Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me a bit how everyone assumes it’s just her husbands money! My husbands in a similar job to him and does very well but we still couldn’t/don’t live like that! Her wealth goes far beyond a salary and a lot of it is her family’s so fair enough that she spends a lot. As others said, it’s fun escapism to watch her stories, the holiday looks amazing. Her recent health issues must have really scared her, so hope she has a good break.

Reactions: 20
In fairness to her, she's a single mum Mon-Fri and handles it very well.

If you ask me, he's gonna have a heart attack by 55 with the hours he's working.

Her Dad's wife is still alive, so surely she inherited the bulk of it? And the stepmum is still living in the Dads house, it's the one with the swimming pool.

I'd be fascinated how much Liv actually got.

Reactions: 3
In fairness to her, she's a single mum Mon-Fri and handles it very well.

If you ask me, he's gonna have a heart attack by 55 with the hours he's working.

Her Dad's wife is still alive, so surely she inherited the bulk of it? And the stepmum is still living in the Dads house, it's the one with the swimming pool.

I'd be fascinated how much Liv actually got.
Trust fund maybe?

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she inherited £££££ when her dad died. Before he died she lived in a reasonably average house and by her own admission drove a crappy car. She never storied the house, she just used to story her dancing with the twins. I think she mentioned once that her step mother used to own the house she now lives in.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she inherited £££££ when her dad died. Before he died she lived in a reasonably average house and by her own admission drove a crappy car. She never storied the house, she just used to story her dancing with the twins. I think she mentioned once that her step mother used to own the house she now lives in.
I think they still had plenty of money before her father died. She was a member of Soho Farmhouse even in those days. Probably has always had a trust fund to live off.

Reactions: 1
I think they still had plenty of money before her father died. She was a member of Soho Farmhouse even in those days. Probably has always had a trust fund to live off.
House membership isn’t that much, well I guess it’s all comparative, but it’s about £2k a year depending on whether you want full access to all clubs etc. Her husband has a good job, and earns ok money, by lots of people’s standards, I’d guess around 200k a year. But I think she defo has a trust fund, which adds to the extras they now seen to spend on. I’m also surprised Lily appears to not go to private school, as they spend excessively in lots of different areas in their lives 🤔

House membership isn’t that much, well I guess it’s all comparative, but it’s about £2k a year depending on whether you want full access to all clubs etc. Her husband has a good job, and earns ok money, by lots of people’s standards, I’d guess around 200k a year. But I think she defo has a trust fund, which adds to the extras they now seen to spend on. I’m also surprised Lily appears to not go to private school, as they spend excessively in lots of different areas in their lives 🤔
I wonder if they're following the 'state until eight' mantra adopted by lots of upper class families. They'll probably go off to private prep school around age 8 or 9

• Haha
I also think she doesn't want excessive length of school /creche drop offs when she has 4 kids. She does it by foot, doesn't she?

I know she has a people carrier she absolutely hates (or used to) but she seemed to spend half her days walking buggies back and forth doing pick ups.

I love how you say an ok salary is £200k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a wierd thing about her hair too. Won't wear it down. Like, ever. She's said it before, that nobody will ever see her with her hair down.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6