Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Felix will show up again and what his significance is. Dean did say ‘I no longer owe you’ and then smashed up the burner phone. , after the trip to France.

I hadn’t planned on watching until all episodes had shown but I rewatched S3 to remind me and of course I got sucked in

Reactions: 3
Do we think Felix will show up again and what his significance is. Dean did say ‘I no longer owe you’ and then smashed up the burner phone. , after the trip to France.

I hadn’t planned on watching until all episodes had shown but I rewatched S3 to remind me and of course I got sucked in
I wondered if Felix was a code name for Ram. There's something about Ram that makes me think he manipulated the situation and has used it against Dean for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wondered if Felix was a code name for Ram. There's something about Ram that makes me think he manipulated the situation and has used it against Dean for years.
That’s a good point, especially seeing him make a call from a phonebox (so retro!) in last week’s ep.

Reactions: 4
It’s getting so good now!
Chris Lang is an amazing writer.

Anyone else think the disabled son could be the toddler harmed in the car crash? Fiona could’ve assumed he’d died as she was hysterical... My husband says I’m way off but I love guessing...😂

Reactions: 8
It’s getting so good now!
Chris Lang is an amazing writer.

Anyone else think the disabled son could be the toddler harmed in the car crash? Fiona could’ve assumed he’d died as she was hysterical... My husband says I’m way off but I love guessing...😂
I was thinking that! Or thinking was Dean's wife in the car the night Matthew Walsh died but they would've established that by now🤨 I feel like it's deliberate that they haven't mentioned how old Dean's son is, have they? I noticed in the opening credits a kid's toy on the ground but that could be from Fiona's later accident.

Liz wins the most-to-lose-once-it-all-comes-out competition. With the scene with Eugenia I feel like she's more crooked than she lets on. Maybe she's Felix? Maybe she's H!

Loved seeing Denise Black turn up randomly in one scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
please can someone remind me who Felix is? Do I need to rewatch the last series😩
The drug dealer Dean spoke to on the phone and did the drugs run for. Dean then arrived back in the UK, left the van, rang felix and said he was out, never doing another as the debt was paid. Dean then smashed the sim and the phone went into the sea

Reactions: 2
The drug dealer Dean spoke to on the phone and did the drugs run for. Dean then arrived back in the UK, left the van, rang felix and said he was out, never doing another as the debt was paid. Dean then smashed the sim and the phone went into the sea
Ah I see, thanks. And then in tonight’s episode Ram referred to the deal. Gotcha. Thought Unforgotten was going all Line of Duty for a moment with continuity!

Reactions: 1
Long pause showing it’s ugly head in the last moment of the ep

Reactions: 1
I was convinced that the woman Ram was on a date with was Fiona and that the victim tried it on with her, Ram confronted him and then he assaulted Ram. But it looks like Fiona was in a serious relationship with Liz at the time? So why were they on what looked like a date - just as mates? Or was it not Fiona and instead another character? Didn't we see Fiona drive towards Southall in an earlier ep?

It does seem like Ram has something on Dean and like it might be related to his son...

So glad there’s a thread for this show, it’s so good!
I have no idea who to suspect, I think all of them have been involved in some way 🤔
Agree that Cassie’s bf is dodgy, I think it’s his cold dead eyes 👀

Reactions: 7
I'm warming to Ram a bit so i hope it doesnt turn out to be him! I'm shocked the actor who plays him is 59, i thought he was early 40s!

• Wow
So glad there’s a thread for this show, it’s so good!
I have no idea who to suspect, I think all of them have been involved in some way 🤔
Agree that Cassie’s bf is dodgy, I think it’s his cold dead eyes 👀
He’s a former DCI? Maybe he knows something about the case......

I enjoy the storylines of this programme but Cassie’s pauses and over the top acting is ruining it a bit for me.

I enjoy the storylines of this programme but Cassie’s pauses and over the top acting is ruining it a bit for me.
Yeah I can’t help notice this too! I know she’s been through some tough times but she just always seems so miserable

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the BBC drama she was in with Guy from Green Wing? She was great in that. I think it was called The Split.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the BBC drama she was in with Guy from Green Wing? She was great in that. I think it was called The Split.
AMAZING! I literally binged it, I couldn’t stop and then was gutted when it ended!

• Heart
Reactions: 4