Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Oh ok how do they relate to the victim then ? Sorry last question I’ve been wondering for weeks !
From the last episode it looks like they had an altercation with the victim in a bar some weeks before the actual murder. Looks like Walsh (victim) made a pass or something at one of the girls and maybe a racist comment to Ram and it all kicked off. I think 🤔 someone correct me if I’m wrong 😂

Reactions: 5

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
My first time watching and my family were so gripped we watched most of it in a row but had to bail on the ending as it got so late. I was quite disappointed at the end, I feel like it didn't make sense for them to all collude to hide the body of someone who (as far as 4/5 of them knew) died in an accident. Like yes they were chasing him but they weren't even there when he died and it's 1990, there probably wasn't even CCTV. Didn't add up.

Reactions: 5

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Oh ok how do they relate to the victim then ? Sorry last question I’ve been wondering for weeks !
In the first episode (I think it was), the only connection they made was that when fogerty and the other four were pulled over for his drink driving, it was the same night as when the victim went missing (plus the fact that the victim was found in fogerty’s freezer).

in the most recent episode, they found out that some sort of fight had happened between the five and the victim, prior to the victim going missing. From eye witness statements, it seems that on the night of five’s passing out party, they’d drove past the victim and then got out and pursued him.

Reactions: 4

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Dean was paying ram as it was his contact working in customs

And I presumed that liz had told her daddy they concealed a body before he died as it had been eating her up.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I watched on itv hub, got to just after the first ad break and realised I was watching episode one of series 3!! Thought it looked familiar!!😂😂 Love this show

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'm so confused. Who chopped the body up and put it in the freezer?
Hubby says the guy who was done for drink driving so the 5th person in the car but I've no idea.
I'm too traumatised to think straight 😭

carriebooboo

VIP Member
This show has been my life for the past week! Binged the lot on Netflix. I love how different each of the season's ending have been. The last one (S3) was SO evil, Cassie's reaction had me in bits. So glad to see series 4 has started. Debating whether to wait and binge or start now and suffer through waiting a week at a time. 🙈

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

Aw Peter Egan, the actor who played Cassie‘s father, announced today that his wife of 45 years has died. How sad. :(
How sad. I felt silly for being so upset over Cassie when I saw that. I really wish the writers had given her & the fans a better ending though.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I wondered about the pen too... Fiona’s dad’s/grandad’s handed down? I’m interested to know the history with Ram and his dad too but at this point he’s been made too much into being the ‘villain’ so it can’t possibly be him.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
I’m trying to get some screenshots of the flashbacks but they are so quick! I saw a packet of Opal Fruits in one of them!