Unique Fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very bitter jealous woman who sees how the Inghams and other vloggers have fared financially and thinks " I want some of that". She is driven by jealousy and envy and not by having any concern for the original victims
To be open I can be accused of cashing in by taking the piss out of a varied bunch elsewhere on the web
Having said that I dont put my children out there on the web. They are growing up without that pressure and the one the same age as Isabelle Ingham actually chooses to have little to do with social media. as she put it my mates are the ones I crew with not randoms I dunno.

She made a good point yesterday about some girls who set up You Tube channels and the flak they get
Intrigued on who/how your cashing In ?

Reactions: 2
I read that she is an OT, is that true? I would have thought in that case that she would have to be very careful about social media, the NHS are very strict about this.

Maybe she does massages via the small ads

• Haha
  • Wow
Tbh in all of this mess my heart goes out to Jess and the other girls. Their situation is being mocked and used by grown adults acting like bitchy 13 year olds. Nothing said or done on these small channels helps them, it all hinders their case and makes it look petty and like hate. Unique fam woman should be ashamed of herself. I hope she doesn’t work for the NHS bc between her a Wilkes giving the police a bad name all we need is a firefighter now. Absolute jokes!

Reactions: 9
I still like her, she's not perfect but there is something genuine about her that I like. I take it she's one of the only ones who have actually put their money where their mouth is and have gone down to London?

Reactions: 7
I still like her, she's not perfect but there is something genuine about her that I like. I take it she's one of the only ones who have actually put their money where their mouth is and have gone down to London?
Good on her. I wanted to go but the cost of traveling there with the protest being badly organised couldn't be justified and wasn't prepared to go for nothing and be only one there

Reactions: 5
Good on her. I wanted to go but the cost of traveling there with the protest being badly organised couldn't be justified and wasn't prepared to go for nothing and be only one there
I think if you want to do something proactive then look into the NSPCC campaign or right to your local MP. Anything is worth a try.

Reactions: 3
Did Greenwood go? Rees? Manky? Callum Mackie? GDFilms? Dougal? Prankster family? Whingy Chelle? Any of the channels that use or used the Ingham name to get views and supposedly highlight the inappropriate behaviour of alledged grooming?
If she was the only one to attend then good for her, maybe she is doing this for right reasons.

Reactions: 15
This is why people don't have respect and joined the protest. Unique fam believe a parody account which is just that..a piss taking one that they all can't stop poking for want of a better word. A true troll. Look at this:
Screenshot_20190216-175421.jpg

All those on twitter who have been vocal are disgusted no one turned up.

Just Unique Fam and someone whose a regular in Joe's live and her mum turned up.

The RealInghams should have egg on their face over this and shows that it really is to harrass the Inghams and nothing for the victims.

Did Greenwood go? Rees? Manky? Callum Mackie? GDFilms? Dougal? Prankster family? Whingy Chelle? Any of the channels that use or used the Ingham name to get views and supposedly highlight the inappropriate behaviour of alledged grooming?
If she was the only one to attend then good for her, maybe she is doing this for right reasons.
100% this.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed her skits originally I must admit but do wish she’d kept it lighthearted and not become embroiled it battles that do nothing but harm for the victims. In my option the extended ikea footage and the leaked live of Isabelle’s were both very bad decisions, I suppose that like the Inghams she too has let her moral code slip in order to increase income, I can’t support any content creators in that.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen this on Twitter, I’m sorry I don’t like that stupid Nicki one bit but again Unique fam not really helping by talking about houses and schools in their area, Nicki is right it does all sound very stalkerish ?

The protest courtesy of Unique fams video
She may have had a wasted journey but against that she has benefited inn views because of her involvement

• Wow
I just watched and felt genuinely sorry for her spending all that money. The video didn’t convince me that there was any real organisation for the event in the first place though.

Reactions: 6