Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree with the the theory earlier in the thread suggesting that China created or leaked Covid on purpose to distract the world from what was going on in Russia. It’s all to coincidental that this has happened now as the pandemic is nearing its end.
Russia and Ukraine tensions have been building for years. They invaded them years ago in 2014 when they took Crimea.

Reactions: 15
Russia and Ukraine tensions have been building for years. They invaded them years ago in 2014 when they took Crimea.
Yeah, this is not something dreamt up in the past few years. A reunified Russia had been Putin's ultimate goal since the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long before they make a move especially if Putins a loose cannon . He’s not the type to fester cutting him off is just going to make him more determined

Reactions: 10
Had to skip the children's hospital stuff, but that is the kind of stuff that helps end wars if it spreads to all the supporters that believe they're helping the Ukrainian people.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s the first time I’ve cried about the situation after seeing on the news the children in Ukraine who can’t receive their cancer treatment and having to try escape to another country to get their treatment 😢.
It’s so hard to comprehend how people can be so awful!!!
Me too heartbroken

• Sad
Had to skip the children's hospital stuff, but that is the kind of stuff that helps end wars if it spreads to all the supporters that believe they're helping the Ukrainian people.
I wish I’d skipped it, absolutely harrowing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There’s a harrowing one with a six yr old girl terrible to watch but it only enforces that war is never the answer.

• Sad
I wonder if not being paid will help spur Netflix to leave instead of playing the propaganda the Russian government now requires of them.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.