Ungraceful Guide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dm’d them a few weeks back and Katie replied (as she always does) to say they are just enjoying their time and keeping busy. Was glad to hear they are keeping well and look forward to their return.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dm’d them a few weeks back and Katie replied (as she always does) to say they are just enjoying their time and keeping busy. Was glad to hear they are keeping well and look forward to their return.
Thank you. That's great to hear. Once all is good and they're OK that's the main thing.

Reactions: 6
They do this from time to time. Its actually very disappointing. I mean I know they can do what they like but its only natural people will worry. Even a happy christmas post would do, just to know they are safe.
I was thinking this myself over the past couple of days - i hope all is well with the three of them!

Reactions: 3
They were always nice travelling bloggers
Costs nothing to be nice and civil
Silence speaks volumes
Imagine they might have been caught up in tit
Naa
They made three minutes off coral and travelled and made thoussnds They are long gone

Was only thinking the same recently..they havent posted in months..they have done this before..it seems to be all or nothing with them!

Reactions: 4
They made their name as travel bloggers - if you’re not travelling or blogging then that defeats the purpose.
Perhaps they didn’t want to show Cora on social media anymore and realised it would be difficult to do Instagram and avoid showing her.
I found that Katie was good at explaining socioeconomic matters and I’d have been interested to hear her take on matters such as the wars in Ukraine and Palestine.

Reactions: 5
Travel the world gloat about traveling can't stand ireland but will come home to free medical services to have a baby
I’d imagine it’s more so for the Irish passport - when Katie was expecting Cora she seemed to get good prenatal care where they were (I think Thailand?)

I’d imagine it’s more so for the Irish passport - when Katie was expecting Cora she seemed to get good prenatal care where they were (I think Thailand?)
The baby would be automatically eligible for an Irish passport no matter where it is born if it has Irish born parents (I assume they are Irish born pre-2005). So doubt it’s any concern about passport eligibility.

The baby would be automatically eligible for an Irish passport no matter where it is born if it has Irish born parents (I assume they are Irish born pre-2005). So doubt it’s any concern about passport eligibility.
Ah fair enough, I wouldn’t know. I think Katie lived in the UK when she was small, don’t know if she was born there. But I think she’s an Irish passport.

Reactions: 1
Blanktrails are another couple that disappeared off the radar. They were taking a lawsuit re dogs in Columbia but no feedback in a few years.

Would be nice if they gave update to say they would not be online for a while. No explanation needed
They're doing an Irish goodbye 🤣🤣

Does anyone
Would be nice if they gave update to say they would not be online for a while. No explanation needed
They're doing an Irish goodbye 🤣🤣
Yeah I agree. It’s a strange situation because they’re not obliged to say they’re going off line but you feel a bit (trying to find the right word here 😂) upset? that they didn’t tell us. They’ve ghosted us lads and I miss them 😩😂

Reactions: 5
I worry about them a bit if I'm honest especially now with cora . I did have my heart in my mouth with a few videos where she was running quite a bit ahead of them in public areas and Katie was explaining that the there was a very high rate of missing adults and children in that particular area . I was saying jaysus will you put a pair of reins on her so or something just in case I don't know it made me uneasy for the first time ever watching them