Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love that she went to the trouble of making a cocktail video with a firework and confetti so that she could win the world's biggest bottle of rum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually love that she went to the trouble of making a cocktail video with a firework and confetti so that she could win the world's biggest bottle of rum 🤣
She has to win, the other two are crap!

Reactions: 7
I've watched it so many times, even my husband laughed so hard and he never finds anything funny that I show him 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
I love Liv, there aren’t many people in this world that don't annoy me she is one of them. I find her so in offensive her house and life intrigues me. She doesn't give a lot away but what she does show is enough to know that her house is amazing. Im obsessed with their wall art. I just find her fun and one of the few that are showing exactly who they are and not pretending to be anything they are not. She a great Mum makes her girls life magical. I cant find a fault in her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She just gives zero fucks and looks like a fully involved, fun, sometimes stressed out, knackered mum who likes to destress with alcohol. As long as she continues sharing beautiful things she’s bought or has been gifted and doesn’t start trying to flog me things, I’ll carry on watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love Liv, there aren’t many people in this world that don't annoy me she is one of them. I find her so in offensive her house and life intrigues me. She doesn't give a lot away but what she does show is enough to know that her house is amazing. Im obsessed with their wall art. I just find her fun and one of the few that are showing exactly who they are and not pretending to be anything they are not. She a great Mum makes her girls life magical. I cant find a fault in her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, the art work she has up is amazing. I'm very envious of the Mary Poppins one!

Reactions: 6
I love Liv but I’m very worried I may go off her when she does her next cocktail video with her special guest who I think is Luisa as she was at her house today 😩😩😩😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How do you know that
She said when she makes a cocktail with The Rocks tequila she will have a special guest then yesterday Luisa had a couple of pictures in her stories yesterday of some bottled cocktails in the same location that Liv had some. Similar backgrounds to Livs

Reactions: 1
She said when she makes a cocktail with The Rocks tequila she will have a special guest then yesterday Luisa had a couple of pictures in her stories yesterday of some bottled cocktails in the same location that Liv had some. Similar backgrounds to Livs
MI5 will be headhunting you with those observation skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've watched it so many times, even my husband laughed so hard and he never finds anything funny that I show him 🙄😂
My husband bloody loves her! When ever he hears her voice he says 'Ohhh is that the posh filthy one who loves a cocktail' 😂😂 She's so funny and I envy that beautiful house and garden 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she is just brilliant!! Hilarious, doesn’t take herself too seriously. Clearly an amazing mum but keeps it real when her kids are being sh-*ts - literally a breath of fresh air!

Reactions: 7
She actually makes me laugh out loud which is rare on instasham! When she bought healthy "treats" not realizing they were for rabbits and guinea pigs🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15