Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live abroad and it detects where you are so I'm reduced to dodgy android boxes. Perfectly fine though cos we appear to have a satellite permanently above us🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ah right. I’m in Scotland and have had to use another postcode before 🤣

I love the fact it's so understated. There's no dramatic action scenes or shoot outs. Just detective work and excellent story telling.

Fiona is getting right on my nerves. Throwing everyone under the bus. I also don't think it's Ram. I agree with that's it's too obvious.
My Mum said its almost like she is watching two normal people in real life if that makes sense, just because the story telling is so good

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Dean has it in him to kill someone, but then again it would be a good plot twist and make sense with his fair hatred of his family (whom Walsh allegedly associated with) to have him crack and play a part in it

I also wonder whether Liz’s mum saying Liz had “balls of steel” at the start of the season was a red herring. Whatever Liz’s mum had on Liz, she told Eugenia (the carer/cleaner), and I don’t think Eugenia would tell Liz she was a good person if she knew Liz participated in someone’s murder/hiding it.

IMO, Liz’s mum knows that Liz helped downplay Fiona’s responsibility in the driving accident that killed the kid and told Eugenia this.

Liz seems like she has good intentions but maybe is prone to getting wrapped up in toxic relationships because of how her mum’s abuse affected her mentally, and is easily pressured to do things. Of course, being easily pressured doesn’t excuse her from wrongdoing

Fiona’s story doesn’t line up with the other witnesses’ IIRC - she said that she and Liz stayed in the car for hours after Dean left to chase Ram and the other guy, who she said went after Walsh first. But the witness said that he saw a woman and an Asian man (supposedly Ram) chase Walsh down. So starting to suspect Fiona for sure, especially given she probably doesn’t know anyone saw the chase and so saw an opportunity to lie. I do feel sorry for Fiona, and for all of them tbh

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong, but I'm sure I caught a very quick glimpse of Dean's wife in one of the flashbacks.

Reactions: 1
I think Fiona's testimony was genuine as she had a lot of screen time & Cassie and Sunny did seem to believe it as at least her truth didn't they?
Oooh can't wait for Monday's episode!

Didn’t Dean’s wife panic when he was interviewed by the police? She thought they were questioning him about that and Dean had to reassure her. I don’t think they elaborated on what it was? Unless I missed it

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Dean’s wife panic when he was interviewed by the police? She thought they were questioning him about that and Dean had to reassure her. I don’t think they elaborated on what it was? Unless I missed it
I assumed it was his dodgy dealings of the past or something to do with the charity work he does - some fraud perhaps. Obviously could be very wrong though lol.

I assumed it was his dodgy dealings of the past or something to do with the charity work he does - some fraud perhaps. Obviously could be very wrong though lol.
Ooh perhaps! Maybe he’s a money launderer or something and the charity is a front. I think he was definitely up to no good in the past.
I just thought the wife was involved with something too but maybe I read into it too much.
I hope it isn’t Dean as out of all of the suspects I find him the most likeable, but maybe it’s all a ruse 🤯
Can’t wait for next weeks episode!!

I think liz killed him... the fountain pen seems to be something she would have had. The 2 girls split up to find them and then boys said they found him like that and he must have fell 🤷‍♀️