Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Liv, she’s one of the few that I don’t mind watching. Her buying those hamster treats and then her husband offering to buy her a hamster wheel after she complained of feeling like a fat c*nt was so funny.

So envious of her house but I love the fact that shed have that house regardless of Instagram means I don’t resent her 😂

Reactions: 12
I love Liv, she’s one of the few that I don’t mind watching. Her buying those hamster treats and then her husband offering to buy her a hamster wheel after she complained of feeling like a fat c*nt was so funny.

So envious of her house but I love the fact that shed have that house regardless of Instagram means I don’t resent her 😂
Her house looks amazing! She has such amazing style. I love the fact she is always bigging up small businesses that aren’t ads - she has a platform and uses it well.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s why is she so likeable, she would have that house regardless of Insta. Also I think we can imagine being on a night out with her 😂

Whatever happened to her mate absolutely Lucy or whatever she was called ? Maybe she’s still there I might have unfollowed her. They seemed really pally at first

She deleted her account and made a new private one thank duck... what a boring up her own arse twit. Oooo look at me I’ve got a big house and alpacas. Nobody with a decent amount of money speaks about themselves or their property and life like she did it was embarrassing to watch.

She deleted her account and made a new private one thank duck... what a boring up her own arse twit. Oooo look at me I’ve got a big house and alpacas. Nobody with a decent amount of money speaks about themselves or their property and life like she did it was embarrassing to watch.
I really liked her at first and found her lifestyle fascinating but as time went on she turned into a dick. I’m all for alternative lifestyle and having wild carefree kids but she Was so self absorbed. And if I heard her talk about Glastonbury one more time lol!
Liv is def a breathe of fresh air

Reactions: 5
She is my fave person on insta! Like you say a breath of fresh air but whats with all the ads this week? I did'nt think she was about that, i usually unfollow when people start ad after ad, i want to see fun stuff not be sold tit! Anyone else?

Reactions: 4
She has ALWAYS done ads, but she has just done them a bit more cleverly than the other child floggers.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m not normally one to criticise UGG but she shared a gift she was sent from a wax melt company this morning and I had a look as I’m in the market for a new burner (riveting I know) and every single comment was from people saying they haven’t received their orders yet, some were placed in March! I do think she should be checking if these companies are reputable before she shares them as a share is as good as an endorsement in my opinion

She is my fave person on insta! Like you say a breath of fresh air but whats with all the ads this week? I did'nt think she was about that, i usually unfollow when people start ad after ad, i want to see fun stuff not be sold tit! Anyone else?
Yup. The constant ads are getting irritating

Just wondering, not a criticism, does she ever wear her hair different to up in a pony?

Just wondering, not a criticism, does she ever wear her hair different to up in a pony?
No, she says she doesn't like how she looks when her hair is down, I'm sure she said she looks like a potato! Hard to believe, I think she's gorgeous!

I do like most of her content & really envy her lifestyle. She seems focus her attention or mention mostly Talulah though.

Reactions: 1
I do like most of her content & really envy her lifestyle. She seems focus her attention or mention mostly Talulah though.
I think it’s because she’s the funny one. You’d think she’d just show the cute baby like most mummy influencers but she doesn’t, I think this is where she gets it right.

No I think it’s because out of the twins she is the more “weaker” twin. She’s less confident etc so she cheers her on more which is great.

No I think it’s because out of the twins she is the more “weaker” twin. She’s less confident etc so she cheers her on more which is great.
Really cheers her on more than the others & films her? . Maybe she’s just the funnier of the girls 😕

Reactions: 1