Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I'm warming to Ram a bit so i hope it doesnt turn out to be him! I'm shocked the actor who plays him is 59, i thought he was early 40s!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Liz has a lot to lose as she’s away to be promoted. I think she was ‘the fixer’ and disposed of the body. I don’t like her. Haven’t seen enough of her fiancée to comment. I think her mum knows something, she’s so harsh but great 😂

lime

I'm disappointed in the latest series. The plot wasn't as gripping as the first three and killing off Cassie was just incredibly sudden and unneeded, especially with it not being linked to the case at all. I think they could've come up with something really clever and gripping if they knew Nicola wasn't coming back.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I enjoy the storylines of this programme but Cassie’s pauses and over the top acting is ruining it a bit for me.

Dexy

VIP Member
Fucks sake! I’m actually crying. Granted I’ve had a gin but what?! I didn’t expect that.

• Sad

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t believe at the beginning I was absolutely fuming at her with wanting to retire 😂 . Would’ve preferred that this ending. At least then they could’ve been a chance she could come back!
I know, I was the same 😭 I wanted her to retire and be back on good terms with her Dad! It’s a good job it’s not real 😂

• Sad

TightShip

I was thinking that the girl with the red hair seemed to be in a lot of the scenes, do you think she could be Sunny's new partner? I'm not over it yet.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I love this programme but I’m honestly the worst armchair detective! I have no clue at all who murdered the guy. I do not like the two men they interviewed yesterday, the one who is still a policeman is dodgy and the charity man gives me the creeps. The two women are involved, I’m thinking the lady who is in the police the most as she flat out lied.

interested to hear other views (and directions as like I said, I’m awful at guessing!)

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I haven’t finished it yet, but I am enjoying it and I like Jessie so far, it would have been hard to replace Cassie and Im Glad they have a completely different sort of character.

One annoyance- why does sunnt always have that stupid backpack!? every scene its like an extended limb attached to him.

Regular back pack updates on insta too 😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m trying to get some screenshots of the flashbacks but they are so quick! I saw a packet of Opal Fruits in one of them!
I think in that flashback there was two people having sex too. So I assume it was the woman having the flashback with the victim. It’s really difficult to tell. I love Unforgotten so much. Waiting a week for the next episode is a pisstake - it should be at least twice a week 😊.

peachhes

VIP Member
So happy there’s a thread for this. Obsessed with unforgotten!

I knew Fiona would crack in some way, she’s such a wet wipe (with issues clearly) the rest of them are clearly nutters aswell in some way. I don’t believe for one second that he slipped and fell and then for whatever reason they all went along with it? If they weren’t particularly close and the only supposed link they have is their lack of family etc then why would you go along with keeping it all a secret? I know I wouldn’t if it was me! So weird. And why aren’t they blaming Fogarty? Surely he’d be an easy way out for them to blame the dead person?Literally have no clue what actually happened.

Could Liz have caught up with Matthew when she and Fiona split to look for him and killed him with this fountain pen for sexually assaulting her on off GF? Argghhhh.

laughing

VIP Member
What a brilliant finale!!! Great episode.

I thought they used to give updates on the suspects at the end with how long they got in prison etc. Like you would in a real life documentary. Shame they didn't do that this year.

I don't think that anyone would have heard it over the sobbing

• Haha
Reactions: 7