Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piquant

View attachment 2966789

Nah, bullshit.

We did (boring, tedious, expensive) swimming lessons for years with our eldest kids as we live near the coast. Before the youngest kids were born we bought a house with a pool and dropped the ball with swimming lessons.

Despite spending hours and hours in a pool from birth, the youngest kids are crap swimmers as they’ve never had proper instruction. They are confident and could save themselves, but they aren’t good swimmers like their older siblings.

I would also bet Livvy had swimming lessons as a child. As well as probably ballet and piano at a minimum.
She went to Millfield ....very prestigious private school in Somerset, the facilities are amazing so she will have had loads of opportunities to try all sort of activities including horse riding/polo, Olympic sized swimming pool and fantastic theatre at the school to name but a few things that are available

Reactions: 2

SheLeft

Chatty Member
I agree she doesn’t need to ‘spill’ on what actually happened, but she also didn’t need to announce it at all in the first place.
Did she say it was an affair or just that he's left? I"m half expecting her to write a book about it like every other Instagrammer.

• Haha

unhinched

I see Liv has deleted the story where she just said “yes” when asked if he was now with the woman he cheated with.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She never shows their faces though. I know they're distinctively blonde but I don't mind as long as I couldn't recognise them. Isn't that the point?

Flumperooni

And Lily must be 8? Surely she doesn’t go to bed then as well.. lol it shouldn’t be that hard by that stage surely.. I mean those kids would literally be dead on their feet if they were going to sleep at say 8:30 and waking at 4:30, surely? But then people need different amounts of sleep so who know.. my toddler is currently doing “split nights” and is awake for hours during the night most nights and it is HELL.. so clearly my toddler doesn’t need much sleep either 🫠 I couldn’t get up at 4:30am for the day though.. literal hell.
---
*That hard as in just put them to bed two hours later for a few nights and they should adapt.. they’re bigger kids now not babies/toddlers.
My toddler too, though the last 2 nights he hasn’t ’split’ the night so 🤞🤞 it’s over for at least a while. But when he does wake in the middle of the night I spend those hours convincing him it’s still bed time, I don’t just give up and get up for the day. I have a 6.30am rule at the absolute earliest.

Bloody hell I unfollowed over a yr ago and she just popped into my head this morning, probably because she was so mad about Christmas. I came to check if she'd had another baby. What happened with her and the husband?

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve read posts that said her husband used to leave the house at 6am for work so the noise/movement with him getting ready probably woke the kids and they’ve got into this cycle. She’d have them in bed and settled before he came home too.
But they are frequently up at 4am/4:30am according to her stories. There's no way her ex was up 2hrs / 1hr 30 before he needed to leave the house every day, surely?!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
She said ‘my husband has left me’. I’m not sure if that necessarily implies it was for another woman (or man?!), or if people are just choosing to read into it…

Mmmm I'm not sure about not buying expensive stuff. She has very expensive taste in clothes, shoes and bags (everything is high end), she does her food shop at M&S, Waitrose or Ocado, there's plenty of higher priced independent brand purchases amongst all the Amazon tat she buys the girls and all her interiors stuff is pretty pricy, especially the art (which I'm guessing is hers as it seems very much her taste). Her outgoings must be fairly hefty.
Yes but that's all normal for a London bankers wife.

needmorecoffee

What’s the ex husband like? He sounds like a total dick but he must have something about him if he has women falling at his feet.