Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me a bit how everyone assumes it’s just her husbands money! My husbands in a similar job to him and does very well but we still couldn’t/don’t live like that! Her wealth goes far beyond a salary and a lot of it is her family’s so fair enough that she spends a lot. As others said, it’s fun escapism to watch her stories, the holiday looks amazing. Her recent health issues must have really scared her, so hope she has a good break.
Because she doesn’t work and her husband does! Not hard to assume it’s his money (that he worked for) if you don’t know her background (and even then, it’s inherited and she didn’t work for it)..

Reactions: 2
She has a wierd thing about her hair too. Won't wear it down. Like, ever. She's said it before, that nobody will ever see her with her hair down.
She is gorgeous. I think this is the only photo of her with her hair down.

0BEDFAB6-6881-49A3-B24F-8846F5877D4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where can I find a pic of her husband?
I found some of her from years ago but none of the husband I’m very nosy I know 👀👀
I'm also interested to see the husband...

Liv is gorgeous! She looks great with her hair down, I don't understand why she always wears it up. Her sister Tilly Heath is a pilates instructor, so no wonder she's in such great shape!

Reactions: 1
There are photos of her husband on this thread, I think. Just go back. They make a nice looking couple. She’s obviously very self conscious, which makes her career choice of IG a weird one. Even if you argue that IG isn’t her career, it’s still a weird choice of hobby for someone with self-image issues.

Yeah I can't be bothered to go back, but he's a hottie.

She looks amazing with her hair down.

I'm also interested to see the husband...

Liv is gorgeous! She looks great with her hair down, I don't understand why she always wears it up. Her sister Tilly Heath is a pilates instructor, so no wonder she's in such great shape!
He’s on her IG you just need to scroll back a bit!

Her brother is fit! The husband not so much...
Yeah the husband is well built. He’s an ex public school boy turned professional rugby player. The route is then always banking or such like 😂 so predictable. He’s not ugly but the brother is so hot. He’s definitely the best looking of the siblings. Liv is pretty, but she has a bit of a lazy eye situation like her late father by the looks of the photo of them. Maybe that’s why she favours the side profile pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just doesn’t give a tit does she! Most influencers would steer well clear of talking about the news but not UGG!

Reactions: 5
Why should she? What doesn’t she give a tit about?
Keep your hair on. I’m not implying she should, I love her. I was merely saying that most influencers would never comment on such things. presumably because they’re so scared of losing followers, but she doesn’t give a tit about what people think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Keep your hair on. I’m not implying she should, I love her. I was merely saying that most influencers would never comment on such things. presumably because they’re so scared of losing followers, but she doesn’t give a tit about what people think.
My hair is permanently on thanks 😂
Why are you so touchy at me asking a question? Maybe you read my message in the wrong tone in your head? I was simply asking why she doesn’t give a tit. Which were the words you used 🤣🤣

My hair is permanently on thanks 😂
Why are you so touchy at me asking a question? Maybe you read my message in the wrong tone in your head? I was simply asking why she doesn’t give a tit. Which were the words you used 🤣🤣
Who says I’m touchy? Maybe you read my message in the wrong tone. I was simply answering your question hun.

Can we get back to talking about Liv now?

Reactions: 2