Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ads again!!! With no giveaway! So privileged it’s insane and doesn’t donate any money to charity. Greedy lazy woman.
Why must she donate to charity just because she’s rich? If she promoted all the charities she (may) donate to, she’d be slated for that as well. Just because someone has more than most it doesn’t mean they owe anyone anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why must she donate to charity just because she’s rich? If she promoted all the charities she (may) donate to, she’d be slated for that as well. Just because someone has more than most it doesn’t mean they owe anyone anything.
👏👏 well said

Reactions: 3
Ads again!!! With no giveaway! So privileged it’s insane and doesn’t donate any money to charity. Greedy lazy woman.

To be fair to her, she's posted a lot over the last few years about charities and fundraisers and has said "I have donated to X, this is the link if you want to as well" several times. She doesn't owe you philanthropy though.

Reactions: 7
I had the misfortune of being at a venue with this women and her family recently. My child has a medical diagnosis which meant we didn't have to stand in a queue for something. It's obvious from looking at my child that there is a medical issue. She gave us the most filthy look, and tutted and said something to her family (quite loudly) that really upset my child (and me as a parent). What a horrible way to make a clearly vulnerable child feel. Absolutely shown her true colours here. What an unpleasant women. I hope her children have guidance elsewhere, and grow up to be kind and accepting and not hurt other children's feelings.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
To be fair to her, she's posted a lot over the last few years about charities and fundraisers and has said "I have donated to X, this is the link if you want to as well" several times. She doesn't owe you philanthropy though.
Do you know this isn’t a rave thread? 🚪

Reactions: 6
I had the misfortune of being at a venue with this women and her family recently. My child has a medical diagnosis which meant we didn't have to stand in a queue for something. It's obvious from looking at my child that there is a medical issue. She gave us the most filthy look, and tutted and said something to her family (quite loudly) that really upset my child (and me as a parent). What a horrible way to make a clearly vulnerable child feel. Absolutely shown her true colours here. What an unpleasant women. I hope her children have guidance elsewhere, and grow up to be kind and accepting and not hurt other children's feelings.
I am so sorry you had to deal with that, your poor child too. 😣

Reactions: 7
So strange when she’s been supportive to mothers of children with visible disabilities such as nurse mum

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry you had to deal with that, your poor child too. 😣
Thank you. That's a very kind response to my post and I appreciate it x

So strange when she’s been supportive to mothers of children with visible disabilities such as nurse mum
Perhaps it suits her to be supportive on her public Instagram page. But the reality of being faced with a situation like this and her mask slips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I suppose she’s only ever positioned herself as a consumer/influencer, not parenting expert, and she can afford the orthodontist bills… but five years old seems excessive for a baby soother.
I thought it I was bad letting my daughter have hers till she was 4 🤣

Reactions: 1
I had chronic thumb suckers and dear god that was a hard habit to break as you can’t take away a thumb! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My eldest would still sneak a dummy at night at that age so I won't judge for it.

Reactions: 4
My child had one until their 5th birthday, I knew it went on too long but it wasn’t life or death. The dummies went overnight and we never looked back. Everyone has their Achilles Heel as a parent, there’s definitely worse things you can do

Reactions: 5
My child had one until their 5th birthday, I knew it went on too long but it wasn’t life or death. The dummies went overnight and we never looked back. Everyone has their Achilles Heel as a parent, there’s definitely worse things you can do
Yeah like tutting at a child with medical issues 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ummm how weird meeting Kimmy what the hell did they talk about, like meeting a tinder date you barely know anything about.. literally anything for the gram..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.