Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I do think she reads here, I think the school run related stuff is more to do with the kids moving to their new schools and her new routine taking up a big chunk of her day rather than us talking about nannies etc.

Reactions: 10
Really feeling for her with the stories about the girls heading off for a weekend with her ex and his gf. Made my tummy go funny imagining me in that situation 😢

Reactions: 24
Really feeling for her with the stories about the girls heading off for a weekend with her ex and his gf. Made my tummy go funny imagining me in that situation 😢
I know I couldn’t have coped with that. I really feel for her

Reactions: 9
Agreed. I know it’s probably been going on longer than on insta but I can’t help feeling its really soon to be staying away with their dads girlfriend ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean is it really necessary for the girls to be going on holiday with the new girlfriend already? I totally get introducing her to them and UGG being on board with this but it seems like such a massive step. Who knows, maybe I’m just a bitter woman 😂

Reactions: 14
I really felt for Liv when I saw her stories, I can't imagine what she's going through.

Good luck to the girlfriend. Four children is a lot to deal with, especially when they're someone else's! These girls clearly love their mummy, so they're probably not going to give her the easiest time. Unless she REALLY loves the dirtbag ex-husband, I doubt she will be sticking around for long. He has so much baggage, and taking care of other people's children is hard.

Reactions: 19
When I was getting divorced it was recommended the kids weren't introduced for 6 months. Me and my ex had mediation (didn’t work. He’s a prick) and the mediator was horrified my ex had introduced them so quickly. I was gutted he didn’t even have the decency to tell me first so if they had gone away with him and her I’d have lost it. Poor Liv

Reactions: 13
Wonder if it's so that it's easier for Liv to get the house packed up without having the girls around...and maybe they'll all be in kids club on holiday?
still think it's far too early though

Reactions: 3
Does she have a fella herself I wonder, there's lots of two drink pics lately. Either way I'd imagine a lot of alcohol needed to get through this weekend.

Reactions: 4
Well they broke up last August and since the gf was already on the scene, it's well more than 6 months.

Who ever she is, she's a bloody fool. Imagine being so desperate that you'd take on a man with 4 under 7 or whatever. She'd need to cop herself on.

But maybe he's gonna be all Disney Dad this weekend and she's going to be all starry eyed about him. As if he was ever at home when they were awake before he left!

Reactions: 22
Well they broke up last August and since the gf was already on the scene, it's well more than 6 months.

Who ever she is, she's a bloody fool. Imagine being so desperate that you'd take on a man with 4 under 7 or whatever. She'd need to cop herself on.

But maybe he's gonna be all Disney Dad this weekend and she's going to be all starry eyed about him. As if he was ever at home when they were awake before he left!
I think Liv has already confirmed that the gf is his affair partner and that she (Liv) is being the 'bigger person' about it and trying to move on for the sake of the kids.

Reactions: 5
It’s a lot for her kids - holiday with their new step mum, new house and new schools all within a few weeks of each other

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If it was me I'd be hey yeah take the kids for a holiday, I hope they're a nightmare for you and gf rethinks her whole affair. It's a win win for Liv because she knows the kids adore her and she gets a weekend off. He was a prick anyway by the sounds of it. Hope the gf has a horrible holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a step mum to one and it’s hard (don’t get me wrong I love my step child) I can’t even imagine taking on 4 step kids!

And the girls adore Liv but they can still be ratbags and some of them are still bad sleepers. I think one of the twins always wakes up. And of course they are still sisters and sisters FIGHT!!

Sooner or later it'll all be a disaster.