Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sobbing.

The writers may be excellent, but they’re also complete bastards; how could you break our hearts like that after the year we’ve had?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Really was not expecting that AT ALL. Such good TV.
Who cut the body up though?! So many questions

Reactions: 9
In tears. Need time to compose myself. Biggest tv shock for a long time.

😭😪😢😭😭😭😥😥😭

Reactions: 10
My husband is laughing his head off at me. I’m proper upset. Loved her as a character and just the thought there won’t be any more? It’s never going to be the same even if they do another series. 😭
Bring her back like RoboCop.

Reactions: 9
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions :(

Reactions: 12
I am so annoyed they didn’t cover this!!! Who put his head in the freezer lol why did they leave us hanging
I know!!!! Why was Liz acting so weird all the time? Why did they all just agree to cover it up and keep it secret? 🤷‍♀️
Would’ve been interesting to have had Fiona as the driver of the car that crashed into Cassies, given her drink driving past.

Reactions: 11
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions :(
I deffo feel like it was a little rushed in the last 20 minutes or so. Like all that build up and the end felt a bit flat (bar Cassie dying of course) not sure what I was expecting though but so many things not answered!

Reactions: 11
My husband is laughing his head off at me. I’m proper upset. Loved her as a character and just the thought there won’t be any more? It’s never going to be the same even if they do another series. 😭
Bring her back like RoboCop.
You’re making me laugh despite myself!

Or like Bobby Ewing in the shower 🚿

• Haha
Reactions: 3