Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her wealth comes from him though, does it? I think as a family they are probably doing just fine. I don’t really mind the Ads atm, they’re all declared and they are also organic. Her thing is cocktail making and she’s advertising alcohol, it makes sense to me!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think her wealth comes from him though, does it? I think as a family they are probably doing just fine. I don’t really mind the Ads atm, they’re all declared and they are also organic. Her thing is cocktail making and she’s advertising alcohol, it makes sense to me!
Yup, you’re not wrong. So.much.alcohol

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t her husband work in tv production or something media. Maybe money isn’t flowing?
I think her husband works away a lot . He father was the founder of Fired earth , tiles I think , started off very small then branched out becoming very loop he died and she inherited

To be fair not many old photos. I imagine her husband is quite grounding and a great family man which is why she copes so well. I’d be sectioned by now with all those kids 🤪
Yeah I found her very quickly too and I didn’t even know her first name only that she went by Liv. There’s not too much about her though
No or her husband, very normal name so he could be anyone. I actually quite like that we don’t know. She seems very similar to most of us, ( not the wealth side) use to be a party girl with a career now a SAHM having a wine to get through that last part of the day, wishing it was really a drink in a pub after work lol !

I really like liv and think her kids and house are gorgeous. She seems like a fun person and a dedicated mother. But she is still shilling an aspirational lifestyle like all the others. She only puts up what she wants fo and what promotes her "brand" if that makes sense. Her children are still used to sell stuff. I'm not trying to be negative but she is using her instagram to sell stuff (not to connect with other mums, share experiences good and bad etc). And it's pretty clear she doesn't need the money.

Reactions: 8
I think her husband works away a lot . He father was the founder of Fired earth , tiles I think , started off very small then branched out becoming very loop he died and she inherited
He no longer owned Fired Earth when he died I believe.....

Looks like she is doing a Christmas collaboration with a company ‘magnificent marrow’. She’s been tagging them loads prior to this so assume it was a commercial relationship that she didn’t declare. Feels way too coincidental.

I think she said they were using her house for their photos. Would that need declaring? She's not really advertising them I guess...

I think she said they were using her house for their photos. Would that need declaring? She's not really advertising them I guess...
Yes this is the case she said they were doing a Christmas photo shoot in her house. She isn’t necessarily getting paid for it but probably is 🤣

She is advertising them. They’re using her house for a Christmas shoot!

Reactions: 2
Looks like she is doing a Christmas collaboration with a company ‘magnificent marrow’. She’s been tagging them loads prior to this so assume it was a commercial relationship that she didn’t declare. Feels way too coincidental.
Very coincidental!! Honestly these influencers are all the same.

Reactions: 2
She could be renting her house out as a “location” like where they do OK photoshoots / adverts and so on. Obviously she would charge a fee for that but is that anyone’s / instagrams business??? Don’t think so.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she has stopped showing Lily on stories? Has she explained why? Maybe just because she is getting older/is at school.