will have to do. I get the impression that she has the support of the victims so if they see that others are prepared to speak up on their behalf, in whatever way, then perhaps there is a bit of karma in it for them.

The gofundme was a mistake, we all make them. But she admitted she was wrong and the way she dealt with it was handled well.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
This comment applies to all small vloggers who are using the Ingham situation or any type of drama to get attention and validation from views.

I don't know why people would willingly put themseves through the hassle and stress of youtube or choose this particular route to gain subscribers.

The 'I'm doing it for awareness and to help the girls' - Is bullshit really. That's not the sole motovation behind the handful of vloggers who are still using that line to justify what they are doing.

The whole thing is just starting to look like a bunch of adults arguing and being bloody horrible to each other. Mcphee, Dave, Country Joe, Wilkes, Mummy chelle, that really boring one Greenwood - just bizzare it really is. Your all just feeding each others egos and going round in circles.

I imagine the unique fam lady is a lovely and certainly someone I could sit down and have a coffee with and I do agree with most things she says...

But when you are sat on a beach looking stressed out because you involved yourselves into a situation that had nothing to do with you in the first place it's all gone a little too far. (I understand you were hurt, because you were ex ifam, you started off with great points which have now been diluted because of drama)

As much as I despise the Inghams none of these adults are helping they are only making mockery out of the situation.

All of you need to take a step back and reavaulate your priorities.

You all need to grow up.

Reactions: 8

Ahhahahahahe bsz

To me she is absolutely obsessed with the inghams at this point. Fair enough she saw them about, no big deal. But following them around IKEA trying to get shots of them, then allowing her child to hide in the boot of a car to video them? Absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a grown woman. She talks the big talk online and then when she had her chance to go and confront Chris she was shaking and took to hiding away. What is she teaching that child? As for the video of Isabelle absolutely agree with what’s being said. It was lovely to finally see her acting her age and talking with friends, no doubt she’ll be on edge about acting like a normal teen now that video has been put out with countless adults judging her. I feel the same about about everyone, say what you will about the parents but leave the kids out of it. What Chris did/ is doing is wrong, 100%. But it’s got nothing to do with his kids! Isabelle should be allowed the chance of being a normal teen without having to worry that grown women are going to gang up on her and start a hate campaign against her. The mum from unique fam has a lot to answer from. What if it was Isabelle hiding in the boot of a car videoing them? I was going back and forth on this woman tbh but nope, she’s gone too far this time by publicly slating a child and allowing her child to hide in a boot videoing the inghams.

Reactions: 8

Tublet83

VIP Member
While I disagree about shaming a 13 year old It’s so predictable this would happen and it would have came out somehow. Sarah is an idiot for letting Issy have control of her “professional” account

Reactions: 7

Impleo

VIP Member
I still like her, she's not perfect but there is something genuine about her that I like. I take it she's one of the only ones who have actually put their money where their mouth is and have gone down to London?

Ava girl

I really don't know what to make the Unique Family I admit I have watched a few of the smug Sarah's and smiled but also felt that she definition of pretending she is something she isn't, the irony is she is being just has arrogant and smug has Sarah Igham! She may have been just has shocked and discusted has the rest of us when the allegations came out but then She jumped on the band wagon and uses click bait to get views!

On one video when someone accused her of bullying the Ingham's she answered she had been bullied and would never bully another person, well what would you call constantly mocking someone if not bullying!

Also She said it was ok to show the Ingham's number plate because they show people's number plates all the time well they do but they don't point out who owns the cars saying hey look there's john Smith let's follow them around filming them!

Why she thought it was ok upload the IKEA nonsense is beyond me I have not seen the vlog because it's just nonsenses but still wrong then to say Zi am not confrontational person, well stop mocking people then I might have something to say face to face who hides behind social media mocking me!

Finally uploading a video of Izzy doing a live with her friends behaving like the teenager she is was really really bad, who does that?

karenjet

VIP Member
I like her too. Having her daughter in the smug sarahs makes me a wee bit uncomfortable, but other than that I like her

specialone50

VIP Member
I just had a gander now.
Got to say it Eleanor comes across in the Ikea video as very immature. How old is she 11 ?
I don't do correct so to be blunt she sounds backwards. Probably isn't but probably been smothered by the mummy over time. The mother has never struck me as that bright anyway.
As regards Isabelle swearing I mean wow who would of thought it. A bit of reality creeping in.
shes 12 but I don't agree with calling her backwards, she may have asd for all we know maybe that's why shes homeschooled who knows, I wasn't that mature either at 12 but I didn't get mothered, I don't agree with the video either or the fact that the lady stayed there to vlog btw but I think calling a child backwards is very bad

Reactions: 6

Tublet83

VIP Member
I just watched and felt genuinely sorry for her spending all that money. The video didn’t convince me that there was any real organisation for the event in the first place though.

M

Member 3675

The mother seems obsessed with The Inghams. and quite bitter
I wonder if she sent some shots of herself in a bikini to skater boy Chris and he replied with "no thanks"
Something certainly has affected her

I’m disgusted with their latest video. A clip from Isabelle Ingham’s live trying to shame for for bullying and saying the word bastard.

She’s a child ffs.

I didn’t like when they used her in the smug Sarah’s but when people had a problem they stopped so I gave them the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous.

What does Isabelle have to do with what Chris did and how Sarah’s been handling it?

I liked unique fam but I’ve really lost a lot of respect for them after this. Thought the mother had more sense.

• Wow
M

Member 177

By all means go for Chris and Sarah but to try and put down an innocent 13 year old is wrong. Issy is clearly discussing a conversation, she was with her peer group finally getting a chance to be herself and Unique Fam think it's acceptable to broadcast that clip. No. I don't agree with it.

It's me

Iconic Member
R Fam got legal letters before the Chris situation, after the Angry Mancs on Inghams. Not sure what it said as he has said conflicting things about it in the past.
Wilkes got letters because she went too far and said things that couldn’t be proven so she stepped into libel territory.
Smug Sarah falls into Parody so that’s fair game as long as they careful what they say on the skits
Smug Sarah doesn't stay in parody though... She shows information such as where they were staying at Christmas. She's crossing lines left right and centre.

Reactions: 5
I like her as well. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t idolise her like you’re meant to with these small vloggers (or so it seems) but for the most part she’s alright.

I like the smug Sarah videos even if they can sometimes be hit and miss. I get that some people think it’s milking it and I guess in some ways it is but not everyone is qualified to help the victims.

Agree the go fund me was a mistake. But fair play to her, she responded and apologised and not many YouTubers can say that.

leni18

VIP Member
Good on her. I wanted to go but the cost of traveling there with the protest being badly organised couldn't be justified and wasn't prepared to go for nothing and be only one there