Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Can people please not mention episodes that haven't been aired on mainstream TV yet or hide them in a spoiler

Reactions: 5

MyJunk

I'm still confused about Dean & the dug smuggling. Who was he doing it for? And why did Ram's dad not speak to him?
I think Dean was using the drug money to finance his charity work - his way of making reparation. Ram's dad may not have been impressed because he didn't follow tradition and marry a Sikh woman and work in the family business

Disneylover

VIP Member
God, that was emotional, I’m crying my eyes out! I did have a feeling that it would be the fabulous Nicola Walker’s last series 😭😭😭 I thought she would have just retired though. They might bring it back, Sunny with a new partner? Not sure it would work without Cassie though

Chablis1

VIP Member
I’m really enjoying it. I like the fact it’s building up slowly. Clever writing and excellent acting as I’ve got sympathy for a couple of the ‘baddies’ 👌

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Surprised how much I liked the new Cassie. The writers did a great job integrating her - we all felt what Sunni felt at first, so when he accepted her, we did too.

The crime story was boring as shit. That is all.

Asgyui

VIP Member
I know its not real life but i always feel quite emotional with the storylines, especially the twin sister in the last series

Topaz

Chatty Member
Confused!

Why did Anthony Hume confess to shooting Joseph when he didn’t do it? It made no sense.
I thought he used vague language ("snuffed [them] out") so didn't outright confess but it's got to have been some form of redemption for him. Even if his reputation is forever destroyed, it'll give him some peace of mind that he's trying to atone for what he did to the Falade family. Especially after meeting Jay. There's his own grandson going around assaulting women and getting away with it despite his privileged upbringing, while Jay is living a bleak life which is all Hume's fault. He was already trying to make reparations (for himself)by helping underprivileged youths and rejecting his old policies. This is the last thing he can do for Bele and Jay before he dies. That was just how I interpreted it.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Maybe Fiona’s story is a lie shes told herself and she did it?! She does seem too hopeless for murdering though 🤔
Her poor kids when she sat them down for “house chat” and they got all that info! The daughter looked traumatised and so young

keytotruth

VIP Member
For me it was just so real. I mean I know it’s t.v obviously 😂 but I mean shit like this happens to people every day and it just gets to me to think you can be here one minute and gone the next. 😭
When you get to know a character and see their life you believe they are real.and as you say you know these things happen them messages happen.the I love yous on the missed calls and notes.waaa its horrible

Don't think unforgotten can carry on now! Unless sunny takes over?

Kinvarra

Cass is considered in what she says which is what I’ve always the pausing was about. It’s much more natural dialogue than the usual wordy, confident mouth floods we’re exposed to. Plus I think she has slightly lost her nerve, and certainly doesn’t especially want to be on this case.

I think it’s a something of a shame in this climate of increasing the positive conversation about diversity and inclusion and changing the landscape etc, that the program is very focused on someone “playing the race card” (hideous sentiment).

• Heart
We finally watched it last night, after work kept us from sitting down together and watching. Oh boy maybe it’s tiredness and pregnancy but I cried so much! Oh Cassie.

My guess is they all played their part, perhaps covering for Ram who they thought did it? Not entirely sure that the others were complicit enough to believe they’d keep quiet for 30 years though? A tad far fetched, if I thought my mate murdered someone and I knew I had had nothing to do with I wouldn’t keep quiet, what do I have to lose by speaking the truth?

Agree with other posters, the series and finale were really for Cassie. Feel bereft!