Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other people can’t though. I ranted on another thread that she “influenced” 🤢 me (the one and only time I have been tricked, never again) to buy a Father Christmas letter. It took over FOUR weeks to arrive, barely arrived in time before Christmas and was awful, totally went over my children’s heads and was very clearly just something that looks good on Instagram rather than being good for the kids. While I was waiting for weeks (having paid over £20! Sucker!), she was getting gifted free ones for her all her children constantly. I was fuming! However never once did we see her children actually look at them....
I find her cocktail making cringe when I followed her and had to skip those parts. Again, it’s all for what looks good for Instagram and what she thinks is funny buy she can’t pull it off.
I used to like her but she isn’t relatable to me at all (hire a princess for a random morning to come to your mansion anyone?!) and moans about her kids way too much (why have another one if they are so hard?) so I stopped watching and unfollowed. now got this rant off my chest 🤣
More fool you for buying it, hardly her fault is it. What a ridiculous thing to moan about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can we move this to the rave about?
Lol. I just logged on to say this. I saw someone moaning about her having a princess at the house and honestly, if you had the money and daughters, who wouldn’t hire a princess 😂. I’d have one every week

Reactions: 15
Oh my God 😂😂. Her cocktail today was brilliant. I was in a bit of a sour mood. I watched that and cheered right up. She needs a Friday afternoon show 👍

Reactions: 3
I do love her but plugging a £35 bottle of gin? Hardly relatable, I’ll stick to my £12 Aldi one I think!
It is relatable for her demographic. She is always open and honest about her wealth. Plus it was a Mother’s Day competition. Hardly offensive, more light relief I thought

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised by how much I like Liv. I think, as someone mentioned above, there is something more relaxed about people who IG as a hobby. There's less desperation and smugness in their presentation. Also, less exploitation of their children.

I think she'd be one of those people that would be perfectly fine, not just financially but mentally too.

Her house though... I get serious house envy when I watch her stories! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised by how much I like Liv. I think, as someone mentioned above, there is something more relaxed about people who IG as a hobby. There's less desperation and smugness in their presentation. Also, less exploitation of their children.

I think she'd be one of those people that would be perfectly fine, not just financially but mentally too.

Her house though... I get serious house envy when I watch her stories! 😂
Ooops, I meant she'd be perfectly fine if IG were to shut down tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
I’m still loving her stories. She is just effortlessly funny and the girls are adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love her - I think she’s a breath of fresh air on the gram. She is honest and personally I think she’s a great mum - her girls get a lot of her attention, a lot of play but she’s also open and honest about dummies, screen times etc. Admitted naps with Margot were hard etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's literally just filled a whole Easter egg up with vanilla ice cream , about 1/2 bottle baileys , squirty cream and a giant chocolate cock !! 😂😂😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is ace, I want to be her friend!

And I totally agree with whichever of her followers said she needs to do a cocktail book.

Reactions: 5