Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm how weird meeting Kimmy what the hell did they talk about, like meeting a tinder date you barely know anything about.. literally anything for the gram..
I think they talk a lot via Instagram, liv has always been vocal about her friendship with TCL .. so I imagine they’re quite good friends

Reactions: 2
I think they talk a lot via Instagram, liv has always been vocal about her friendship with TCL .. so I imagine they’re quite good friends
I should think Turtle Head managed to muster up plenty of chat for the woman who single-handedly keeps her business afloat…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lady who runs Turtle Creek, who does those bleeping awful over the top door and wreath displays that UGG is so fond of. I think they are the epitome of tacky.

Reactions: 4
The lady who runs Turtle Creek, who does those bleeping awful over the top door and wreath displays that UGG is so fond of. I think they are the epitome of tacky.
Kimmy ( the woman Liv met with ) is actually TCL daughter in law 😬 Turtle Creek is owned by Jen, and Kimmy is married to her son

Reactions: 4
It was only turtle craps daughter in law… budget version poor Ugg must have been gutted they didn’t make it over

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would someone be kind enough to explain who Turtle Creek Lane is? Thanks!
They are a family of Mormons who live in Dallas in Texas.. Jen is the face of ‘turtle creek Lane’ and each ‘holiday’ ( Easter, Christmas etc ) and each season she does VERY over the top home decor which she posts. It used to be kind of ok but now it’s way over the top and a lot of her stories aren’t actually decor anymore but just their everyday American carb avoiding life lol. To be honest I just watch because they’re so fascinating and extravagant as a whole family. Sometimes you need to turn the sound down though as can get a little screechy lol. Her daughter Tiffany is also a popular influencer who often helps out with the decor, as is Kimmy - her daughter in law who Liv met - who is usually heavily involved with the decor side of things.

They also have a thread of here if you ever fancy a read!

Also incredibly wealthy and think nothing of splashing 10 million dollars on a ski lodge or an impulse buy helicopter… but still swipe up/ aff link to absolutely everything.

• Wow
Also incredibly wealthy and think nothing of splashing 10 million dollars on a ski lodge or an impulse buy helicopter… but still swipe up/ aff link to absolutely everything.
ha yeah. I missed out the part that they’re multi millionaires 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are a family of Mormons who live in Dallas in Texas.. Jen is the face of ‘turtle creek Lane’ and each ‘holiday’ ( Easter, Christmas etc ) and each season she does VERY over the top home decor which she posts. It used to be kind of ok but now it’s way over the top and a lot of her stories aren’t actually decor anymore but just their everyday American carb avoiding life lol. To be honest I just watch because they’re so fascinating and extravagant as a whole family. Sometimes you need to turn the sound down though as can get a little screechy lol. Her daughter Tiffany is also a popular influencer who often helps out with the decor, as is Kimmy - her daughter in law who Liv met - who is usually heavily involved with the decor side of things.

They also have a thread of here if you ever fancy a read!
Remember her hotel dildo!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
What the hell was that tacky montage of them jumping about! Imagine being at Cotswold wildlife park and seeing these two fannying around! I bet there was a full tripod set up, and Margots face with shown on loads of their photos, I thought she would never show them again - unless it’s to keep her American friends happy!

Reactions: 3
UGG was alerted to Turtle Creek Lane’s account, probably by a follower, and UGG then tagged TCL in her stories.

This was the beginning of a great friendship between two families with more cash than sense who enjoy creating landfill with tacky, throw away decorations.

💝💝💝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think if this Gleneagles trip was gifted it’s pretty damn extravagant? Or is she genuinely that rich she can just have expensive afternoon teas with her little blonde brats and not batter an eyelid?

I honestly think she's just that rich tbh, most definitely how the other half live.

She minted, but remember hasn’t turtle creek just been there? If so ugg couldn’t miss out on following in her footsteps..

Reactions: 1
She minted, but remember hasn’t turtle creek just been there? If so ugg couldn’t miss out on following in her footsteps..
I was there before both of them 🤣....spent a fantastic long weekend celebrating my birthday/son's delayed graduation/family reunion in June
Had a wonderful time but didn't feel the need to continuously post about it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.