Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions :(
There was but in a way I thought that made it a more realistic police investigation - they got the gist and charged them all but they may never not know the true details or finer details of who exactly did what.

Defo think Liz did the chopping though.

Reactions: 4

peachhes

VIP Member
When you get to know a character and see their life you believe they are real.and as you say you know these things happen them messages happen.the I love yous on the missed calls and notes.waaa its horrible

Don't think unforgotten can carry on now! Unless sunny takes over?
I hope they carry it on and keep the original cast but just replace Cassie. I’d rather that than it completely cancelled! 🤷‍♀️

twilightgarden

VIP Member
What an ending! I think Liz crashed into Cassie but could have been any of them. I think Liz is getting worried at how much they know and is worried her career will be over.
Still not sure who killed the guy, Ram seems too obvious.

did I hear the final episode is next week?! 😬

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I wondered if Felix was a code name for Ram. There's something about Ram that makes me think he manipulated the situation and has used it against Dean for years.
That’s a good point, especially seeing him make a call from a phonebox (so retro!) in last week’s ep.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I'm disappointed in the latest series. The plot wasn't as gripping as the first three and killing off Cassie was just incredibly sudden and unneeded, especially with it not being linked to the case at all. I think they could've come up with something really clever and gripping if they knew Nicola wasn't coming back.
I wanted to see her enjoy retirement😭

Dexy

VIP Member
I miss you Cassie ❤ I remember how sad we a were when you shuffled off the mortal coil 🥺
Same. I did proper heaving, ugly sobs. It hit hard.

I was excited to see the show return but also scared I wouldn’t like it as much. So so far binge watched two episodes last night and three tonight 🤣.

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
The victim also had a Millwall tattoo on his arm, which they made a point of showing in the first ep. Millwall is a club that unfortunately does have some idiot racist fans, so that along with the description of an Asian man chasing him could point to some sort of altercation with Ram triggered by racism.

There are definitely clues starting the show now about all the characters but I’m struggling to link them all together. I like that there are so many suspects in this one, it’s not predictable or obvious what’s happened at all!
Yes, I completely agree! I wonder how they crossed paths as Millwall FC is quite far away from Southall. I think Dean could be what brought the two together?

I love how unpredictable it is. I wonder if maybe Liz wasn’t involved with the murder itself, but was consulted by a panicked Fiona (and some of others) immediately after it happened, just like how Fiona went to Liz for help in the most recent episode. Liz seems like the savviest and most level-headed of them all, so possibly could be the one that organised what to do with the body etc..

peachhes

VIP Member
I really have no idea 🤷‍♀️ I have a feeling Cassie’s bf was involved with the crash, not sure why.
As for who killed the guy I’m not sure. I’m going Liz/Fiona as I don’t like them haha
I thought the same! He didn’t look very upset when he arrived at the hospital

I feel a bit sorry for Ram??? Not sure why 😶

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Bloody knew it. Always the quiet ones. I'm going for her fella smashing into but it could also just be an accident 🤷‍♀️😆 She'll get her pension now??? 🤔

Reactions: 3

50sGirl

VIP Member
I thought he used vague language ("snuffed [them] out") so didn't outright confess but it's got to have been some form of redemption for him. Even if his reputation is forever destroyed, it'll give him some peace of mind that he's trying to atone for what he did to the Falade family. Especially after meeting Jay. There's his own grandson going around assaulting women and getting away with it despite his privileged upbringing, while Jay is living a bleak life which is all Hume's fault. He was already trying to make reparations (for himself)by helping underprivileged youths and rejecting his old policies. This is the last thing he can do for Bele and Jay before he dies. That was just how I interpreted it.
Yes I think that’s how it was supposed to be interpreted but, knowing he only had 3 months left to live, it didn’t seem to ring true for me that he’d choose to spend them on remand rather than with his wife. I may have misremembered but I thought he said he shot Joseph in the head?

Was lovely to see Hayley Mills again.

Dexy

VIP Member
Mr Dexy and I were getting a bit confused so he suggested we watch them again. Great fun seeing the characters from the beginning but knowing what we know. Watching the latest one again tonight so if I have any additional thoughts for so far I’ll add them here.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I enjoyed it and I really like Jessie and Sunny together, I’m glad there’ll be a new series. Wasn’t too fond of the mystery as like has been said the characters weren’t particularly engaging.

I thought the generational storyline was well done to a point, but laid on a bit thick and ham fisted at the end. Does Precious’s mum get away with lying to the police over and over and hiding her own daughter’s body up a chimney?

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s Ram (Rhaaam) as it’s a bit obvious? But reckon it’s one of the girls🤔