Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was there before both of them 🤣....spent a fantastic long weekend celebrating my birthday/son's delayed graduation/family reunion in June
Had a wonderful time but didn't feel the need to continuously post about it!
How far in advance did you have to book it? I had an idle look and couldn’t find a room for a weeks stay for over two years?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How far in advance did you have to book it? I had an idle look and couldn’t find a room for a weeks stay for over two years?
Oh wow- really! We only booked end of April , once son found out his graduation was actually finally going ahead! ..maybe it depends when you're planning on going- it does get v busy during school hols ( we were there just before Scottish schools broke up )
maybe try phoning reservations rather than online- they were very helpful as we needed specific room types

It doesn’t look like much of a holiday for the kids though, a very formal hotel with long-winded afternoon tea. Not to say she should be at Butlins or Disney (or somewhere else that 100% revolves around kids) but she’ll whinge and moan that the children are grumpy, tantrumming, fighting or fed-up when they’ve taken them on what looks like a very adult-centric, buttoned up break.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t look like much of a holiday for the kids though, a very formal hotel with long-winded afternoon tea. Not to say she should be at Butlins or Disney (or somewhere else that 100% revolves around kids) but she’ll whinge and moan that the children are grumpy, tantrumming, fighting or fed-up when they’ve taken them on what looks like a very adult-centric, buttoned up break.
To the contrary...it's a very child centred hotel...she's just got them dressed up formally. When we stayed there , there were babes in arms, toddlers, teens and it's a very chilled, relaxed hotel - although we did enjoy dressing up for dinner! Butlins or Disney would be our idea of hell!
There's amazing facilities/ activities for all age groups and food to appeal to all tastes ( kids menus are extensive, for even the fussiest eaters- if it's not on the menu , they'll try and accommodate your request)

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think if this Gleneagles trip was gifted it’s pretty damn extravagant? Or is she genuinely that rich she can just have expensive afternoon teas with her little blonde brats and not batter an eyelid?
She’s usually pretty good with ‘ad/gifted’ stuff. She’s definitely just that rich

She’s been there before on a family holiday .

They are loaded , they had a stunning holiday home a while back somewhere in Hampshire iirc, which cost £15000 for the week , it wasn’t a gift either.

• Wow
They also don’t take the kids on foreign holidays so it seems really extra spending that amount in the UK but they are def rich enough that’s the amount they’d be spending to go abroad anyway.

Reactions: 3
They also don’t take the kids on foreign holidays so it seems really extra spending that amount in the UK but they are def rich enough that’s the amount they’d be spending to go abroad anyway.
Has she said why they don’t take the kids abroad?

Has she said why they don’t take the kids abroad?
Something about it being too difficult with flights etc whilst they’re young! I’m with her too; we stuck to UK holidays whilst ours were small.

Reactions: 10
I think it looks very boring for young kids. It may be child friendly but not for a weeks holiday!
Imagine her at Haven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not looked at her feed for ages but after reading here about her meeting TCL had to go and see… what the hell did I just watch? I felt like I was on summat watching those two bounce about 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So yesterday she posted about this lovely-looking PYO dahlias place, it’s really near my parents so decided to go along with the kids in tow. Anyway, get there and it’s £5 per person entry, just to visit a FIELD with some flowers in! Then £2 per stem after that. So if 2 people buy 5 flowers, that’s £15 😅 extortionate!!!! I know she’s a wealthy person and each to their own, but I can’t believe anyone would pay crazy prices like that. Shows how out of touch she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So yesterday she posted about this lovely-looking PYO dahlias place, it’s really near my parents so decided to go along with the kids in tow. Anyway, get there and it’s £5 per person entry, just to visit a FIELD with some flowers in! Then £2 per stem after that. So if 2 people buy 5 flowers, that’s £15 😅 extortionate!!!! I know she’s a wealthy person and each to their own, but I can’t believe anyone would pay crazy prices like that. Shows how out of touch she is.
I follow the lady that runs that flower field on Instagram and it’s an absolute tit show! She sells the dahlia ‘collections’ in March for £60 a box when you can buy them for £20 max anywhere else. She’s also trying to expand the business in all kinds of ways that don’t always work out, it’s eye opening to say the least!

She is so out of touch and rolling in money.
Yes, she did a story about reading by candlelight when the energy bills rocket in October. She’ll be hit in the pocket like the rest of us but come on Liv, you’re not in the position of heat or eat or likely to be put in a scary financial shitstorm.

Reactions: 8
I follow the lady that runs that flower field on Instagram and it’s an absolute tit show! She sells the dahlia ‘collections’ in March for £60 a box when you can buy them for £20 max anywhere else. She’s also trying to expand the business in all kinds of ways that don’t always work out, it’s eye opening to say the least!
Is that dahliabeach?

Yes, she did a story about reading by candlelight when the energy bills rocket in October. She’ll be hit in the pocket like the rest of us but come on Liv, you’re not in the position of heat or eat or likely to be put in a scary financial shitstorm.
Shell be using £250 candles to do it as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.