Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so tied on this one tbh.
On one hand I understand the purchasing, wanting to entertain the kids, give them a great childhood, keep herself busy - I just hope she recycles stuff / thinks about where she's ordering from and where this stuff is being made! Her kids will probs end up spoilt but tbh that's nothing to do with me so I don't really care about that.
However, what does piss me off is seeing posts today - a huge gifted parcel with loads of body shop goodies. I just think it's so unfair - so many are living in impossibly hard times, nurses are being paid next to nothing for working insane hours, children are having to go hungry for school dinners - what the duck are companies doing gifting stuff like this to rich influencers? Plus we've all seen that Liv has extremely expensive taste - I'll be surprised if she uses these - they'll probs just end up being bath play things for the girls - disgusting.

Reactions: 9
However, what does piss me off is seeing posts today - a huge gifted parcel with loads of body shop goodies. I just think it's so unfair - so many are living in impossibly hard times, nurses are being paid next to nothing for working insane hours, children are having to go hungry for school dinners - what the duck are companies doing gifting stuff like this to rich influencers? Plus we've all seen that Liv has extremely expensive taste - I'll be surprised if she uses these - they'll probs just end up being bath play things for the girls - disgusting.
She’s asked brands to gift stuff for her to donate to a charity called Sebby’s Corner which she has just donated a load of her kids’ clothes and toys to.

Reactions: 13
She’s asked brands to gift stuff for her to donate to a charity called Sebby’s Corner which she has just donated a load of her kids’ clothes and toys to.
Ha well I take that part back then - I'm glad it's going to a good home. Just wish she'd do it with all gifted stuff I guess, she doesn't need it

Reactions: 4
I suppose the items need to be sent via UGG rather than directly to the charity so that she has cOnTeNt, her followers can tell her how generous and amazing she is, and she can feel all warm inside.

Is it even a charitable act if you don’t tell Instagram first?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I suppose the items need to be sent via UGG rather than directly to the charity so that she has cOnTeNt, her followers can tell her how generous and amazing she is, and she can feel all warm inside.

Is it even a charitable act if you don’t tell Instagram first?
or she’s using her platform to influence others to do the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Brands aren’t thick. They know they can make donations to charities. Influencers (mostly) aren’t thick either.

Besides, many, many charities prefer cash donations to donations of goods.

I just watched Liv's Reel about getting ready for the Meghan and Harry documentary. I just came on to say that I bloody love her! I am not sure if this is a race thread or not as it seems sometimes to be a mix of the two. I love her attitude and that she shares her opinions. I love too that she doesn't hide the reality of motherhood or the fact she is wealthy. Despite her wealth she is one of the most relatable Instamums I watch. Love the lack of affiliate links. I hope she never changes!

Reactions: 29
I just watched Liv's Reel about getting ready for the Meghan and Harry documentary. I just came on to say that I bloody love her! I am not sure if this is a race thread or not as it seems sometimes to be a mix of the two. I love her attitude and that she shares her opinions. I love too that she doesn't hide the reality of motherhood or the fact she is wealthy. Despite her wealth she is one of the most relatable Instamums I watch. Love the lack of affiliate links. I hope she never changes!
I agree she’s funny and likeable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Overall i like Liv, but the comparisons to the superbowl, making a naff reel, and the banging on and on about this interview... ughhh c’mon mun. Its not a bloody spectator sport, it was a pretty sad interview where someone talks about feeling suicidal.... yas popcorn ready!!
😬😕

(I do think meg and hazza shouldn’t have done a trashy interview to begin with though)

Reactions: 3
Overall i like Liv, but the comparisons to the superbowl, making a naff reel, and the banging on and on about this interview... ughhh c’mon mun. Its not a bloody spectator sport, it was a pretty sad interview where someone talks about feeling suicidal.... yas popcorn ready!!
😬😕

(I do think meg and hazza shouldn’t have done a trashy interview to begin with though)

But as you said, it was quite a trashy thing to do, so she’s just giving it the contempt it deserves.

Reactions: 5
She has started doing more and more though. I hate how she has turned into the insta huns she once took the piss out of

Reactions: 6
It’s a Bella Freud jumper - I have one (although I dont wear mine to hang around at home!) it’s one of her signature designs 😂

She has one cocktail, she said it herself before when asked about drinking during the day. Big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. Absolutely no different to the one (ok two) glasses of wine I swig with colleagues during the working day when we have a pub lunch. She’s not getting behind the wheel of a car and is clearly not plastered - I absolutely love her!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. Absolutely no different to the one (ok two) glasses of wine I swig with colleagues during the working day when we have a pub lunch. She’s not getting behind the wheel of a car and is clearly not plastered - I absolutely love her!
You should set up a rave thread for her then 🤷‍♀️ If you absolutely love her ❤ 😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5