Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually think Cassie's boyfriend is dodgy, but he did say something in the last season that I didn't like. Something about Hayley being mature for her age at 16 (and her boyfriend being immature at 23...I'm 25 and I would never date a 16 year old lol) when it was patently clear from her diaries that she was still mentally a kid, regardless of the fact she took drugs and stayed out late. :/

Do you think it's Nicola Walker's acting or just how she's being directed (the pausing)?

Reactions: 3
I don't actually think Cassie's boyfriend is dodgy, but he did say something in the last season that I didn't like. Something about Hayley being mature for her age at 16 (and her boyfriend being immature at 23...I'm 25 and I would never date a 16 year old lol) when it was patently clear from her diaries that she was still mentally a kid, regardless of the fact she took drugs and stayed out late. :/

Do you think it's Nicola Walker's acting or just how she's being directed (the pausing)?
I think it’s meant to be part of the character she plays.

Reactions: 4
Mr Dexy and I were getting a bit confused so he suggested we watch them again. Great fun seeing the characters from the beginning but knowing what we know. Watching the latest one again tonight so if I have any additional thoughts for so far I’ll add them here.

Mr Dexy and I were getting a bit confused so he suggested we watch them again. Great fun seeing the characters from the beginning but knowing what we know. Watching the latest one again tonight so if I have any additional thoughts for so far I’ll add them here.
I'm so confused if they are Fiona's kids or step kids

Long pause infuriates me!!! Sorry to have pointed it out so everyone else notices now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Do the 4 of them know fogarty ? Apologies if this is a stupid question 😭
Yeah the five them (the four + fogerty) were police probationers together and were all in the car the night that fogerty got pulled over for drink driving.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the five them (the four + fogerty) were police probationers together and were all in the car the night that fogerty got pulled over for drink driving.
Oh ok how do they relate to the victim then ? Sorry last question I’ve been wondering for weeks !

Oh ok how do they relate to the victim then ? Sorry last question I’ve been wondering for weeks !
From the last episode it looks like they had an altercation with the victim in a bar some weeks before the actual murder. Looks like Walsh (victim) made a pass or something at one of the girls and maybe a racist comment to Ram and it all kicked off. I think 🤔 someone correct me if I’m wrong 😂

Reactions: 5
In the first episode (I think it was), the only connection they made was that when fogerty and the other four were pulled over for his drink driving, it was the same night as when the victim went missing (plus the fact that the victim was found in fogerty’s freezer).

in the most recent episode, they found out that some sort of fight had happened between the five and the victim, prior to the victim going missing. From eye witness statements, it seems that on the night of five’s passing out party, they’d drove past the victim and then got out and pursued him.

In the first episode (I think it was), the only connection they made was that when fogerty and the other four were pulled over for his drink driving, it was the same night as when the victim went missing (plus the fact that the victim was found in fogerty’s freezer).

in the most recent episode, they found out that some sort of fight had happened between the five and the victim, prior to the victim going missing. From eye witness statements, it seems that on the night of five’s passing out party, they’d drove past the victim and then got out and pursued him.
Thank you! Lifesaver

Reactions: 1
Liz's finance... what do we think about her?
When Liz saw about the body on the news & dropped her cup the finance I think from memory was like "it's the shock (from the bike incident)" but I am wondering if she knows something...
@Dexy have you re watched the eps / cracked the case? 😊

Reactions: 1
Liz has a lot to lose as she’s away to be promoted. I think she was ‘the fixer’ and disposed of the body. I don’t like her. Haven’t seen enough of her fiancée to comment. I think her mum knows something, she’s so harsh but great 😂

Reactions: 8
Liz has a lot to lose as she’s away to be promoted. I think she was ‘the fixer’ and disposed of the body. I don’t like her. Haven’t seen enough of her fiancée to comment. I think her mum knows something, she’s so harsh but great 😂
Yeah her character is completely unlikeable as is Ram’s. I feel sorry for the carer, at least she’s getting her revenge 👏

Yeah her character is completely unlikeable as is Ram’s. I feel sorry for the carer, at least she’s getting her revenge 👏
Oh yeah, Ram isn’t nice. Seems like the kind of guy who does what he wants and just plays the race card to get out of it.
I think most of them are meant to be quite unlikeable.
What day is it on again? I’ve got it recorded so don’t want to come on here and see spoilers before I’ve seen the episode 🙈

What's the deal with Fiona's accident? She's told her partner's brother about it, presumably to avoid telling the truth about being involved in a murder that's being investigated (?). Was Liz involved in meddling with the accident records/case? It's starting to look like she serially covers things up for Fiona to her own detriment (it looks like Fiona was involved in the altercation between Ram and the victim, so that could be Liz's motive for covering it up).

Maybe Liz broke up with her for this reason (ie, she knew she wouldn't stop covering up for Fiona) - it looked like Liz still had feelings for Fiona and like Fiona was still clinging to her, so it would line up well. Also, it airs on Mondays at 9PM!

Last edited:
Cass is considered in what she says which is what I’ve always the pausing was about. It’s much more natural dialogue than the usual wordy, confident mouth floods we’re exposed to. Plus I think she has slightly lost her nerve, and certainly doesn’t especially want to be on this case.

I think it’s a something of a shame in this climate of increasing the positive conversation about diversity and inclusion and changing the landscape etc, that the program is very focused on someone “playing the race card” (hideous sentiment).

• Heart
What's the deal with Fiona's accident? She's told her partner's brother about it, presumably to avoid telling the truth about being involved in a murder that's being investigated (?).
And what happened with her and the partner's brother afterwards? He said something about 'what would she do to make it worth his while?' and then we saw her in tears afterwards. I'm assuming she slept with him (not voluntarily) and then he told the partner about her past anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And what happened with her and the partner's brother afterwards? He said something about 'what would she do to make it wort his while?' and then we saw her in tears afterwards. I'm assuming she slept with him (not voluntarily) and then he told the partner about her past anyway.
Yes, that’s what I took from it. I have a feeling she is not a good person to blackmail... two incidents so far (that we know of) that she has been involved in where someone ended up dead.

I also love seeing your name and avatar around the site because it makes me read your posts in Cassie’s voice in my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9