Ukraine Russia War #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they’re all clapping Zelenskyy in the HoC, most honourable thing they’ve done in that building.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honstley he is just such a hero in my eyes. 80% of them in that house of commons couldn't even lace his boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is anybody watching his address to the House of Commons? My heart breaks for him and the people of Ukraine. His country is broken... the stories, everything. He’s begging for help... to a government who are not helping...
I just want to give him a big hug and tell him it’ll be OK and help.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is anybody watching his address to the House of Commons? My heart breaks for him and the people of Ukraine. His country is broken... the stories, everything. He’s begging for help... to a government who are not helping...
I’m watching. It’s absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've actually shed a tear for him it's so sad. Honstley so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Vlodomyr is making our MPs look like absolute wet lettuces?
Yes yes yes yes.

I really hope he gets the help he wants because there prayers aren't bloody enough. He is honstley an amazing man a true leader and inspiration 🇺🇦❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
President Zelensky must be so sick of the clapping and just desperately wants the war and help to force Russia to stop.

Reactions: 22
We are helping , massively. The UK government's supporting Ukraine & various charities are too. NATO isn't a force for hire, and we can't fight their hostile invasion for them.

Reactions: 31
I’m absolutely sobbing. One thing I can agree is Zelensky has moved me.

More needs to be done. Ukraine should be independent and not allow control by Russia. Russia has the West over a barrel. If every country got together surely they can stop 💩 🥫.
Zelensky is proof of a president who shows honesty, strength, courage. Our government is an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We are helping , massively. The UK government's supporting Ukraine & various charities are too. NATO isn't a force for hire, and we can't fight their hostile invasion for them.
It is so important to remember this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I understand that but they need more help on the ground and I understand we can't and what happens if we do. And this subject is always going to be difference of opinions isn't it. I wish they were part of NATO.

I understand that but they need more help on the ground and I understand we can't and what happens if we do. And this subject is always going to be difference of opinions isn't it. I wish they were part of NATO.
It has amazed me how everyone has pulled together though to help them so quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely understand that but I'm sure there are desperate Ukrainians desperately hoping and praying for more. Logically yes I understand Nato can't and won't just step in. But from a human point of view I wish there was something. Anything to stop this terror from ruining their lives, country and democracy beyond repair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

It has amazed me how everyone has pulled together though to help them so quickly
If they survive this, as a democratic Nation, I think that day will come when they do become a participating Nation in the NATO Protectorate

Reactions: 10
That was such a brilliant speech, and so clever. The comparison to the Nazis, the quoting of Shakespeare, the allusion to Churchill.

That was a statesman speaking.
I just keep thinking if they do get to Kyiv and get their hands on him. :(

It certainly seem those protecting him are doing so so well, trained by our forces/seals etc.

Gosh.

It is just a lot. And to have it unfold on 21st technology, a live stream to such cruelty interspersed with such poignant moments from Zelenskyy, who is showing such bravery, is so genuine and so whole. Is right there in his city, not hidden away in bunker, calling orders from afar.

🇺🇦

Reactions: 17
Russia has just just declared Ireland has broken international rules by a guy supplying church candles backed his lorry into the Russian embassy gates yesterday. 🤬
That’s a whole new level of pot calling the kettle black. And invading a sovereign and democratic state, displacing millions of Ukranians and committing mass genocide as well as war crimes isn’t breaking international rules? . Russia go feck yourselves 🤬🤬🤬
Blissed candles are lethal 😂...we'll have to put a call out for the boys from the old brigade ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.