Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching her stories this evening.. I LOVE how extra she is. She’s so hilarious, I love how she doesn’t take herself seriously

Reactions: 10
I've just watched her stories from last night and I am cracking up. She looks so much fun and I can imagine having a real laugh with her. I think she's great and really enjoy following her. On a different note I am really intrigued as to why she never wears her hair down, she mentioned it a few months ago and I hadn't actually noticed but ever since she said it I am desperate to see what it looks like. I bet she still looks fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely. It just jealously from others.
Yes her husband has a well paid job, yes she has inheritance and yes she’s well off. That’s her life and good for her for being grounded and not letting it go to her head like many of these bloggers!
But the point is because she has wealth she doesn’t NEED to grift. She can buy what she likes when she likes and then also reap the benefits of free tit/adverts by way of selling elements of her and her daughters’ privacy - and then not come in for any criticism because she’s “real”.

Moaning on stories about her wealth/the source of it being queried was unnecessary. Some people are going to comment on expensive things, because for all her being fun and grounded, she is not like the vast majority of people. the folk commenting shouldn’t, but they do which leads me back to why would she bother to put herself out there with a public profile? Unless the benefits outweigh the negatives -
So benefit of attention and benefit of free stuff/making some money off ads.

In her position I wouldn’t do it (have a public page) because I’d value my family’s privacy and wouldn't need to in order to make ends meet. If she’s wasn’t gifted a bag of overpriced cotton organic fairy tat, she could afford to buy it. Most instagrammers could not.

I have a private page and share very little on it. I have a similar background to hers/lots of capital, no mortgage etc. So I’m not jealous, just baffled, really.

Reactions: 6
But the point is because she has wealth she doesn’t NEED to grift. She can buy what she likes when she likes and then also reap the benefits of free tit/adverts by way of selling elements of her and her daughters’ privacy - and then not come in for any criticism because she’s “real”.

Moaning on stories about her wealth/the source of it being queried was unnecessary. Some people are going to comment on expensive things, because for all her being fun and grounded, she is not like the vast majority of people. the folk commenting shouldn’t, but they do which leads me back to why would she bother to put herself out there with a public profile? Unless the benefits outweigh the negatives -
So benefit of attention and benefit of free stuff/making some money off ads.

In her position I wouldn’t do it (have a public page) because I’d value my family’s privacy and wouldn't need to in order to make ends meet. If she’s wasn’t gifted a bag of overpriced cotton organic fairy tat, she could afford to buy it. Most instagrammers could not.

I have a private page and share very little on it. I have a similar background to hers/lots of capital, no mortgage etc. So I’m not jealous, just baffled, really.
Yes I do see your point especially regarding the public page. Personally I wouldn't put my children out in the public domain for any Tom, Dick or Weirdo to see but I guess each to their own. Eva Mendes (I think) said something on her page recently when she was questioned about why she doesn't show her children. Basically she said that they were too young to give their consent to be shown and that until they could and did, she wouldn't show them which I think is just perfect. I'm sure Liv genuinely enjoys IGing and thats why she does it.

Reactions: 4
Her comment that Zara and H&M clothes are tatt that end up in landfill was really snobby. If that’s the price point you can afford, that’s what you buy. And if that’s the price point you can afford, there is a good chance you’ll look after it.

I realise there is a problem with fast fashion, but her audience of mothers with small children are hardly whipping to H&M to buy a new Saturday night outfit, wearing it once clubbing and chucking it in the bin.

Check your privilege, Livvy.

Reactions: 13
Her comment that Zara and H&M clothes are tatt that end up in landfill was really snobby. If that’s the price point you can afford, that’s what you buy. And if that’s the price point you can afford, there is a good chance you’ll look after it.

I realise there is a problem with fast fashion, but her audience of mothers with small children are hardly whipping to H&M to buy a new Saturday night outfit, wearing it once clubbing and chucking it in the bin.

I agree! I get sick of wealthy bloggers/insta people/youtubers telling us to not buy fast fashion, or to 'collect memories not stuff', or 'buy local' etc etc. They can all afford to shop wherever they like so they can be as ethical as they please, but the general population does not have unlimited funds.

Reactions: 7

With all respect, she’s right 😂 I can’t afford £250 dresses, on a low wage with my partner out of work at the moment. But I’d rather wear well made clothes, only buying a handful of things a year, than buying seasonal, fashionable, sweat shop crap from the high street. I don’t find H&M and Zara ethical, so I won’t buy it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ To each their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
With all respect, she’s right 😂 I can’t afford £250 dresses, on a low wage with my partner out of work at the moment. But I’d rather wear well made clothes, only buying a handful of things a year, than buying seasonal, fashionable, sweat shop crap from the high street. I don’t find H&M and Zara ethical, so I won’t buy it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ To each their own.
a lot of people on a low wage see topshop, H&M and Zara etc as premium? Vs primark/supermarkets. I hate high street snobbery. I’ve worn the same style of clothes for years now, have got loose style plain work blouses from Zara and hennes that are coming up for 5 years old. Hell, I’ve got wedges from Tesco that are on their 3rd summer. Clothes from these shops CAN last if you buy stuff to suit and launder them carefully. A 100% polyester blouse from Zara is no better than a 100% polyester blouse from net a porter. Just branding. and I’m not a snob about polyester fabrics; they are easy to clean. Nothing more offensive than a £100 top that is dry clean only. Wtf. I’m prepared to service a car, but not a bleeping day to day outfit.

Reactions: 11
On a different note I am really intrigued as to why she never wears her hair down, she mentioned it a few months ago and I hadn't actually noticed but ever since she said it I am desperate to see what it looks like. I bet she still looks fab!
She claims she looks like a potato 🤣

This thread is about UGG, it’s not about the ethics and quality of the high street.
UGG wears her clothes and has an Instagram account. She is allowed to buy whatever clothes she wants and have whatever opinion she wants to about fashion brands.
She’s not trying to get us to buy those clothes, she’s not doing ads or sneaky swipe ups for them. She’s wearing them and then getting asked loads of questions about where they’re from, so she tells us. And the things she wears are beautiful.

Reactions: 20
This thread is about UGG, it’s not about the ethics and quality of the high street.
UGG wears her clothes and has an Instagram account. She is allowed to buy whatever clothes she wants and have whatever opinion she wants to about fashion brands.
She’s not trying to get us to buy those clothes, she’s not doing ads or sneaky swipe ups for them. She’s wearing them and then getting asked loads of questions about where they’re from, so she tells us. And the things she wears are beautiful.
Yes I agree. Also I personally buy high street or whatever but it’s not ‘fast fashion’ for me. Today I’m wearing a top I know I have owned for at least 6 years and it was from new look 🤣 if it hasn’t fallen apart I wear it.

Reactions: 1
She does buy fast fashion sometimes; I remember her saying in her stories one day that she had a Nasty Gal cardigan on, which are cheap as chips!

Reactions: 4
Also can’t agree that all the things she wears are beautiful - I’ve seen a fair few £400 cardies which wouldn’t look out of place in my grandmas wardrobe 😂 sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Liv is snobby at all. I think that being working class vs middle class is so different financially at the moment, we find it hard to identify with either group (The wealth gap in the country can bite big time.) Though I don’t think Liv is ever boastful. She is who she is as she should be. It’s refreshing as most influencers spend their time trying to be something they are not

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Liv is snobby at all. I think that being working class vs middle class is so different financially at the moment, we find it hard to identify with either group (The wealth gap in the country can bite big time.) Though I don’t think Liv is ever boastful. She is who she is as she should be. It’s refreshing as most influencers spend their time trying to be something they are not
She’s not even middle class though, she’s way above that lol. She did work prior to children but I don’t believe she needed to - Trust fund kid. I’m not saying that to slate her though, I like her

Agree that she is not boastful, I just think she should be mindful that slagging off “fast fashion”, plastic toys etc is easy when you have means. And in doing so you’ll alienate people/make them feel bad for not doing the same. When you put yourself out there to build fame/infamy you need to consider what you post.

Reactions: 8
To be fair she does wear the same clothes over an over. I find her style a bit drab, surprised they come with a £400 price tag! She’s a sell out, she’s the same as Luisa. Slowly turning into the person she once would take the piss out of. She might not do every ad thrown at her but she does the worst ones. Amazon kindle, Beauty pie etc

Reactions: 2
To be fair she does wear the same clothes over an over. I find her style a bit drab, surprised they come with a £400 price tag! She’s a sell out, she’s the same as Luisa. Slowly turning into the person she once would take the piss out of. She might not do every ad thrown at her but she does the worst ones. Amazon kindle, Beauty pie etc
“The worst ones” are definitely the low budget instamums advertising kitchen roll, digestive aid cereals, not to forget various people who’ve been paid to promote charities....... 😂

“The worst ones” are definitely the low budget instamums advertising kitchen roll, digestive aid cereals, not to forget various people who’ve been paid to promote charities....... 😂
I’m not saying ‘she’ is the worst one I’m saying the companies are.

Heinz beans always makes me laugh.. How much promoting do they need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7