Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that an accident and she shouldnā€™t of pulled out or did that car seem to be moving at excessive speed and it was deliberate. A whole week of not knowing!

Reactions: 7
I reckon it has to be one of the suspects... and could easily be any of the four of them which is why itā€™s so brilliant! Maybe Dean is outraged that she broke GDPR rules by giving his mum his address

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YES! First thing I thought of after seeing them all driving along.
I joked that they'd all be in a massive pile up, then that happened!

I reckon it has to be one of the suspects... and could easily be any of the four of them which is why itā€™s so brilliant! Maybe Dean is outraged that she broke GDPR rules by giving his mum his address
That's what my husband said šŸ˜„

Seems a fair assessment for one break in.
I think Liz did it, and rammed Cassie with her car. She and fiona split up when they followed the men. She was Fionas lover, she has the most to lose. I think Ram is too obvious as hes been signposted from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do t think it was Ram who did it. I think Dean might have done the murder not sure why I think that, but that Fiona might have crashed into Cassie as she's made some bizarre choices.

Reactions: 4
What an ending! I think Liz crashed into Cassie but could have been any of them. I think Liz is getting worried at how much they know and is worried her career will be over.
Still not sure who killed the guy, Ram seems too obvious.

did I hear the final episode is next week?! šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
I think Liz might have killed him, Fiona said they split up when looking for them. Although there was no mention of what she was doing/where she was when Ram was giving CPR.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Fionaā€™s story is a lie shes told herself and she did it?! She does seem too hopeless for murdering though šŸ¤”
Her poor kids when she sat them down for ā€œhouse chatā€ and they got all that info! The daughter looked traumatised and so young

Reactions: 5
Maybe Iā€™m reading too much into this, but I think Cass raised interesting theory about Fiona blackmailing Liz to help her out after her car accident. It mirrors whatā€™s happening with Liz and her motherā€™s carer.

The more I hear about Liz and Fionaā€™s relationship, the more it sounds hugely toxic. Didnā€™t like how Fiona told her kids about her past in a really unfiltered way - as a trained child psychologist, she will know what that can do to children. Seemed like there was an ulterior motive in telling them that.

I donā€™t buy her confession, though narratively it would make sense for Ram to instigate the fight, Dean to finish it, and Liz to cover it up. I think it would be really predictable to have Ram be solely responsible for the murder. It would add much-needed balance to Ramā€™s character to have him actually be framed by someone.

Must be hard for Dean to have watched such a shithead, criminal family go unpunished by the police. Would make anyone cynical and yet he seems so positive. Maybe thatā€™s what his son did for him - changed his worldview?

All TBS, Fiona has seemed like a massive wet blanket this whole time so maybe sheā€™s just panicking.

Reactions: 7