Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a very daunting thought that if cas does leave the force after her 30 years of service then there won’t be another series :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
#UFTheory is trending on Twitter.

My theory is that it's the retired cop that Cassie and Sunni went to see. The guy who now owns the pub.

Reactions: 1
No idea who is the main murderer yet but i think Monarch of the Glen and Dad's girlfriend are in cahoots to scam Cassie and the Dad, neither of them are likeable.

I didn’t realise a new series had started.
I watched the first 2 episodes last night.
I got my Tesco delivery this morning and I’d ordered a Snickers bar - not had one in years.
I just went to get it to eat and I actually thought to myself without realising “I think I’ll have my Marathon now!”😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea who is the main murderer yet but i think Monarch of the Glen and Dad's girlfriend are in cahoots to scam Cassie and the Dad, neither of them are likeable.
Cassie's boyfriend is adding absolutely nothing to the programme. He just seems pointless. Remember a few years ago when she and Sunny had a brief snog? Think she'd have been better off getting together with him, though it probably wouldn't have been great from a work perspective.

This is weird. I feel like I'm writing about myself in the third person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd never watched this until last week. Binge watched the whole first 3 seasons over the weekend, it's so good 👍 I like the way all the players are introduced in the first episode. I'm not watching the new series until I can watch it all at once 🤣

Reactions: 7
So annoying can they not put it on itv hub for those of us that don’t want to watch their pity party!

Reactions: 9
This is the first series I've had to watch in real time.

I was late to the Unforgotten party so binged watched the previous three a little while ago. This waiting for a whole 7 days is a bit frustrating.

Has Sunny's back pack got it's own Twitter account?

Reactions: 12
I really like it although some parts are a bit slow especially when our Cassie does that awful thoughtful long pause!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this programme. When it ran last series, it was alongside whatever she was in on BBC. The one with Alex Skarsgard where she was a ghost. I didn't realise then it wasn't the first series!

Thoughts so far...her chap is dodgy. The dad's new wife prob a red herring. The one of the six with the least reaction (the woman who isn't Liz) will be the most involved but they will all be linked somehow - obviously lol.

A bit frustrated it advertised being able to stream it, only to find out you can only do that if you have Britbox or something rather than off the ITV hub.

As an aside I think Nicola Walker may be my girl crush. I find her face so expressive. She's very endearing and interesting to watch in whatever she's in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched s1-3 on Netflix then was overjoyed to learn s4 had started recently! Question tho, do we ever see her second son? I swear I’ve only ever seen the lad that went to America in s3

Reactions: 4
Oh no has the new series started? I thought it wasn't til next week. Me and dh are half way through series 3 atm, is series 4 available to rewatch. Not in the UK so I don't think itv player works here.