Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very slim and I'd say she's tired working and travelling with a toddler but I don't think she looks ill. They seem to have amazingly healthy diets. She seems very active too.

Reactions: 6
They have seriously healthy diets and are super active so both are fairly slim. Although she was so light in Ireland she wasn’t allowed give blood so I’d say borderline needs to put on a few pounds

cora is unfazed on the boat - I think Luke means uninterested 😝

Reactions: 5
What's the story with the car iv missed this sorry. have they blown the budget on car rental?
It was cheaper to rent the car than get buses to where they were going. Cant remember how much exactly it was now. Also the buses werent very frequent so made sense to have the car.

Reactions: 2
It was cheaper to rent the car than get buses to where they were going. Cant remember how much exactly it was now. Also the buses werent very frequent so made sense to have the car.
Ah thanks. I was wondering. Defo makes more sense for them, safer IMO and more freedom for them

Reactions: 1
I may be totally off the mark here but did anyone else notice a teeny tiny bump on Katie in their latest reel? It's just cos she's so thin it just caught my attention. Totally not body shaming btw. It just caught my eye 👀

Reactions: 4
I may be totally off the mark here but did anyone else notice a teeny tiny bump on Katie in their latest reel? It's just cos she's so thin it just caught my attention. Totally not body shaming btw. It just caught my eye 👀
Yea I noticed it too

Haven’t looked at their stories gif a while. Is Katie pregnant? Looks like it in recent story from the children’s museum.
I Thought i saw a little bump back at the end of June. Thought she said she wasn’t though. But maybe?

For their sakes I hope not as they only really seem to be getting into their groove travelling with Cora. They've had to change and adapt a lot to accommodate a small child without adding a new baby to the mix ! I think that if it's true they'd either have to come back to Ireland again or else settle in one spot over there. But you'd never know maybe they will just strap another one to their backs and off they will go again 🤣

Reactions: 3