Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I really like it although some parts are a bit slow especially when our Cassie does that awful thoughtful long pause!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CharlotteWebb

Was that an accident and she shouldn’t of pulled out or did that car seem to be moving at excessive speed and it was deliberate. A whole week of not knowing!

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I’m so pleased it’s back. I miss Cassie but Jessie is great and I adore Sunny.

I thought it was a very clever exploration of intergenerational trauma but done cleverly enough to not be preachy or saccharine. The social worker storyline was pointless though.

Kinvarra

That’s why I love it too. No egos, simmering resentments, ignored clues or evidence or witnessses, no cliched home lives or drink problems. Just detecting graft from people who work in a team and respect each other. Victim and victim’s family (usqually) front and centre. So totally different from most police procedurals.

One of the women led on it I reckon. Rahm is a distraction technique.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Hated the ending!!! And couldn't have cared less about the never ending family.

But I did feel sorry for Jay - basically a non person, and Embele's partner who she decked in episode one. I realise they were trying to show how her difficulties still impacted on her life. But honestly, if the places were reversed, the boyfriend would have got hee haw sympathy.

I hope the next series is a return to form.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Just finished the series - also really enjoyed it!

I missed Cassie but loved sunny and how they depicted the team adjusting to having a new boss so many great touches!

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the BBC drama she was in with Guy from Green Wing? She was great in that. I think it was called The Split.

• Heart

Plainwhited

Just watched and I agree with most of the comments. Wasn't expecting her to die. I had actually "forgotten" about the accident last week (excuse the pun). I have so many unanswered questions and feel we were a bit short changed. What was the point in all the story lines (horrible mum, drugs run to France etc) without telling us what happened. Also, controversially, Cassie was pissing me off this series with her big long miserable face 😩 Will be delighted to see it back next series with Sunny

twilightgarden

VIP Member
So glad there’s a thread for this show, it’s so good!
I have no idea who to suspect, I think all of them have been involved in some way 🤔
Agree that Cassie’s bf is dodgy, I think it’s his cold dead eyes 👀