Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I like her too. Very down to earth, seems like good fun, and certainly doesn’t try to hide her ads

Her new home is amazing

Reactions: 8
I suppose the items need to be sent via UGG rather than directly to the charity so that she has cOnTeNt, her followers can tell her how generous and amazing she is, and she can feel all warm inside.

Is it even a charitable act if you don’t tell Instagram first?
or she’s using her platform to influence others to do the same 🤷‍♀️

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I really like her. She’s way better than the ‘normal instsmums’. I’d much rather watch her than the others who are trying to hard to be relatable ..(BM)

Nellyellie

VIP Member
To be fair, I wouldn’t leave the house if I had 4 kids under 6 😱. I’m sure she does, she’s at soho farmhouse a far amount. And I guess she doesn’t need to visit the park to ‘run’ the girls off, as her garden is the size of a park 😂.

see she hasn’t cut back on the spending, Honestly she’s out of control. And thats not from a jealous put of view on my part, as I’d hazard a guess we are in the same income bracket. I just don’t have the need to feel a void like her.
To be fair if I was at home, bored with only my children to blame and had the inheritance she did is blow the lot too. No one wants to be the richest man in the graveyard

Justhereforanosetbh

I can’t not like UGG. There are thing she has in life that are so unattainable and so far from ‘the real world’ from the vast majority of us but I don’t think that matters. I like her cocktails even if that bad dance she does stopped being funny a long time ago - I can see she’s having fun and that’s more important. If I have 4 kids of that age I’d be day drinking too

Misty bananas

I really like liv and think her kids and house are gorgeous. She seems like a fun person and a dedicated mother. But she is still shilling an aspirational lifestyle like all the others. She only puts up what she wants fo and what promotes her "brand" if that makes sense. Her children are still used to sell stuff. I'm not trying to be negative but she is using her instagram to sell stuff (not to connect with other mums, share experiences good and bad etc). And it's pretty clear she doesn't need the money.

miagia

The thread must have been split into two. Lame
No, they were started separately. This one was set up as a rave thread for people who like Liv. The other one is a normal Tattle thread I.e. for people to say whatever they want.

Libertine

VIP Member
I think I’ve got this right: it is acceptable to hate follow less posh people shilling tatt, but truly posh people shilling tatt you’d just unfollow. 👍

• Sick

Dizzy

VIP Member
I'm guessing she was using the slippers term in jest as they're trainers but I agree, she's free to spend her money how she likes. She's clearly very financially comfortable due to her dad's business and her husband works in the city so assume he earns a decent salary too. Totally agree on the amount of shit she buys the kids though - before Christmas it was absolutely ridiculous and there's no way they would appreciate or play with it all. Its very dangerous to constantly over indulge and spoil kids - they'll never be content with what they have, they'll always be looking for the next thing. And that's before we even begin to talk about how excessively consumerist and wasteful it is!

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
House membership isn’t that much, well I guess it’s all comparative, but it’s about £2k a year depending on whether you want full access to all clubs etc. Her husband has a good job, and earns ok money, by lots of people’s standards, I’d guess around 200k a year. But I think she defo has a trust fund, which adds to the extras they now seen to spend on. I’m also surprised Lily appears to not go to private school, as they spend excessively in lots of different areas in their lives 🤔
I love how you say an ok salary is £200k 😂

• Haha

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Total escapism I find watching her stories! She’s not showy off, wasteful yes with the crafting rubbish etc, but if it gets her kids through fair enough.

Think her wealth is inherited from a successful business.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I really like Liv, but this Christmas stuff I’ll have to go stop watching her stories for a while.. Christmas is going to tough for so many reasons for lots of people this year.
I agree but I’m also the opposite for my children, after the year they have had they deserve a magical Christmas it’s all children have left. I’ve lost family members this year, work in icu , have had covid and my partner was made redundant so I feel I’m under a lot of pressure. However I’m going all out for Christmas for my kids in any way I can ☺

I give her absolutely credit. She’s rich. And she shows it off, but she shows that us mums are actually in it together still despite whatever background. This is refreshing.

Flumperooni

alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
Whilst this may be true, I don’t feel that it is fair to put the responsibility on her for other people’s behaviour. If someone has a problem with alcohol and her account triggers them, then maybe they should unfollow her. I can’t see how having one drink during the day is wrong. She shouldn’t have to miss out part of her normal every day on her own instagram account for fear of how people may react. She is not claiming to be anyone’s role model.
If that is the way We need to be thinking, then maybe she shouldn’t mention her kids on there? Some people can’t have children and it might not be good for their mental health to see kids, or she shouldn’t put her beautiful house and garden in there as some people are poor and can’t afford that lifestyle? ... the responsibility possibilities are endless.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
She is the only Instagram Mum I laugh along with at the moment. She can actually laugh at herself which is so rare in a that world 🙌

• Heart

lexle

One of the very few people I put the volume up to listen to her stories 😄 Love her and how normal and honest she is!

B4rney

I would buy her cocktail book 😂. I think she’s bloody ace. Whether or not MM was gifting her first or whether she bought food from them and then they approached I don’t know but I love her.