Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really have no idea 🤷‍♀️ I have a feeling Cassie’s bf was involved with the crash, not sure why.
As for who killed the guy I’m not sure. I’m going Liz/Fiona as I don’t like them haha

I really have no idea 🤷‍♀️ I have a feeling Cassie’s bf was involved with the crash, not sure why.
Me too, he is so untrustworthy, there is something not right about him

I keep getting the impression, he will unplug the machines!

Reactions: 3
As for who killed the guy I’m not sure. I’m going Liz/Fiona as I don’t like them haha
I thought the same! He didn’t look very upset when he arrived at the hospital

I feel a bit sorry for Ram??? Not sure why 😶

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s Ram (Rhaaam) as it’s a bit obvious? But reckon it’s one of the girls🤔

How long has Cassies boyfriend been on the scene?? Could he be one of Deans brothers?
Clutching at straws here 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Bloody knew it. Always the quiet ones. I'm going for her fella smashing into but it could also just be an accident 🤷‍♀️😆 She'll get her pension now??? 🤔

So did none of them other than dean ever know it was a murder not an accident then? I’m very confused still.. or maybe I’m just stupid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Matthew killed Dean’s brother and Dean stabbed Matthew in the head? The others thought it was an accident? Yet didn’t call an ambulance and kept it secret for 30 years

so who chopped him up?
Good point. I’d forgotten about that 😂 Liz, Fiona and Ram? 🤷‍♀️ they’re being charged with preventing a lawful burial