Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she has stopped showing Lily on stories? Has she explained why? Maybe just because she is getting older/is at school.
Yes I was thinking that the other day, can’t remember when we last saw Lily but don’t think she’s mentioned it. Would be a good decision, maybe she will stop posting them all as they get older.

Reactions: 1
If she stops showing her kids, it will just be more drink adverts.. waiting for her to have her own cocktail kit. Or suddenly start detoxing

Twins seem to be the golden goose across Instagram Influencer land. 😏

Liv won’t detox. Along with the twins and four under four schtick, alcohol consumption is her USP and according to this thread, her audience really enjoy it.

Reactions: 5
Lily is at school and she doesn’t post much in evenings and weekends I don’t think.

So many ads recently she’ll deffo jump on a cocktail book given the chance, surprised Penguin haven’t approached her

Looks like she is doing a Christmas collaboration with a company ‘magnificent marrow’. She’s been tagging them loads prior to this so assume it was a commercial relationship that she didn’t declare. Feels way too coincidental.
I had a feeling that was one her friends companies. Same way she reccomends the house rental from her friend TheKinghamOrchard all the time

I would buy her cocktail book 😂. I think she’s bloody ace. Whether or not MM was gifting her first or whether she bought food from them and then they approached I don’t know but I love her.

Reactions: 8
I really like Liv. It's amazing how down to earth she sounds, despite all the money she has. It is annoying how she is starting to do more ads, but she's still nowhere near what some influencers out there are like. I respect the privacy she maintains, we really don't know the ins and outs of her life, but that really doesn't matter, because she's funny af.

I really like Liv. It's amazing how down to earth she sounds, despite all the money she has. It is annoying how she is starting to do more ads, but she's still nowhere near what some influencers out there are like. I respect the privacy she maintains, we really don't know the ins and outs of her life, but that really doesn't matter, because she's funny af.
She’s someone who actually does onto advertise products she uses anyway rather than the others who claim that and it’s bull.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely adore her. She gives no fucks.

And has no help, which I really admire, because Lord knows 4 under 5 would break me. I think she has said her stepmum gives a hand the odd time and maybe a sister but realistically it's only helping whilst she's still there, I imagine. She doesn't seem to ever have any alone time.

Actually what I really like is how on the one hand she says "this is sheer hell" but on the other hand says how much she absolutely loves it. Because that's how I feel a lot of the time!

Reactions: 13
She’s shared the glamour article about the weirdo networks trawling mummygram pages. If she read tattle (and didn’t just slag it off) and wasn’t there for the attention/money, she’d have shut down her account months and months ago. I said ages ago she gets away with being a child schiller cos she’s rich and “real”.... and I think she must just love the attention as the money won’t be enough to live on, fired Earth has covered her costs, husband makes the rest... WHY would you sell your kids privacy unless there was either financial gain or an ego boost? I certainly wouldn’t. And don’t.

Reactions: 12
Well... made her dad. You can google how much he sold fired Earth for. She is a beneficiary. Had an expensive education, an entry level job “in fashion” (she was a PA) and now focussing on being a mother - She’s so lucky to have the funds to be able to focus on what is obviously her calling (being a mum) and to be fair to her that gratitude comes across. But I just can’t relate to why she shares anything publicly! I have a 4 kid single gender family, a big house and pets and am white middle class and scrub up ok with enough make up. Hell, one of the kids has curls.... so on paper could be an insta sensation.... but ultimately I don’t want the adulation of strangers on the Internet. Or the creepy tit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well... made her dad. You can google how much he sold fired Earth for. She is a beneficiary. Had an expensive education, an entry level job “in fashion” (she was a PA) and now focussing on being a mother - She’s so lucky to have the funds to be able to focus on what is obviously her calling (being a mum) and to be fair to her that gratitude comes across. But I just can’t relate to why she shares anything publicly! I have a 4 kid single gender family, a big house and pets and am white middle class and scrub up ok with enough make up. Hell, one of the kids has curls.... so on paper could be an insta sensation.... but ultimately I don’t want the adulation of strangers on the Internet. Or the creepy tit too.
...... goes to google

When the company was bought it included a lot of debt so the amount her Dad pocketed was less than 10% of what it sold for.
I imagine she got a healthy inheritance but not the multi millions the company was worth at all.

Reactions: 2
Really do like Liv and I know a lot of us do so this is going to be an unpopular opinion!
I like Liv for her zazz, her humour, her cocktail making but still had issue with her posting of her children - sometimes in swimsuits, bed, crying etc it’s all too much.
I do not have children but have known about the dangers of posting your children online for years - why has it only just taken this glamour article to finally open peoples eyes? Surely if you are an instagrammer by trade (I know Liv only dabbles in ads so maybe unfair for me to say) you’d constantly be researching and educating yourself on your job like us normal folk do! ive always had a slight issue with people saying omg she’s such an amazing mum yet she is always over sharing her poor little kids lives.
anyway she’s posted that which is all good and well - which has followed with a pic of her youngest baby in a paddling pool in less than 24 hours. I’m sorry but I think it’s shameful

Reactions: 9
I cant believe people think she's down to earth lol. She's so stuck up. What does she actually do drink cocktails? It was funny at first. I dont think she has a good style either.. all that money and her house looks tacky.. she grates on me, always talking some bullshit about things she really knows nothing about.

Reactions: 6
Really do like Liv and I know a lot of us do so this is going to be an unpopular opinion!
I like Liv for her zazz, her humour, her cocktail making but still had issue with her posting of her children - sometimes in swimsuits, bed, crying etc it’s all too much.
I do not have children but have known about the dangers of posting your children online for years - why has it only just taken this glamour article to finally open peoples eyes? Surely if you are an instagrammer by trade (I know Liv only dabbles in ads so maybe unfair for me to say) you’d constantly be researching and educating yourself on your job like us normal folk do! ive always had a slight issue with people saying omg she’s such an amazing mum yet she is always over sharing her poor little kids lives.
anyway she’s posted that which is all good and well - which has followed with a pic of her youngest baby in a paddling pool in less than 24 hours. I’m sorry but I think it’s shameful
I agree completely. I really like her - i love her sense of humour, her house and garden, the cocktails and the fact that she's loaded and just owns that but I've become uncomfortable with her posting so much about her daughters. I'm being hypocritical because I do watch and I do find her life entertaining and intriguing (4 under 4? - duck that) but I'm puzzled as to why she still does it. I've posted pictures of my kids on my private accounts in the past but over the years have become more savvy regards a) the dangers and b) their consent (or lack of) at having their images online and so I no longer do it. As you say, she and all the other "influencers" should be aware of these issues anyway but with articles like the Glamour one it beggers belief that people still do this especially to an audience of thousands. And yes, directly after saying she didn't think she'd be posting her daughters much longer is a picture of her baby in a paddling pool! It should be OK to post these kind of innocent pictures but we all know that sadly it just isn't.