Unique Fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a gander now.
Got to say it Eleanor comes across in the Ikea video as very immature. How old is she 11 ?
I don't do correct so to be blunt she sounds backwards. Probably isn't but probably been smothered by the mummy over time. The mother has never struck me as that bright anyway.
As regards Isabelle swearing I mean wow who would of thought it. A bit of reality creeping in.
shes 12 but I don't agree with calling her backwards, she may have asd for all we know maybe that's why shes homeschooled who knows, I wasn't that mature either at 12 but I didn't get mothered, I don't agree with the video either or the fact that the lady stayed there to vlog btw but I think calling a child backwards is very bad

Reactions: 6
shes 12 but I don't agree with calling her backwards, she may have asd for all we know maybe that's why shes homeschooled who knows, I wasn't that mature either at 12 but I didn't get mothered, I don't agree with the video either or the fact that the lady stayed there to vlog btw but I think calling a child backwards is very bad
That's the power of You Tube for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
I think the ultimate problem is in 2 days they’ve crossed 2 Red lines and it’s giving Lazy reasons to say they being stalked.
In their situation (worried about their address getting to Inghams) then surely their best move in the ikea situation would have been to avoid Inghams completely, only mention they were there as a passing fact and actively try to avoid them.
And secondly important rule is leave the kids out of it, if that video was on another young girls Instagram why were they even looking at that to find it?, if anything was mentioned about it they should have gone for a positive spin and said it’s good that Isabelle was able to act normal for a change instead of constantly being told what to do.
Unique Fam also need to be a little careful, the anti-ingham group have history of unceremoniously dumping youtubers who no longer fit their viewpoint. If they don’t sort themselves out soon they could end In trouble from multiple directions

Reactions: 3
I was supportive of every amateur YouTube channel* that spoke up about the Ingham situation until I realised that the majority were in it to promote themselves and get views for their own channels.

I did find the Smug Sarah skits funny and I like the way she put across her feelings as someone who used to watch the inghams. I can understand why she felt duped.

I don't know, it's got a bit much hasn't it? I can seen some family members doing an intervention.

All of these petty things are just diluting serious points.

Fair enough hide in a boot if you have caught Chris with another teenager. Get that on camera.

Don't get me wrong.. I did laugh that you crossed paths but showing the car would have sufficed.

How long are people going to use the line 'it's for the girl's' to justify their need for attention. Years?

Will be interesting to see what happens after the protest.

*Not that Greenwood woman, her face alone is enough to trigger a depressive episode. There was another couple too lady with pink hair and her annoying husband - god that bloke was a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the IKEA one was reported by the Inghams/fans (I kind of feel irritated that the Inghams videos in swimming pools/changing rooms don't get taken down for the same reason). It's a shame they took it too far with hiding in the boot etc. And the most recent video has put the nail in the coffin.

Too far, and they've now given the Inghams enough ammo for their harassment claim.

Attachments

More cliques for Inghams in vlogs...don't forget they want a camera so you as an audience enjoy their vlogs better!
I remember her asking for money for camera ???didn't take long to ask, she did apologise but now he crosses line

Looks like the IKEA one was reported by the Inghams/fans (I kind of feel irritated that the Inghams videos in swimming pools/changing rooms don't get taken down for the same reason). It's a shame they took it too far with hiding in the boot etc. And the most recent video has put the nail in the coffin.

Too far, and they've now given the Inghams enough ammo for their harassment claim.
I wondered if it would get flagged or not but I guess it was the number plate that done it as usually they get blurred out on shows etc. It does bother me that they get away with filming other people's kids though but somehow thats not a privacy issue.

Imagine if Sarah or Chris let Isabelle hide in the back of their car and film Unique Fam. Would that be acceptable or would that be seen as bullying, harassment. Would it be used to say it was "pervert" Chris getting a thrill watching Eleanor. Hell Yes.
Show them going into Ikea, show them in there but to sit and wait, hiding to film them. Hell No.

Reactions: 11
*Not that Greenwood woman, her face alone is enough to trigger a depressive episode. There was another couple too lady with pink hair and her annoying husband - god that bloke was a twit.
Brilliant description of that dull woman.

• Haha
@DirtyLaundry the other couple you mentioned, was it Prankster family fun. The Dad looked like a weasel and a wannabe Chris Ingham?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God yeah that's him.. The way he flops his arms over his wife in the videos makes me cringe. His face, his voice.

'This is the last time we are going to be discussing the inghams'

Reactions: 2
God yeah that's him.. The way he flops his arms over his wife in the videos makes me cringe. His face, his voice.

At least it looks like they have moved on from it... I'll give them that.
Because thanks to Chris Ingham they have gone from 200 subs to around 5k and gained their monetization. Scummy pair imo.

Edited to say wtf! They have 11k subs but only around 1 to 2k views. Seems they buy subs like their friends the Inghams too...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know what to make the Unique Family I admit I have watched a few of the smug Sarah's and smiled but also felt that she definition of pretending she is something she isn't, the irony is she is being just has arrogant and smug has Sarah Igham! She may have been just has shocked and discusted has the rest of us when the allegations came out but then She jumped on the band wagon and uses click bait to get views!

On one video when someone accused her of bullying the Ingham's she answered she had been bullied and would never bully another person, well what would you call constantly mocking someone if not bullying!

Also She said it was ok to show the Ingham's number plate because they show people's number plates all the time well they do but they don't point out who owns the cars saying hey look there's john Smith let's follow them around filming them!

Why she thought it was ok upload the IKEA nonsense is beyond me I have not seen the vlog because it's just nonsenses but still wrong then to say Zi am not confrontational person, well stop mocking people then I might have something to say face to face who hides behind social media mocking me!

Finally uploading a video of Izzy doing a live with her friends behaving like the teenager she is was really really bad, who does that?

Reactions: 7
Finally uploading a video of Izzy doing a live with her friends behaving like the teenager she is was really really bad, who does that?
A very bitter jealous woman who sees how the Inghams and other vloggers have fared financially and thinks " I want some of that". She is driven by jealousy and envy and not by having any concern for the original victims
To be open I can be accused of cashing in by taking the piss out of a varied bunch elsewhere on the web
Having said that I dont put my children out there on the web. They are growing up without that pressure and the one the same age as Isabelle Ingham actually chooses to have little to do with social media. as she put it my mates are the ones I crew with not randoms I dunno.

She made a good point yesterday about some girls who set up You Tube channels and the flak they get