Ukraine Russia War #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defence costs a lot of money. If you want to be able to do as you wish, go out of your house whenever you want, travel around, know that you & yours are protected, we have to pay for defence.
That's why people here aren't being invaded, torn apart, killed or left maimed in great pain for the rest of their lives. This has happened there, the World must rally round - but not start a War.
Lol, no, we will just get bombed with whatever the hell nuclear weapons Putin has. Boris may as well be standing next to the Thames in London waving a big red flag saying “hit us here”…

Reactions: 5
Lol, no, we will just get bombed with whatever the hell nuclear weapons Putin has. Boris may as well be standing next to the Thames in London waving a big red flag saying “hit us here”…
Thats unlikely to happen due to Mutually Assured Destruction.

Reactions: 12
This is the thing of everyone thought like this during hitlers time then he’d of won the wwii

Everyone scared of a bully but are watching women children and pets murdered 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thats unlikely to happen due to Mutually Assured Destruction.
So we’ll all be fine then? You keen for WW3 then? We should not be trying to bait Putin even further. Mutually Assured Destruction? I’m supposed to be pleased and fine with having a nuke dropped on us cos it means someone else will reciprocate back…

🤦‍♀️

This is the thing of everyone thought like this during hitlers time then he’d of won the wwii

Everyone scared of a bully but are watching women children and pets murdered 😏
Hitler didn’t have nuclear weapons. He’d have used them if he had.

Reactions: 6
So we’ll all be fine then? You keen for WW3 then? We should not be trying to bait Putin even further. Mutually Assured Destruction? I’m supposed to be pleased and fine with having a nuke dropped on us cos it means someone else will reciprocate back…

🤦‍♀️
So Putin should be handed what he demands? Then he can go after other countries because he knows he can because people are scared.

Reactions: 16
Because the USA thinks that somehow Putin won’t start WW3 with the US and that they won’t nuke the US and that Putin won’t blame Poland
You sound like you know things.

So if Putin goes tonto and says that this is NATO getting involved. How do the USA and Poland spin it to say they aren’t really? I’m sure that all 30 NATO countries have to agree to intervene. Or am I wrong?

🤦‍♀️

I know that but it everyone turnt a blind eye and didn’t help or get involved then what?

🤦‍♀️

What are you talking about? Can I suggest you go back and read these threads from the beginning? I don’t think you understand the issues. You will feel much less stressed if you do some proper reading.

Pretty sure I just said that WW3 will be avoided at all costs 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
You sound like you know things.

So if Putin goes tonto and says that this is NATO getting involved. How do the USA and Poland spin it to say they aren’t really? I’m sure that all 30 NATO countries have to agree to intervene. Or am I wrong?
Putin has already said the world is pointless without Russia in it. He won’t care about mutually assured destruction.

He’s made it plain that any NATO country is all NATO countries. And we all have to back each other. So if the US sends planes to Ukraine Putin can say a NATO country has blatantly helped and that’s that…

Reactions: 7
So Putin should be handed what he demands? Then he can go after other countries because he knows he can because people are scared.
Exactly - Actions have consequences.
People have to be responsible for their own actions.
Russia will be crippled & very quickly & it'll go on and on.
It's a shame about it being hard on the Russian populace ( what about the Ukranians?) - but they are brainwashed into thinking everything's the Wests fault, anyway, so I've little sympathy for Russia the nation. Its a dictatorship.

Reactions: 15
How are we ‘baiting even further’ ?

Putin has already said the world is pointless without Russia in it. He won’t care about mutually assured destruction.

He’s made it plain that any NATO country is all NATO countries. And we all have to back each other. So if the US sends planes to Ukraine Putin can say a NATO country has blatantly helped and that’s that…
No, no - closing air spaces would be entering the conflict.

Reactions: 6
What are you talking about? Can I suggest you go back and read these threads from the beginning? I don’t think you understand the issues. You will feel much less stressed if you do some proper reading.

Pretty sure I just said that WW3 will be avoided at all costs 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol, I’ve got a fair grasp of what’s going on and don’t need Tattle educating.
Putin has made it clear that NATO getting involved is war. How is the US making a big song and dance with this deal with Poland with the U.K. involved about these jets not basically baiting Putin?

Reactions: 3

So basically the world should just do nothing and watch whilst a country is blown to rubble and civilians are murdered trying to escape because Putin has nuclear weapons somewhere. He is counting on that fear to regain ussr

Reactions: 14
Putin has made it clear that NATO getting involved is war. How is the US making a big song and dance with this deal with Poland with the U.K. involved about these jets not basically baiting Putin?
Ok whatever. Doesn’t sound like you do tbh. Spreading hyperbole is irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
"The West" is baiting Putin simply by existing. The only thing that would make him happy is if we all bowed down to him and became part of the great Soviet Union.

Reactions: 19
Tbh i get this girls point

Yes its hard yes its horriable but even sending planes is risky all we can do is hope the nutter dont press the red button wont lie i am scared now because being nuked is my ultimate fear think i am going to have some time away have a good evening everyone :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is what I think ...

Men all over the world are travelling to fight with Ukraine - some were on TV confirming this during the last few days. These men are not currently signed up with the forces, but some have trained and served with them.

Some have already arrived in Ukraine and are undergoing training, as seen on TV today.

There will be highly trained men seeking Putin, who won't think twice in finishing him off. They may also be searching for his cronies too.

The majority of Russians don't want the war, young soldiers have abandoned their armed vehicles and fled.

Although people in Ukraine have started clearing the rubble, it will take years to rebuild what has been bombed. But I'm sure they will find willing helpers to try and speed up the process.

I hope it all stops quickly, as the longer it goes on the more destruction of beautiful buildings, and loss of life will continue unnecessarily.

Tbh i get this girls point

Yes its hard yes its horriable but even sending planes is risky all we can do is hope the nutter dont press the red button wont lie i am scared now because being nuked is my ultimate fear think i am going to have some time away have a good evening everyone :)
It is scary, I'm scared too. Have a good evening, look after yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.