Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its not real life but i always feel quite emotional with the storylines, especially the twin sister in the last series

Reactions: 5
Well, I’m glad Cassie is still in it and the opening episode has everything to be expected. The suspense 😩 I don’t want to wait until next week, I want to binge watch them all now!

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know its not real life but i always feel quite emotional with the storylines, especially the twin sister in the last series
Totally agree, I find it way more emotional than your average cop show. I love dramas about cold cases and what Unforgotten does really well is show how people connected with the murder are all still affected in their lives years later.

Reactions: 7
Looking forward to reading everyone's theories as the series progresses! One of my favourite dramas on TV.

This doesn't seem to be on ITV hub yet, not even last nights which seems odd. Only shows the last series

I want to binge watch it all nowww... Great programme, think its one of the only shows I sit through without being on my phone lol.

Reactions: 3
Have they said this is the last series? I cant wait for the rest of the series, but i do like waiting each week as its something to look forward to and i enjoy reading other peoples theories! I wonder if Cassie will be linked into it somehow as she must of been training around 30 years ago too. Part of me feel like things could go wrong for Cassie this series, with her Dad on about his will and her putting house or mortgage, plus her partner just strikes me as super untrustworthy

Reactions: 4
I watched on itv hub, got to just after the first ad break and realised I was watching episode one of series 3!! Thought it looked familiar!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Love this show

• Haha
Have they said this is the last series? I cant wait for the rest of the series, but i do like waiting each week as its something to look forward to and i enjoy reading other peoples theories! I wonder if Cassie will be linked into it somehow as she must of been training around 30 years ago too. Part of me feel like things could go wrong for Cassie this series, with her Dad on about his will and her putting house or mortgage, plus her partner just strikes me as super untrustworthy
I too have a bad feeling about her Monarch of the Glen boyfriend. I'd forgotten she was even dating him. And Pops might not be long for the world what with his will getting mentioned and his condition deteriorating. Of course this whole "three months and that's it" thing is either going to cement Cassie's hatred of the job or her love for it. Godfather III-style, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." 😎

Reactions: 1
Did we ever find out what happened to the father of Cassie's kids, is she a widow or did they just separate?

Reactions: 3
'Cassie and Sunny identify four potential suspects who trained as police probationers together, and two of them are still serving officers.' I wonder if that means the four people they focused on in ep1 aren't all the police probationers, although we never actually found out what Liz (Cambridge women with servant and elderly Mum) and Ram (expecting third child) did for work so they could both be in police

• Heart
This show has been my life for the past week! Binged the lot on Netflix. I love how different each of the season's ending have been. The last one (S3) was SO evil, Cassie's reaction had me in bits. So glad to see series 4 has started. Debating whether to wait and binge or start now and suffer through waiting a week at a time. πŸ™ˆ