Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Really feeling for her with the stories about the girls heading off for a weekend with her ex and his gf. Made my tummy go funny imagining me in that situation 😢

Reactions: 24

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
I think it’s telling that she’s gone away with the girls for the first time in ages. I know from friends that it’s often easier to just deal with the kids alone rather than have another useless child in tow in the form of a husband!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s a lot for her kids - holiday with their new step mum, new house and new schools all within a few weeks of each other

• Heart
Well that answers my question about whether or not her children do clubs.. I had a feeling they didn’t. I’m surprised they don’t do swimming at least though.. that’s a nonnegotiable in my book and honestly I think parents who can afford the lessons and don’t take them are lazy.
Or we just hate our kids being clubbed in with other little shits in water and having to make 2 hour outing work for essentially 20
Minutes in a pool of mediocre at best “teaching” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
This! I wouldn’t manage my 2 on their own. Fair play to people that do but it’s equally mentally exhausting, if not more, as it is physically.
You would manage it, not saying it would be easy or as enjoyable as a ‘normal’ holiday but you get there and kids don’t notice if it’s hard on their mum, they just love being with their parents and having fun.
Glad she went - life is short and childhood is very short, go make the memories with your girls Liv while your ex’s new girlfriend takes a minute to let it sink in she now has 4 step kids 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Sooz

Chatty Member
Well they broke up last August and since the gf was already on the scene, it's well more than 6 months.

Who ever she is, she's a bloody fool. Imagine being so desperate that you'd take on a man with 4 under 7 or whatever. She'd need to cop herself on.

But maybe he's gonna be all Disney Dad this weekend and she's going to be all starry eyed about him. As if he was ever at home when they were awake before he left!

Reactions: 22

Spanielears

House was pretty but not very practical - in the way that barn conversions are. Bedrooms were all eaves which is fine for toddlers but growing kids need ceilings…! The money sunk into it tho without adding actual value - pink Aga, new floors, panty extensions, that gym room fit out thing. Beggars belief.
When you’re building your forever home you aren’t thinking of adding value, you’re thinking of making your own home. I don’t think she did anything crazy, she was just trying to make a home. Yes from a privileged position, but why not make it how you want to?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tamw26

Please don’t all come at me for saying this as I’m absolutely not justifying what he’s done (my dad left my mum when I was 8). I’m just trying to understand.

What if it is that brunette and he realised he needed more by way of someone with equal intellect / ambition as him?
I like Liv so please don’t get me wrong on this. I’m just saying if it is that woman, looking at her resume - she’s a very different person to Liv.

Would we all be responding this way if one of our girlfriends left their husband for someone that was better suited to them and made them happier? Just thinking out loud, not excusing him.
Absolutely agree with finding someone better suited and as mentioned - nobody knows what Liv is/was like behind closed doors. We only know one side of the story and sometimes people just aren’t meant to be together.

What I can’t support or justify is cheating, there are so many other ways he could’ve gone about rather than sleazy office sex with his junior.

How the fuck does she allow/tolerate those girls getting up so early in the morning. I assume 4am is an exaggeration - but for years she has mentioned that they get up at crazy hours. In darkness. Middle of the night kind of shit. There isn't a hope in hell I'd let kids away with that. It's unhealthy as much as anything else.

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Yeah, to be honest I prefer her unashamed wealth flaunting to the ones who pretend they’ve got the same financial struggles as everyone else.

Reactions: 20

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Good for her. What a piece of shit he sounds! Hope she finds someone decent and has a slice of love again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really felt for Liv when I saw her stories, I can't imagine what she's going through.

Good luck to the girlfriend. Four children is a lot to deal with, especially when they're someone else's! These girls clearly love their mummy, so they're probably not going to give her the easiest time. Unless she REALLY loves the dirtbag ex-husband, I doubt she will be sticking around for long. He has so much baggage, and taking care of other people's children is hard.

I’m only going to say what will up my engagement. This is private matter. Please respect that while I share my girls online and sell you stuff.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She does get her money's worth out of that membership. She's like the resident ghost.
To be fair, I would be the same if I was loaded & didn’t work. I’d just float about doing lively things, in lovely places all the time 🤣
Does she ever take her kids on holiday abroad?

Reactions: 18

Meringue22

VIP Member
I hope her ex now realises exactly how much Liv did when they were together. Even if she has a cleaner/gardener 4 kids is a LOT! And a lack of sleep is a killer

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I am glad this is a nice thread about Liv. I know I don't know her, but she seems so sweet. She doesn't flog her kids for the gram which I like. Unlike alllll the other crap parent inFlUeNcErS!
She absolutely used to flog them for the gram! Even until the twins were 4/5 years old. Plus if you saw those 4 blonde girls out and about, it'd be super obvious who they were, regardless of whether or not she's shown their faces for the last few years. She's not as shameless about it as others, but she had a massive inheritance and her husband's income so didn't need the extra income.

Meringue22

VIP Member
That’s not her fault though, better to have divorced parents than ones who cheat, lie and hurt each other. Her girls will grow up to know you don’t have to put up with less than you’re worth
And that is precisely why I ended my marriage. I did it for my girls

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I know I'm in the minority here but I hope she doesn't "spill" on what actually happened. There's no need to broadcast it - it will achieve nothing but give people more to talk about and they have small children who could one day easily read about it online. I think it should stay private and I'd have a lot more respect for her if she kept it that way.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I didn't know swim classes were such a sensitive topic ,,,😅
It’s not the swimming lessons really, it’s what they represent. She gives the impression she’s ‘too cool’ to be an authoritative parent and those kids get to basically do whatever they want.

If there was an ‘influencer’ posting on social media that her kids still had bottles at that age, they didn’t bother with any classes, kids will just learn to swim on their own, and the same amount of ‘cocktail mum’ content as she posts, but they were in a council house, people would say they were a shit mum.

It’s only socially acceptable (and even admirable!) because she’s the holy trifecta of thin, white and wealthy

Reactions: 17